WAYWT

Old one both approaching 300 and being spammed with '92 Geos

Spammed?

Or made better?

made better by far

woo

get some

You've definitely got more of a hardtop fit. Here is your inner 1992 Geo tracker

how many metric cubits of ass can I haul with that?

>your arms
>my sides
lmao

really solid.

woah there can i join u on ur geotracker match-up? thanks

It depends on whether you have a hard top or soft top. With the soft top you can drop the top and stack that ass 10 cubits high, hardtop is tighter but at least 42 sir

Sorry about poor image quality, your spirit 1992 Geo Tracker is much more understated yet no less appealing

hi Theo you back here now?

Damn nigga you're stripped down to the bone, not an ounce of meat anywhere. Like pic related, unconventially attractive

but how could the closed top have more capacity than an open top if the quality of ass isn't being condensed?

Those minimalist highlights remind me of one of my personal favorites. Congrats on the fit, yours is rebadged a Pontiac Sunrunner but in its soul is a Geo Tracker.

In all of our souls is a 1992 Geo Tracker.

is that a forever 21 shirt?

Oh the soft top can haul at least 100 cubits of ass depending how you stack it. If you stack the ass in a fuck shit stack you can get 120 cubits. I'm talking ass in the exhaust, ass in the trunk, ass in the somewhat unreliable but easily replaceable CPU unit.

You've got a rugged off road look, still able to behave itself in cities and suburbs but eager to get in the mud and have some fun. Here is your inner 1992 Geo Tracker.

those tiny-dick tyres, thanks user :')

Honestly mate theyre only tiny dick tires if they're on a car thats never going to leave the suburbs. If it's for a capable 4x4 they're an absolute nessecity to avoid getting stuck in the mud. Lifted pickup trucks are absolute d bag mode however.

Without a doubt a street fit, but a certain cohesion that keeps it a notch above street fit. Love it or hate it its here, it's in your face, it's clean, and it doesn't give a fuck. Perfect 1992 Geo Tracker for you.

copped this replay jeans at a thrift store the other day, they're a bit short though

This is the funniest shitposting I've seen in a while.

we best of Veeky Forums right now, we in here

The color co ordination almost makes up for the fact that you're scruffy and disheveled. With a bit of detail work and touch ups you'd be a show stopper. Just like pic related

attempting comfy-core
is it shit??? is it okay???
calvin klein
dickies
chacos

>"Mom, don't forget the mac n cheese"-core

Am I a victim?

Do you seriously believe you look good?

invest in birks

Which cancer stage are you in?

Goth and proud since 1998

I dont care what anyone says, all your fits are fucking either boring or just ugly. You're the kid who would wear suits to high school for no fuckibg reason and get laughed at.

FAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Not today, but yesterday. Wore this to a job interview. Aside from the wrinkles in my sleeves, which I did fix before leaving, is this Veeky Forums?

tie doesn't go with that shirt

What would you suggest instead?

probably some sort of silk tie, the texture just seems sort of off

get black birks for this fit

is it autistic to wear runners in this attire?

or is it even more autistic to care about being mistaken for someone with actual autism?

I don't really care about texture... especially because it's a picture. I'd say they clash because they both have very minute patterns: dots or whatever on the shirt and lines/shades on the tie. One should be solid or have a much easier to discern pattern.

Runners are fine. Almost all black a little questionable, though.

w2c jacket?

w2c sweater?

this one's for bb in his olympic adidas tee

xoxoxox

YOU ARE THE CRINGIEST THING I'VE EVER ACTUALLY SEEN IN MY LIFE OMG!!!
STOP TRYING SO HARD LIKE DAMN!

cav empt

you
all
look
total
fags

Talk shit, post fit.

An asian 18-year old goth dressed like every fuckboy in the club?

Wew lad

2 days ago when i got my duc

DESIGNATED

Y L I S
L
I
S

nice crotch rocket faggot, is that ur boyfriend's bike behind you?

mr. fagoto, no shoto!

bottom

woah this guy has it all....
a camera phone, clothing, and a means of transport...
plus he has a helmet to hide his face so he can be the meany that he needs to be to get inadvertent justice against those who bullied him at school. "Not today!" He says, whilst trying to ignore his ever balding head and wrinkly dick.

Taas vauhis :D:D mä rakastan teit

this man really dissed theo the madman

Midnight studios
Blackmeans
Surplus shoes

its the superior humour grade fanboys, i see them in the comments of everything fashion related, theres a few shit posting here too

i havent posted or commented on 'fits' in like 6mo. you guys just try too damn hard

HE ACTUALLY DID IT. WHAT A MAD MAN.
DAMN DANIEL. SICK VANZ. BRUH. DUDE. LMAO xDDDDDDD

Why do people like you are obnoxious as fuck? Do you come here to vent out your sexual frustrations or smthn?

Go ride your bike and calm the fuck down dude. Cheers.

> tfw only shitty mirrors

w2c these jeans m8

N Y
Y

Weekday - ''Friday''-model

i'm calm. critique my fit pls.
>bell
>sena
>dainese x2
>blk dnm
>outlier
>uniqlo
>vans
>ducait

Columbus actually lol

Not bad, what shoes are those??
I remember your old fits, happy to see u back.

the color coordination of that fit is atrocious though

this is the most original fit

in the world

translation:
>"p-please don't be mean"

damn, i've been had

why is your head so tiny

its aight senpai

w2c pants?

levi 519

Thanks, bro.

interesting face, fit is good but shoes are terrible. Post moar tho.

They are Nike janoskis that I turned into adidas superstars

Lol really? Nice tho.

Haha I can't add anything of value but you might want to consider the opposite direction of the fold of your pinroll.

Man this is actually terrible

Uzumaki tee
Thrifted jeans
Docs 1461

Yeah I just drew 3 lines and wrote a bunch of shit with sharpie

Wearing the Veeky Forums meme jacket, do my colors work?

I personally like it but pink and olive do clash

really like this

top in thread

ID on pants????????