Veeky Forums date ideas

Where/what do you guys do on your first date with a qt?

take her to your local techno dungeon and offer her some pills and a line of ket

typically food or drinks
have also gone for a hike

dont take my advice though, i suck with women

Bowling is pretty sweet. My city has this pretty nice one w/ a bar and decent food. The better the ally the more expensive. I paid like $100 for an hour or two

daily reminder that instead of spending money with normie girls for dates you can cop sick pieces online that will attract the most effay types of qts

Sushi used to be my go-to first date. Just going out for coffee is fine too. Hookah bars are also nice. I haven't dated in about three years though because I'm a functioning alcoholic shut in who moved to a new city and just never got that ball rolling. Best of luck OP.

There's a really popular place here that has pretty much everything you'd need for a perfect first date, movie theater, ice cream/cupcake shop, high end restaurants of varying backgrounds all of which are highly rated, also local comfort food, high end/popular clothing stores, bookstore, and a mall literally across the street too, also if you live there there's pool access and nice views

>tfw you know of the perfect place to take a girl on a date but don't have anyone to take
Suffering

hipster coffeeshop never fails, this and museums

>My first date
>Finally ask this qt, a dunce, but a qt
>She always looked for me for advice, mostly school advice and help, but still this got us to talk alot.
>She always wore active wear, sometime had glimpses of her sports bra on some occasions.
>We're talking like usual and she brings up the topic of getting Veeky Forums.
>To skip a few lines, we agree to be work out buddies and we promise you run together through the park. She brought up the idea that this would be a date
>We run, panting and sweaty. She loses a layer and ties her sweater around her waist too body exposed only has a sports bra
>We keep running
>We're all tuckered out, sweating like bullets. Obvious sweat stains on her bra and my shirt.
>We go into the shade, off the main path.
>Started to talk and laugh
>My test was up, I was really hard after that workout. I guess she felt the same.
>She got on top of me, and proceeded to kias preform oral sex on her
>Sadly that was it

TL;DR: Working out with each other is a great way to get somewhere real fast

Is ice skating Veeky Forums for first date?

If it's the weather suits it right and you know how to ice skate, then sure.

Bowling is dumb af. You have to keep cutting the conversation to go take your turn.

>Kleeheelk
Good luck having enough money to out-fashion HER

But it is not that easy to impress effay types of qts and there are not that many of them around. Usually I start dating a normie qt who seems to have a potential and after that make her patrician effay gurl by introducing her into my lifestyle and suggesting books, music etc. My last ex, when I started meeting her, was liking just gurly stuff on fb/reading YA/listening to indie music and after a year I made her an ultimate cereal/kinfolk qt who bought me a book by Knausgard and last Have a Nice Life album for my birthday (without any suggestion), and after that we went to KINO to see Tarkovsky's Nostalgia movie feltgoodman.jpg. It is also extremely heartwarming when girl wants to impress you with her taste and is working on that really hard. Of course it takes some time to "raise" such a girl, but I am a person who prefer lazy mornings with someone you can talk with about something interesting rather than a fuccboi, so that's fine for me. That's pity that we broke up though (I moved abroad).

fucking do it. you guys don't even fucking know.

If she doesn't know how to ice skate, tell her she can hold your hand. If she does, tell her you don't know and might need help. boom son you're already holding hands and shit. had a girl tell me she had butterflies in her stomach during that date.

i fucking hate this, rather her be about it from the start and actually be genuine instead of me "raising her" then having her constantly trying to impress me by somewhat copying everything I do

building a bitch is not effay

I'm afraid to tell you that most women mature at like 16 and don't become more interesting till their late 30s.

Girls are stupid.

shes effay gf goals m8

i dont like the idea of tailoring a person to fit your needs. love is seeing beauty in a person's imperfections and doing what you did doesn't seem like a genuine form of relationship based on this definition of love

suggesting to her on the other hand on things she may like is fine but puppeting her and her interests is just not effay. you seem to be doing the latter rather than the former. you can easily spot within a moments glance if this person can grow to have the same interests as you but you can "raise" any girl to be your bitch with enough time and finessing

but i mean if you're looking just to bone then by no means you do you

I usually take the qt and her son out for a drive

> lets go ice skating
> i dont know how to skate btw please teach me

sounds pretty autistic to me desu

Apparently you never go to the cinema on your first date. Something about not being focused on each other but on the movie.

>tfw ywn have a gf
>tfw ywn have your first date

get these 3 things and you're set

It's fairly common knowledge that the cinema is a no-go for first dates.

I recall Dennys being universally accepted as one of the most effay dates if not the most

It seems fine to me if you go to a coffee shop or something after to talk about the movie. It ensures you'll have something to talk about so it won't get awkward.

You are a real human bean

desu I take grills for a coffee. Nothing too fancy. Might even pay for her coffee, but only the first time.

Somewhat recently took a girl out to dinner which went really well. Both ordered steaks, talked for a few hours and went to McDonald's for ice cream.

>tfw she decided to call everything off via a fucking letter of all things

>It ensures you'll have something to talk about so it won't get awkward.

If you need this, you're either autistic or it was never gonna work out.

Best first date is a quiet bar where you can get a booth.

depends where you live

coffee IMO is kind of a non-starter. It's usually during daylight hours, results in a nice conversation, but doesn't really build romantic tension.

Dinner is better - sushi is always a good bet because you wont eat too much and feel shitty

if things go well you can get drinks after/make a move

i personally hate "activity" dates because i'm lazy and would rather just talk. movies are awkward because you're just sitting next to someone you don't know well yet in silence for 2 fuckn hours

always pay on the first date

don't act like it's a "thing" either - makes you look confident

I took her to a comedy show

>Guy asked me for coffee
>Told him I don't drink coffee
>He got super nervous

Remember to approach with a back up.

You do know cafes offer more than just coffee? You fucking moron

usually fa q-tips are as shallow and hollow as you. Not someone I would want to date desu

"we can learn together" shit. Britches love it.

a letter? like in the mail?

idk I've always been rejected

Implying I have something interesting to talk about.

What about rock climbing?

I'm thinking indoor, she gets to wear some tight active wear, show me that booty, I can demonstrate Veeky Forumsness.

Why do you reckon?

Then why don't you suggest something else? He probably thought you just overall weren't interested or something.

Sure pal :^)

If your town has a bar that's semi-divey but popular, take her there for an evening date. Get some cocktails, chat over nachos, it's low stakes and fun. Plus, you can usually go clubbing or to a house after you're both comfortable together/fed/drunk

/thread