Sambas general

what sambas are the best sambas?
and which ones do you own?
my favorite ones are a)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Dickies-Mens-Skinny-Black-32x30/dp/B008LWV99A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465585997&sr=8-1&keywords=dickies slim skinny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lets make this a samoa/gazelle/spezial general as well

should i cop?

I have C, but I think A is the best

Would love a pair of a.

Also been thinking about getting some surplus GAT or perhaps splurging on the the Maison Margiela Line 22 GAT.

Which ones would you go for Veeky Forums?

where can you cop the pale suede gazelles?

custom sambas.

I own a, and I'm very happy with them

I don't like the blue tag on a/c but the tongues on b/d are hideous

Oh wow you may have answered that one for me.

Is that suede the grey rock I heard a rumour that there was a lighter colour removed?

want to know as well, these look amazing

a) are the best

How do I lace my sambas? If I lace them on the front, it looks lazy and it also looks terrible when I lace them behind tongue and it sticks out. Can someone guide me through this? Surely I am making this more complicated than it is.

I have the exact model as pic not the one with extremely huge tongue.

+1 for confirmation on grey colour.
Either 'Rock Grey' is really badly visualised on the website, or its gonna look like shit.

Thinking of buying some milsurp GATs on German ebay.
Are Samba's sizing the best thing to go by as something I can try on in a store?

DO NOT buy grey rock custom sambas, they will not look like

why the fuck did they have to remove light grey?

You got a touch of the 'tism, user?

hey, i recently copped a) and i don't know how to match my pants, any ideas?

They are true to size. Just order your actual / most common size.

GOAT beaters

I bought Bs in 2007 and they're still holding up incredibly well despite constant use

These pigs skin samoas are pretty amazing. Would love to pick them up but im trying to get some nmds

does the tongue get in the way?

you can fold the tongue down if it triggers u, i'm not sure if A & C are actually made for indoor soccer so they may be less comfortable

I like busenitz more betterer, but I couldn't find the best colors in my size anywhere.

that's an ugly colour

What about spezials?

The suede doesnt look as good as sambas leather

I have a) and they are straight up the best shoes I've ever owned. So comfy and they look good with most fits.

Although my pair is holding up fine, I'm considering getting the black ones, since they are also nice. But they don't seem as versatile as the white ones.

they make primeknit ones :)

busenitz are dank, but are MUCH chunkier than sambas

very much a 'skate shoe'

A+ normie shoes, but not really Veeky Forums imo

its stupid, why does fucking adidas push samoas but not sambas??!?!?

i'm talking about the spezials

w2c pants

yeah that's my point. I understand speials being remodeled because they look pretty good, but fucking samoas get a nice pigskin makeover? they're the ugliest adidas desu.

Your local clothing store

i prefer D because i don't like the blue logo on C

D also looks edgier

C or D

i prefer the green one

may be this but not sure >amazon.com/Dickies-Mens-Skinny-Black-32x30/dp/B008LWV99A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465585997&sr=8-1&keywords=dickies slim skinny