Hello, guys. Veeky Forums told me to come here for advice

hello, guys. Veeky Forums told me to come here for advice.
I've already lost 50 pounds & want to start dressing better as well.
>Pic related. What I wore today.
Appreciate any advice

Go back to Veeky Forums ham planet, you are too fat for this place!

Oops. I read sticky but what I want to know is if what I wore is okay basically

Don't take advice here. The best style is to dress like a popular kid in your area, if anyone here went to your area they'd be considered weird not cool.

confidence comes form internal, not external.

monochrome is always good

Go full muumuu mode please

Red cap too

To be honest senpai-a-lam, if you get into buying fashionable clothing now you'll just end up rebuying your pieces. Keep on doing what you're doing! When you reach your goal then it's time to be buy expensive articles of clothing. But for now, look at basic brands like Uniqlo, H&M, etc. Be sure to use that sticky to know how things should fit, and look at some inspiration to know how things should go together.

yeah what you wore is fine, and as you get more in shape,
you'll start to look even better in clothes.

At first i thought you were Sam from GoT btw

get in shape before you worry about your clothes, just dress casually for now. Good Luck! :)

Christian?

Lol Christian I didn't know you frequented Veeky Forums. My expectations of you have gone down :(

are those cps lmao?

stoked for you for losing 50 pounds my nigga. your fit is nonoffensive, keep it up

>Veeky Forums told me to come here for advice
you could wear whatever you want and you would look the same t b h, just stay away from autismo core

Keep up the good work

wait until u are a normal size until u buy clothes otherwise its just a waste and you still wont look good, but keep up the weight loss mane

Sit on my face

Tbh duderino depending on the color of that shirt you've got a good fit right there. It's flattering without seeming like you're trying too hard to look small. Keep up the good work!

keep losing that weight man. what you wore is fine, but worry about losing it first. way to go man.

this

Just stick with basics for now. You don't want to go all out buying clothes then you lose weight then everything is too big.

would look good if you weren't fat

I like this fit

Can't unsee

this, just buy basic stuff for now. Don't spring for really nice/expensive pieces till you're at a stable weight. I guess the exception might be shoes since your foot size isn't gunna change

waste of dubs

you're retarded