Also hooligan inspo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WgQ7qOCDFYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qWhU0PXD7KI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8/10

pls explain what happened to him

Probably a bottle thrown by a Russian or Muslim

Russia and England had an UEFA game today in Marseille. Hooligans from both countries started to beat shit out of eachother with chairs etc., this one probably was in the middle of it. Dunno what they do now once game ended 1:1. Probably now they beat eachother, plice and hooligans from other countries.

He looks pretty badass walking like that. Kinda like a warrior or something with all that blood on his head

Some badass music should be playing too in the background, like this or something

youtu.be/WgQ7qOCDFYQ

look like reeboks

That was clearly written by someone who knows fuck all about football, or "soccer" as you probably call it.

>blaming Muslims for this

Kek everyone knows that the English and Russians are the violent niggers of Europe

Is this jacket effay?

Looks like Reeboks, I'm pretty sure those shoes are Reeboks.

it's a nice jacket but not hooligan-core

hooligan-core is what casuals in england made popular in the 80s, and they never wore anything affiliated with their teams so they wouldn't be picked out easily by coppers.

polo windbreakers, fred perry, sergio tacchini, adidas samba trainers etc.

>I actually dress like they dude on the far left

What is it with those all-white sneakers and hooligan culture?

I didn't know hooligans were still a thing

don't forget lyle & scott, stone island, paul & shark

>posting tumblr art renditions of photos of shit fits

lyle & scott is awful

>Burberry and a wooden baseballbat
effay as fuck

I think it's to show they didn't give a fuck if their all-white trainers got dirty on the terraces and when fighting

Need some stone island for hooligan core

How did this even happen? England and Russia's firms were meant to be on a truce this year to remove kebab.

youtube.com/watch?v=qWhU0PXD7KI

why have i never heard this its sick

this guy looks like he is from the middle east or something seriously look at his face he is not even white lol

i dont think it is, they dont think that hard about it

the style originated from hooligans stealing from expensive stores whilst abroad for their games, there was probably a lot of expensive white shoes

he's ukrainian

this isnt hooliganism

it is

they're dnipro dnipropetrovsk hooligans

it's what hooliganism is today. the scene in england is long dead. slavs are the best in the scene now.

>guy on the left
>ridiculous glasses
>girly hair
>ogre head shape
>joke of a torso tattoo
>two watches
the fuck