Recently got my hair cut and a friend of mine wanted me to post this in here. Personally...

Recently got my hair cut and a friend of mine wanted me to post this in here. Personally, I feel like the jewfro was better. Opinions?

You look like a massive faggot either way.

The longer hair would look really nice if you took better care of it, it looks like you were washing it too much.Your new haircut is fine but it's also pretty boring.

I wash my hair daily. Not sure what led to it looking like I didn't. Any ideas?

No I'm saying you washed it too much, you shouldn't wash it every day, that tends to make it dry and frizzy. A good rule of thumb is every two-three days though it depends how quickly you hair gets greasy.

Oh, thanks. Sorry, still half asleep. I'll try that out, thank you for the advice.

Alao got my hair cut today, what do you think?

Sure thing, I have similar hair and it took me ages to figure out what to do with it.

Not a fashion guru, but it's nice in my opinion.

To be honest, I never really knew what to do with mine. I usually just brush it down in all directions because it's the only thing that I became comfortable with since I did that all through school.

Haha yeah I wouldn't brush your hair either. Comb it in the shower when you condition it and otherwise leave it alone, makes it clump together and sit much nicer. Are you gonna grow it back out or nah? Cause the longer hair would suit you imo.

Looks great!

Yeah, I'm gonna grow it back out. I just had to cut it for a job. It'll probably grow back in a month or two. I made a jewfro collage as a joke too so I could remember my "dearly beloved". haha

Both look like shit and why do you think we would care about some random faggot?

A month or two? Shit you got fast growing hair. Anyway good luck, I believe in you bro.

thanks man

You look infinitely better with it short. Start lifting faggot, and never admit to anyone that you're a jew.

But fuhrer, I'm no jew.

After: Bottom
Brfore: Power Bottom

Power Bottom sounds fun in my opinion. :)

why do you hold your phone like that

Because I have shaky hands and if I don't it gets even blurrier.

you're cute

Thank you, user.

Firstly, there was already a hair thread where you could have posted this.

Secondly, it makes it seem that you are regreting having your hair cut that short hence why are you posting here for aproval of your horrible decisions.

Thirdly, longer hair seemed better. Like one user mentioned, take better care of it. Right now your hair looks boring and generally uninspired. It's a simple cut, theres nothing to it and hopefuly you are an interesting person with a well defined personality.

Now go be productive and close the thread or let it die out before it turns into a shitstorm of shitposting about how much aproval you need. We and you dont'need this.

Sincerely,
Annoyed user

Sorry, didn't really look much before I posted it. That's my fault and I should've looked to see if their was a hair thread before posting. My bad

Wasn't really a horrible decision, it was either cut my hair or pass up an excellent job. A friend just wanted me to see what Veeky Forums would say.

Thanks for the feedback.

I've been letting it die, replying to the replies.

Veeky Forums ain't really supportive towards posts "I posted this to see how "x" reacts". It floods the board and reduces it's quallity.

This place is close to being a dump already and it's constantly diminishing due to lack of actuall constructive input.

Either way, glad you are confident of your decision. Start lifting weights, dress nicely and hair will be the finishing touch. Read the sticky and start treating your hair nicely.

Honestly Veeky Forums is ill with balding paranoia so they also hate on dudes who have thick hair etc. etc. What I'm trying to come across with is that you have the potential to turn your hair into something stylistically appealing and drop the teenage boy look during your journey to being Veeky Forums.

Oh, and the other time someone asks to post your own face on Veeky Forums just for the sake of it. Don't do it or at least censor.

i see you also took a shit after getting the haircut

Good advice except for the lifting part, you don't need to lift if you don't want to OP, look good as is.

Didn't really care about people seeing my face. I'm a bit too trusting. Thanks for the understanding, I don't really use Veeky Forums Nah, just the easiest place for me because if I don't use a mirror I feel like a total faggot. With the mirror I only feel 75% faggish.

Thank you. I don't really plan on lifting, but I do want to start running to get a bit healthier.

NARROW SHOULDERS

I enjoy how you can tell how long ago the before is taken is the size of the toilet paper.

That made me laugh too. Eh, too late to retake the pic with the jewfro.

OP is a 16 year old shit, just FYI, people

Nope. Guess again?

Both look nice but I prefer longer

You give me Oscar Wilde vibes

Thank you for the feedback, user.

I think that the longer sleeve length really makes you look more like an adult, hair looks good too.

Thank you. I wish I stuck with it, but I recently got a job at a restaurant owned by a culinary olympist that's won a few gold medals. I start next week and he wanted me to cut my hair. Better choice would be taking the job in my opinion.

no i meant the short looks better, the long makes you look insufferable like you love jack white

Ahh, my bad. I dunno, I have a bit of a large forehead and I feel weird with it exposed. Thanks for the feedback though. :)