Veeky Forums I want to be a model, have been scouted before but never really considered it, would it be worth a shot...

Veeky Forums I want to be a model, have been scouted before but never really considered it, would it be worth a shot? I'm a male and idgaf I'd wear woman's clothes and model them IDGAF. Also woman's clothes are nicer than men's anyway: usually. Pic related: somehow posted in sox.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDlofPAOZy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how tall are you

5'9"

No runway for u.

I recently got scouted and followed it up, worked out for me really well, I've done several shows in Paris and stuff like that.

A lot of models out there right now are on the taller side, myself being 6'3", that being said I've seen a few who've still made it big without the height.

Honestly the life of a model isn't what you expect it to be, it's a lot of work. Go for it though, I never considered it either until it happened and you never know what it can lead on to.

lol, no.

Sorry, you need to be taller to be a model. Maybe if you were female you could try at that height.

I'm the same height so I know your feels rn

your face doesn't really look interesting enough to make a good model imo. it's very basic

That's not me I'm 6'4

This. Sorry, user.

What makes a face interesting. Many people they find my face beautiful in a weird way. I'm an overweight manlet with several suicide attempts. Is it the missery they see in my face?

probably

brooding/resting bitch face is attractive apparently

Like dis

KEK

the guy who scouted you must be blind or something cause u ugly as fuck

bye

>henley shirt
>two tone sleeves

lurk more

any tips on getting scouted?

Dont be ugly and live in a big city

post a pic of your body no homo. your face isnt the coolest thing ever but maybe your build can make up for it

youre definitely not ugly though*

Currently detained in a mental hospital decided to own the world.

canny see green cheese u ya sad ugly fucker post a pic of u so I can laugh at your fat ugliness, yeah you might dress nice but that doesn't make up for your fat ugly self. Bet your one of those sad fuckers in everyone's friend zone lmao.

ASK A SANE PERSON IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION ANYTHING

sry no shot

sry but your trips are not enough to be a model
with photos like those? HAH. at least stand up man

only photos I take when standing up are nudes so no

Sorry OP but you can't be a model

don't have the looks, personality or thick skin to deal with a model life, also if you're afraid to commit to posting a serious picture of yourself and can only do snapchat worthy pics then you 100% should stop thinking about modeling

fyi the kinds of dickheads who think they're better than other people are the ones who are unsuccessful in the industry, nobody employs dickheads, people only employ nice fellas

Who says am not a nice person if someone insults you give it back 10 fold, don't let people walk over you. Who feels like an idiot now?!

op kys nobody scouted ur ugly ass

6'1" is the bare minimum

Oh really? Kate Moss was only 5'6". So you don't know shit.

Kate moss has tits, nigga

This. People have to realize that all the famous models are really friendly, calm or charismatic. It's true, no one likes douches. It turns out exactly this way when I do model photography and I try to be as nice as possible so the models keep working with me.

C-Can I be a model? I'm 6'4 and not fat.

1 way to find out, as always, post face and body pics.

CRINGE

Kate moss was a special case since they loved her face. Not everyone is a Kate Moss (personally I find her really plain).

5'9 is the bare minimum for men according to models.com, however most agencies in Australia ask for 5'11-6'1.

And stop getting triggered by the teenagers on this board, it's really sad to watch. Stop arguing with the teens here, only way to find out if you are model-worthy is to submit a headshot and body shot to the top agencies in your country without makeup in natural lighting. Our opinion doesn't matter compared to theirs.

Wouldn't post shit on Veeky Forums of all places, I don't know anything about these agencies and stuff and which are legit/good or not.

Go to google and search "top agencies in ______ country". Also go on models.com, there's lots of helpful info there. Just google everything.

Dude come on it ain't that hard. Assuming you live in America then some big ones are next and elite. Big agencies are always out for talent and are the most legit.

Im in the UK. But thanks, for the help.

>projection
kek

This wasn't me but I am in the UK

?????

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDlofPAOZy0

whatever helps u sleep at night user

Ahaahahaha wtf dude
Is that a try hard modeling look? Fucking blue steel looked more legit than this.

Nah the world doesn't need an ostensibly male cara delevigne. Work on ur look

He's pretter than cara delevine

Definitely not

Her nose is fucked and so are her eyebrows. Overall 6/10, got by on her parents

you're p cute, would kiss

I'm only wanting to be a model so I can make connections, I want to be a singer, but I don't know a lot of people good enough to make the music I want to make. Also been going through mental hospital the past year so I can remove the stigma surrounding it cause more people go through it than we care to admit. :)

(Gonna ask to be diagnosed with donkey brains cause life is just a big joke to me at this point)

lol that was mid psychosis I induce it myself so I can go into mental hospitals and make them work better by pointing out the flaws in the system, NI better than Scotland by miles. I

What kind of work does it involved

Involve*