YEEZY PREPERATION THREAD

shoes dropping tomorrow probably around 10am on (adidas.com/yeezy ). might as well waste a few hours of your life to have the most fuccboi hyped shoes or make 6x your money immediately.

who here tryna cop?

Other urls found in this thread:

adidas.com/yeezy
barneys.com/adidas-originals-by-kanye-west-yeezy-boost-750-sneakers-504733652.html?utm_source=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_medium=affiliate&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-VIJl59dvkzMyB8nNflUR5w&utm_source=je6NUbpObpQ&utm_medium=affiliate&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-IoJHaNEvU60j.C2rTTh8kw
twitter.com/adidasalerts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

has anyone had any luck on previous releases? i tried last time for the pirate black 350s but had multiple cart errors and ended up taking the L

no, i dont buy ugly and overpriced shoes

LEAVE BOARD HYPEBEASTS AND OR RESELLERS LEAVE BOARD HYPEBEASTS AND OR RESELLERS LEAVE BOARD HYPEBEASTS AND OR RESELLERS LEAVE BOARD HYPEBEASTS AND OR RESELLERS LEAVE BOARD HYPEBEASTS AND OR RESELLERS LEAVE BOARD HYPEBEASTS AND OR RESELLERS LEAVE BOARD HYPEBEASTS AND OR RESELLERS LEAVE BOARD HYPEBEASTS AND OR RESELLERS LEAVE BOARD HYPEBEASTS AND OR RESELLERS LEAVE BOARD HYPEBEASTS AND OR RESELLERS

what price are they retail?

Copped the moonrocks on release from END
Quite surprised that I managed to seeing as it was like 2 hours after they were released by the time I checked out

$350 retail which is way overpriced

the shoes are ugly af but you might as well try to cop to afford more unique items(it's Saturday and we both know you aint doing shit)

pirate black worked for me directly from adidas.

Anyone knows how the queue system works? Can i better my chances if i open different browsers or tabs one one computer? Or do they "see you" as one IP?

I think different browsers works
Pretty sure different machines works too

As a total noob, how/where do I buy these?

adidas.com/yeezy

adidas.com/yeezy

adidas will announce the drop on twitter and you just have to go that link and you will be put in a queue and you just wait to see if they pick your ip

>6x your money
so $2100 for these?
Insane

Took the L with the nmds today so I'm gonna cop these instead now that I know how that shitty system works

please explain, is their captcha involved?

the nmd was hilariously bad. No shot at this but i got nothing else to do.

10am what time zone?

Eastern time

any tricks to getting an order through?

best size to order for flipping? I'm guessing 8.5-10

will it be possible to order more than one pair?

Your sizing guess is probably accurate but honestly any size will sell.

You will definitely not have a chance to purchase more than one.

If you're attempting the adidas site then make sure you don't refresh, you'll lose your spot in the randomizer / queue.

how does the system work? i got fucked with the 350s too many times.

Is it 10 am EST in Europe as well?

yes 10am eastern time is 10am eastern time in europe too achmed

What are the realistic odds of getting a pair of these through adidas.com?

It's your best bet desu if the back doors don't work. I'm on KTT and a few people are trying to get back doors working and might have succeeded. But I don't remember my KTT username so I can't ask for the link lol

I'd say there's a 3% you'll cop from adidas

Are they going to drop at 10:00 am central hour in America?
Will try to cop in the Mexico online shop.

If I don't get a pair tomorrow where is the best place to go in order to buy from a reseller? Whats a realistic price range? (I dont believe user who said 6x price)

Be willing to spend at least 1.5k

Guys you do know that the sole glows in the dark. This ruins the entire thing for me lol

yea but it doesnt ruin it for the retards that are going to buy this shit for rape resell. thus it doesn't effect me at all

barneys is dropping. cant find link

how do you know?

Bout to backdoor these off adidas

This is a troll right

Anyone have links for Barney's or Adidas?

adidas.com/yeezy

*Backdoor

How do backdoor links work?
I'm dumb

Backdoor links don't work anymore. They got patched a while ago.

A quarter to eight in front of the adidas store in Oxford Street and no one's here

What the fuck

Even if they're not dropping here I'd still expect a queue

already OOS

barneys.com/adidas-originals-by-kanye-west-yeezy-boost-750-sneakers-504733652.html?utm_source=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_medium=affiliate&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-VIJl59dvkzMyB8nNflUR5w&utm_source=je6NUbpObpQ&utm_medium=affiliate&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-IoJHaNEvU60j.C2rTTh8kw

so 8 am pst again right

try to stay up to date with adidas alerts, they are posting stores that are dropping the 750's

twitter.com/adidasalerts

a-at least I managed to add it to my cart on footlocker

Adidas UK store out of 8 and 9

I JUST GOT SOME.

HOLY FUCK. DIDN'T EVEN THINK MAN WAS GONNA COP.

Nice nice

thats from adidas eu?

Adidas UK site. woke up at 8:55 to check and managed to get a place to buy.

All of the sizes were in stock as well.

Where's my End. email?

lol
end is shit

its a raffle. if you won, you would've gotten an email.

fucking rip

Seems like a lot of people are copping, lots of stock maybe?

Sold out on adidas eu

Sold out on the adidas website.

Actually cannot believe I got some. I had no hope in actually getting some.

you gonna resell?

How much would they sell for in £££?

I'm deciding whether to flaunt them or sell them.

probably an easy grand

Guess that's what I'll be doing then. I don't walk about enough places to have people looking at my shoes.

I thought this was supposed to be 10am UK time? Have I missed the money train?

10am cet, that's 9am uk time

fuq

>Get a place in the queue quarter to nine
>9am it's on
>All sizes available
>Put an 11 in the bag
>Go to checkout
>Let's me input all address details
>Go to billing
>There is nothing in your bag

Oh well. I don't need the money, I was just buying them to stunt on people but there are nicer looking shoes

Outside Harvey Nics to buy myself something nice to cheer up lol

footlocker completely sold out now

So my best bet is to "get in line"/open adidas site from now?

idk, but that's what i'm doing. i haven't gotten any sleep at all, lmao. i actually really dont care that they resell for a lot, or what people will think of me , i legit think these look nice. i've been trying way too hard for yeezys desu

Uh-huh, that right nigga? It was 9 am GMT in Europe.

>be in australia
>sneakerboy raffle
>some "elle mcphearson" gets called
>some kid comes out
>"aw yeah my thats my mums name but its my account"
>he doesnt win

hahahahahhahahaha

That's pretty low too

Do I go to the addidas.com/yeezy link to get the one dropping at 10am eastern?

All I see is the ad.

Wait wtf? I thought it was 10AM eastern time. Did I miss it already? Jesus fucking christ

that's what i'm saying.

maybe they dropped early to prevent botters?

adidas europe is sold out, adidas US is yet to drop.

thanks

should i just keep refreshing the site then?

cheers

Gonna try this the good old fashion way with no bots.
>yeah right, good luck dipshit

Got fucked on the last 3 drops, if this one fails I'm going to look into a bot

yea, or go to the adidas originals twitter and wait for the link.

Question,

what language are sneaker bots mainly written in?

I know they're built for speed so I was thinking python or javascript.

>its a fucking nothing

let's go nigger I got up for this shit

where are my shoes

what the fuck

Wtf where are the memes :DDDD

>mfw effay tricked me again

I guess it will be at 10:30, 11 or noon then

Thank fuck I don't give a shit about 750's and I have all the NMD's I could want (tokyo, lush red, clear blue/grey) so these last few releases haven't bothered me.

damn, almost copped off bodega, had yeezys in cart but then the site crashed and couldn't complete transaction.

same, without a bot i don't think we coulda stood a chance

same

>Order white ultra boosts from Adidas UK when they released the other week
>3 days later get an email saying my order has been cancelled because they don't have it in stock
>Apparently this happens a lot with new releases as the site can't keep up with demand

I hope this shit doesn't happen to you but don't get too comfortable

The site is just constantly loading for me.

I was auto refreshing like 2 mins ago

Dude half the people aren't buying these because they LIKE them, they're doing it purely to sell at a profit to other people that do. It's pretty fucked up.

If people weren't willing to spend so much on them I wouldn't be here trying to flip them.

>Adidas.com/Kanye (11AM-12PM EST)
>(11AM-12PM EST)

FUCK YOU

because stupid niggers fiend for this shit and will literally blow 3 month's wages to cop

it's not my fault that dindus are dumb

to be fair, if you are paying anywhere from $350-2,000 for a pair of canvas mesh shoes sneakers featuring a rubber outsole, you need to kill yourself. A lot of people are just profiting off the idiots who have a very high propensity to save. Its not really fucked. It's not like we're reselling water to third world countries. Middle class little shits have the money so let them spend a little more and give the middlemen a cut

>high opensity to save
I meant spend

Anyone have a backdoor for adidas.com?

This senpai

I'm just getting back all of my tax money thats given to them in the form of welfare.

I once had a bleeding heart liberal tell me that I was exploiting people because I flipped tickets to meaningless euro friendlies that would include none of the star players. Not my fault if some beaner or idiot thinks it's worth it to spend 500 dollars on a ticket to see Barca's 2nd squad and no Messi because WCQs.

>$350
>3 months wage
what poor ass country are you living in?