RECENT COPS

It was between this pair and one in a really pretty 12.5 oz natural indigo; went with this pair because it's lighter weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

global.adidas.com/ao-luxe-crew-sweatshirt/AO3448.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drifting away from skinny fit jeans. These are straight, Tapered and narrow feet.

picked up this denim jacket off ebay

Have you got experience with these? Can I ask a question?

wanted the silver but prices are gauged everywhere

$330 used
feels like I overpaid by a lot given their condition but they fill a long unoccupied spot in my wardrobe for a summer shoe that isn't a sneaker

Not really sorry, I tried one on in the shop, made sure it fit and then bought this one online

you didn't overpay; condition is not bad at all
its not like that you could afford the retail price

Looks decent, what are those?

really a big fan of jesse draxels art and I heard good things about i love ugly's quality.

Looks nicer then the stupid slim truckers they have now

Some Nudies on the low, was 60 euros.

W2c?

Zalando Lounge

guidi 992 derbies

I'm quite satisfied with all of them, bros.

I was looking at them too, but I can't tell if the jeans they are selling now are the selvage jeans or not.

this shit is so fxkn dxpe.

That's a very attractive last. What are they called?

Alfred Sargent Pimlico.
:)

I think they're not selvage, I was just looking for straight jeans in this wash and copped

looking more closely at what they are selling in Zalando now, they do have selvage jeans, but I can't tell if the ones you bought are from the picture above. What's the model?

Steady Eddie in light blue. I have large thighs and ass so I wasn't interested in the slimmer models

I'm sorry user

Copped this cap

Shrug

V nice imo

It was $5 and I really like the color.

And has major potential for palewave fits

Bought myself an AI MA1 VF LW blue-gold bomber, size medium . It's meant to be slim fit, but it's a bit puffier than I expected. Pic related is how it looks on me.
Arm length is perfect, but the body and arms look a bit loose. I kind of get the impression that AI bombers run slightly wider than what I'm normally used to. I was thinking of replacing it with size S, but I fear that it will just end up being shorter, without actually fitting any slimmer.

How does it look Veeky Forums? Should I have went down a size?

proportions at the top of the arms and the back look weird imo. Not sure if sizing down would fix that, anyway.

I can dig it. No need to size down IMO.

great cop for five bucks
honestly I think old navy has some pretty great basics

I popped in and the patterns/colors for their s/s shirts were very nice

Nope, that's how AI is supposed to fit. If you had sized down, it would've been too small.

Na senpai it's gud

Thanks bros. I think I'm gonna keep it. Seems like AI stuff is made for more athletic builds and I was planning on getting a bit more fit anyway. My posture is a bit fucked up so that might be part of the reason why it looks a little bit strange to me.

Would white and black superstars work with this in a pale fit? Cause those are the only white shoes I have.

I'm gonna say yes. White shoes aren't irreplaceable though, light greys, tans, pinks and such also work. But ya superstars is gud

Yea I agree, love the basics they have.

Alright, thanks alot for the tips.

gross distressing
good
may as well have gotten levis
slim fit bombers look very awkward

Levi's isn't that viable option here in northern Europe since they're never under ~110€

I think nudies are well above levi's in terms of quality.

how much are uniqlo/asos over there?

surprisingly good for old navy

copped pic related for pretty cheap

i still wont understand the obsession over dirty shoes, but whatever

ha, i almost bought these but couldn't justify em cause my visvim patricians fill that role in my closet.

post pics

Got these along with some April 77 Joey jeans

Thoughts?

ew, why?

w2c?

They're doc martens m8...

man are you serious
those are just doc monos

1/2

2/2

went on a lil spree yesterday

What do you plan on wearing these with? They look really interesting.

bottom two are siiiiick

some linen pants, pain t-shirt, maybe even socks.

or with shorts. recently got some of those uniqlo x lemaire shorts.

On sale for $110, c/n?

those bottom sweaters look cool and all but good luck wearing them with literally anything

I'm gonna say no. CE logo doesn't cover the ugly colors

picked this up.

this is honestly the worst looking ce piece i've ever seen

also from behind

w2c bottom left plz

global.adidas.com/ao-luxe-crew-sweatshirt/AO3448.html

That wash is gross

Bottom left is nice. I can see it going with those shoes above but gl finding good outfits with that. Looks hard to pull off.

$20.00

Japan PK NMDS, Vapour Grey PK NMDS (Beige), Levi trucker and Nudies for £47 on sale :^)

$90.00

are you 15?

Jeans jacket from Our Legacy, got it for 100€. Print is fantastic (in quality and structure I mean). Probably will wear it with black or white tee, black jeans and white sneakers.

no just a label snob s a d b o y

not bad, i like them user

they look like they're in damn good condition too, you came up on this especially since they were only $90

this isnt my pic but they were brand new. Original RoundTwo really is the plug

I love CE but im gonna say pass. that reminds me of a hoodie a 14 year old slightly pudgy skater kid would wear.

Cav Empt pieces with just their brand on it are fuccboi-tier. Get stuff they are known for - prints. Outerwear is goat, print tees and sweats are goat. Don't get this fuccboi shit.

w2c?

adi trackpants are for plebs

where did you get it for 100 euro

I don't even know what the fuck this is but I liked it.

u focking wot m8

i like that.

is this bait?

spot the pleb

Clae sneakers. Heel pad is dark blue. Whacchu think? Poorboi common projects or unique?

nice colors, liking these

You bought these at Age and Emme so I would normally say shit tier, but they don't look too bad.

Picked these up today for $50. Hard to go wrong with these at that price right?

Is that suede? I wants some boots too but in leather

actually bought them at a barber shop of all places

I dig em user. Nice