Stripe Tee Thread

I can feel a stripe tee trend arising with the rising interest in looser fits and more 90's-esque style. Post nice striped tees, inspo, and w2c.
This one's on etsy but its way too small 17" chest width and 24" length

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Look-Taller
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anybody know where to cop vertical stripped tees.

>>He's a manlet that read a Wikihow on how to get Taller
>>It advises to avoid horizontal striped shirts but not vertical stripe shirts
wikihow.com/Look-Taller

God the internet makes people so transparent

autism

w2c red/white stripes like

hi fi fnk sells some. otherwise look on etsy

copped the middle one

Vertical Stripes / Tallness is a well known thing, do you go out so little that you think it originated on that Wikihow page?

This pls

Sounds a lot like you are that manlet you are talking about.

Easy on that projection bud.

Newfags, vertical striped tees look like the shit. the user's right, it's obvious you got the idea for it from wanting to look taller. It's pretty fucking dumb when picasso made the breton tee his look. he's 5'4.

if you want vertical, look for prep shirts as well as sweaters from sailor wear like paul & shark, st. croix, etc. and grow a pair.

Good shouts.Anymore recommendations user?

no, I don't condone this thread. stripe tee was in back in like 2009. cdg play fronted it hard. was common with surfwear too. it's overplayed now and it's not coming back for awhile. OP doesn't know shit.

only thing you'll get a pass for is 1. classic breton stripes - wearing authentic icons, not plays on them, is effay af atm 2. longsleeve, loose, tucked, bold stripes - it's in in korean and korean trends are in.

manlet detected

Anybody knows W2c a shirt like pic related with stripes at the neck and sleeves???

is it no longer acceptable to wear pic related in the long sleeve version? i really like the logo and the color and how it looks in general. but i dont wanna seem like a dickbag :/

wear it if you like it, dont be swayed by other peoples opinions so easily

try fred perry

you are right. thanks for the advice user

>being swayed by someones advice so easily

copped kinda impulsively.

fuck off dude, sorry i agree with something.

AA has this shirt half off right now. it's super soft and the stripes are knited into the fabric, not just printed, so that's pretty neat

fits kind of slouchy and boxy. don't mind the model, it looks much better in person

This. Always.

is that martin shkreli

I'm looking for a light blue and white color stripe

korea is never in, you fucking faggot. go eat dog, cunt.

Excellent