I really love this style of clothing but I'm a guy. w2c guy version of these clothes?

I really love this style of clothing but I'm a guy. w2c guy version of these clothes?

is this b8 cause these are just black tops dude there isnt anything distinctive about it at all

Do you mean her makeup?

I just mean the general style. I occasionally see these hipster girls that are darker more serious looking than the usual "memes lmao" tumblrinas and I like the way they dress. Occasionally see guys pulling it off but way less frequently

Nah, although I guess if she wasn't wearing the makeup/glasses it would just look like black tees/black button ups

>tfw girls have it way better in terms of personal style

tattoos
tight pants
button downs and loose ts
all black
black/dark piercings
hair dye

w2c those kinds of button downs?

Damn, so who are you and why do you know this chick? Lmao, I know the girl on the right.

So do you have a crush on the girl on the left or something? You go to ASU?

Dude, just google harry styles and copy him.

Theres a skinny dude in a band here in town who works at guitar center tempe and played a brand new cover thing downtown once. He does it well. Tight pants, loose short sleeved button ups with the sleeves rolled. It's not a difficult style.

Don't know her, just saw her on Instagram

You live here? Meet me at the chandler mall and I'll dress you the way you want. EZ

I wish I could but I'm from dc

accept reality and go gay

Weird, it's funny that you like the hipsters of phoenix. Thanks to the internet everyone looks the same now anyway. Thats why I wear fucking bolo ties and boots because fuck that.

You mean go trans? He said he wants to dress like a girl not fuck men

True. The Internet has made having an authentic self/style pretty difficult. What's distinctive about the Phoenix style?

So you wanna be a basic bitch urbie outtie pleb op?

There isn't one, we have too many people from La and chicago and the midwest in general. Most people aren't even from here.

I hate this style, is way too edgy, on girls it looks cute af but in guys it looks like you are trying too hard

>I want to be a faggoty-ass neogoth
Full Rick desu sempai