/UCG/ - Undercoverism General

I saw one of these a while back, thought it would be good to have another. Post your favorite pieces/collections/looks. Discuss recent output.

Well keep posting then...

Finally, an Undercover thread.

absolutely beautiful

I've always wanted one of these scarves, but I've never seen them pop up on Grailed nor have I ever even seen a picture of them outside of the UC lookbook

I'm an idiot I forgot a picture

I just picked up a striped sweatshirt from 2014AW for $145, I think I did very good. Super excited.

Just cupped

I've always liked the brand's pieces but I don't know too much about the history or inspiration behind it, can someone give me a quick briefing on Undercover?

FOR REBELS

Jun Takahashi describes the brand as "elegant punk" and designs his clothing to be worn as real clothes, not babied. He is inspired by classic punk fashion as well as the indepedence of CDG. Personally, I love the things the brand does to differentiate their clothing from others by doing things like printing in weird places and combining materials creatively. Undercover material quality is great as well, and their toy line is iconic.

I saw that scarf at an Undercover stockist in Tokyo, forgot exactly where. I'm guessing it was a retail only piece.

Here's my small parts collections

Came into this thread to post this tbqh

I really wanted this shirt on grailed but it was a japanese small. So cool

Absolutely love this ma1 backpack from SS16, even though it's for women. Would cop if I knew it would fit.

This jacket is so god damn cool. How the hell do I buy it online?

Just bought this from a friend from Yahoo JP for 270 :^)

live a meme and gonna die a meme

anyone have the pic of this jacket where instead of 'she brings the rain' it has 'om mani padme hum' stitched on? pretty sure the text was yellow and the leather was grey. saw it once and cant find it anymore.

w2c...legs

bullshit
if real then i hope u treat it well

lol, if you wanted an Undercover thread so badly, why didn't you just start one yourself?

>had a chance to cop the talking heads sleeveless hoodie for 150
>waited and it sold

Regret every day of my life end me please

anyone getting the book coming out next month? i cant wait to get it and think it will be really interesting

holyshit those pants wow

i want that soo much but you probably have to be 6'0 plus for it to work

without graphics uc is basics. wake up, it's bullshit

Their quality is middle of the road at best

i would relate this more to cav empt(cav empt quality is pretty fucking good though)

undercover is surely known for the graphics and prints but they do stuff liketoo which is pretty creative and not basic

already preordered

Can confirm. You can find many older pieces for ridiculously low prices at rakuten or yahoo. This is arriving next Tuesday and I'm pretty stoked.

why is grailed so expensive? is it just meme manipulation?

Kinda jelly how much did you pay for it?

we make noise not clothes

nice

thoughts on this flannel? anyone got any fits with it?

strong may may clothing

These are 800 on grailed sigh

jesus guys /jdg/ gets zero activities and we allow undercover there and this thread blows up

resellers m8

Why is that? UC is a JP brand cut with JP people body types in mind. A lot of my UC stuff is cut pretty small compared to Euro/American brands in terms of sizing.

really? all their models seem to be white though

jesus guys /jdg/ gets zero activity and we allow undercover there but this thread blows up

resellers m8

Who Underman here?

UC fits pretty Euro in my experience, size 3 almost always fits me and I'm a 6'3" American Skellyman