Paisley

Can you actually wear paisley in this day and age and have it not be goofy? Is this an ability of the brits?

I never buy paisley ties when I see them thrifting, but I might reconsider. I always figured it was some 70s shit.

SHUT UP

Didn't watch this.

My previous understanding of Eddie Izzard was that he was pretty based.
Is this no longer true?

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

of course you can. it looks shitty when its a large pattern with clashing bright colors, but when its done tastefully then it looks really good.
And obviously only wear one thing that has paisley on it, dont have shit like paisley shirt and tie, that looks stupid.
And you dont have to be a brit to wear it, just dont be fat.

does that look like someone who is based to you?

what the fuck is that

SHUT UP

His early stand-up was.

I wear a paisley bandana daily

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

>hoocha hoocha hoocha
>lobster

I actually collect silk paisley scarves from vintage stores and wear them all the time. I'm a girl though so idk. They're very retro/70's so if that's the look you're going for it works. Personally I love it.

SHUT UP.

He's a crossdresser now and then, this isn't new.

My take is that he was probably always somewhat mentally ill, but recent gender hysteria has enabled his illness and turned him into a gigantic faggot. He was chimping out over the anti immigration sentiment among the British public and just being a leftist bitch in general. It's a strange clown world where this half tranny freak is put on a political panel show with the assumption that he has some kind of moral legitimacy.

His early standup was funny because he was in a dress and part of the joke was how he never brought it up. Now it's become too much of his act and ruins it.