Tubular/yeezy/flux/ultra boost/nmd/any other boost thread

get in here fuccbois

no ugly girls allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/4mw8n1/custom_saw_the_customized_ubs_earlier_today_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are these? looks like dooms without laces. if i knew these existed i would now have bought them 2 weeks ago

custom made most likely

you think the guy just cut off those things on the sides that hold the laces?

Most likely, did the same on my ultraboost with the cage. Used a scalpel to cut it real clean.

Same, but they look like tech-slippers now because I have yet to put laces through the knit material.

Anyone have any pics of 'custom' lacing patterns that have been done on UBs?

Photo of tech-slippers

Laced mine like this, dont mind the sole because I fucked them up. Didnt use any tools, just put the laces into the knit material.. I never lace them up because I am afraid that it might damage the material.

I think zx flux could have been a good sneaker if they made it with a better sole and changed that ugly branding. Better than nmds and flux

tried these on today:

- that fucking sock thing is so tight I had troubles putting them on, seriously, you have to stretch it so much it's going to look like crap within a month of intense use and putting your foot through it takes some serious effort.

- the piece of plastic in the toe box makes the shoe feel very uncomfortable, I can see that thing causing blisters.

- My big toes gets stuck in the aforementioned piece of plastic if I pull it up even just a little

- The sole isn't comfortable at all, feels super clunky and it's a whole lot harder than Nike Air stuff

- sizing is retarded. I'm 12 with most shoes and brands, 12 on these was huge (or rather, way too long), 11.5 was too small. Width of the shoe didn't seem to change at all though (had 12, 11.5 and 11 side by side).

nice fake qasas man

those are dooms uncaged. Here's another pretty nice custom sneaker

tubulars in general are just pretty shit
should just stick boost on all of those shoes

what are these called? where to cop?

tubulars are more effay than ultra boosts, just harder to pull off and not as comfy

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/4mw8n1/custom_saw_the_customized_ubs_earlier_today_and/

Custom Ultra Boosts, uncaged with their own eyelets etc. They look really cool, the OP is in the link I sent but I don't think he elaborated on how to do it.
I bought some Y3 Qasa Highs (pic related) for sale on END - anyone know any cool ways to lace them?

As an owner of Qasas, I love the design, but it just does not stand up to actually walking around in them.

They're awkward to wear, and you basically need a perfect 70-80 degree day to wear them. The neoprene retains body heat, and they're black so that makes life even worse.

9/10 aesthetic, 4/10 performance

ask 2013 I'm sure they'll know

Just impulsively copped to make up for not getting PK's. Are these ugly?

Qasas will never die out m8

kinda ugly. mesh just makes them a bit better than roshes but that's not saying much. the primeknit on the nmd is so nice and is the reason why its worth copping

kinda wanna see nmds in this blue colorway with red stripes

i have dooms but the triple black i dont know if there is any difference in design but i have not had any of these problems, people always recommend that you size down and for me that did just fine. the shoe is comfortable for the most part, its lightweight and it doesn't feel clunky to me. for the triple doom the sock isn't tight at all but that is obvious in just pictures, same goes for the 3m dooms and the pink ones. i could just be in complete denial or the triple blacks and primeknits are way different.