Who /nopoo/ here?

Who /nopoo/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=voila&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kind of? I don't wash my hair unless it gets dirty, so usually once a month. But when I get my hair cut, the hairdresser shampoos it.

do you have questions?

how is it to have greasy hair all the time?

Shampoo Friday and Sunday. Wash with water everyday.

Is the frog fat bevause he's holding in his poop?

People will ask me if I intentionally wet my hair all the time if I go just a day without washing.

So fuck your ideas and practices.

Post your hair dude! I'm sorry but I automatically will think someone is gross if they nopoo. Prove me wrong son

sucks to have shitty hair genetics greaso

Shower 2 times a day

Wash it every other day

feel revolting

I stopped using shampoo two years ago ama

Was it tough at first for you? For a while, I got to six months before breaking because I was gifted some nice shampoo that I felt obligated to try. I felt kinda gross and itchy for a while before it faded after a couple of weeks. Just wondering if that's a common occurrence.

who /poo on loo/ here?

It's easy as fuck. Just don't use it. It's literally that easy.

I wash with a bar of soap every day and my hair looks great.

I'm on the fence between using shampoo once a week and not at all. Regardless, i condition whenever i shower to keep thr frizz down and it seems to be fine

I'm nopoo, have been like that for about half a year.

Not him but I only wash it once a month as well, I don't get greasy hair.

friendly reminder that nopoo doesn't work if you have hair longer than about jaw length

or at least it takes longer than i had the patience to wait

no poo 1 yr

lol

I don't even know how long it's been since I used shampoo. I think my hair is much better off without it.

Truth. I had to cut my hair because it was getting unmanageable without shampoo.

since april 2013

What are the benefits of no poo?

Me. It works, just gotta wash hair at least once every two days

More flexible hair with more volume and shine. Less hair loss and you can save on products.

jesus this is a joke right? Man this hair made me puke

7 years and counting

>what is technology

also hair grease is hugely related to nutrition. If I were a nu-male twig like most of Veeky Forums I would just eat lettuce and tofu and could probably go 5 days without showering.

You autismos realise people have been wasking their hair with shampoos and oils to preserve it/make it look better for millennia, right?

If your so concerned just get natural shampoo or even learn make your own

Looks like poo tho senpai

people produce different amounts of grease desu

I Poo every day, in this sense

ultra thin hair It gets really gross if I don't

>have not shampood for ~10 years
>all because once online i read that shampoo was invented in the 1970s to steal my shekels
>I have never even researched this claim
>regardless, i have more shekels than I otherwise would have
>hair is thick and nice

no poo masterrace

shmuel took my shekels

To me it was
>heard you don't need shampoo
>be lazy fuck
>aight let's try this
>7 years of no poo and great hair because it's less effort

That's a pretty poor reason for doing something, if you ask me. I spend nearly 0 money and time on my hair, and it looks better now than it ever did when I used shampoo. Why buy expensive "natural" shampoo or keep baking soda on the shower when rinsing with water works just fine?

Wrong. Shampoo was invented in 1929. Putting oil in hair doesn't compare at all. Quit being so misinformed

Water only since September.

If you're starting out, I recommend getting your hair cut really short. It will prevent your oily hair from giving you facial acne.

Give it a couple months and wa la, soft, fluffy and clean hair.

>wa la
it's vois la
Also I only really wash my hair every 2ish months and people dickride the shit out of my hair.

I always knew it as voila
google.com/search?q=voila&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

it's voilĂ  you putain de wasteman

what if you use product in your hair to achieve a certain style? i can't see nopoo working in that regard

>what if you use product in your hair to achieve a certain style? i can't see nopoo working in that regard

hair products are degenerate

I have been without poo for over a year. My hair starts @ 1 inch long and grows down to the bridge of my nose (not actually; I comb it, but this is how long it is) and then I get it cut because the length is too unruly. My hair is not greasy. It smells like hair. After showering, I can easily wet-style my hair however I want and it will mostly retain the form I styled it to.

I just got my summer cut and I'm ready for the cycle to begin its second time :^)

>falling for the internet lollygag

I thought this was a thread about people who stopped pooping somehow

Are you stupid?
Dont you understand that the main point of nopoo is that your scalp gets used to it and stops producing grease