ripped jeans
long tee

pretty much dress basic as shit with no unique style to yourself

>millennial tumblr qts

so THAT'S what they're called -- thanks OP

Bernie Sanders gear

Prison jumpsuit, creep

dress up your non-binary side

Like their absent fathers, works every time.

? What did OP do to go to prison? Is pic related underage or something?

Urban outfitters-core, as they just wear the female version.

Or, what I wear. I get a decent amount of tumblr-core qt pussy, or at least I did before finding someone a little more intelligent and mature...
Skinnyishjeans, not too tight, cuffed 511s are a good tightness as it gets rid of the slight flare in the ankle. Black or dark blue.
Standard fitting t-shirts: black, grey, heathered earth tones that go with your skind/hair tone. These girls also like obscure band Ts

Slim vulc shoes like eras or something like oxfords. Boots in the winter

Wool sweaters

Flannels, but subtle ones. No checkered shit or kohl's-core

Facial hair, messy hair, and if you require glasses then something trendy like Oliver Peoples or warby parker

Also learn how to play an instrument and read some literature and philosophy

Like a hipster, hip hoppity hip hopper :^) or skater. Surfer or punk might work too or a stoner, depends on the chick really.

Main thing is to provide what they don't have: stability

>hip hoppity hop hopper
Shut up.

>taking bait
Lighten up schmuck. You'll never get laid with that attitude!

Hip hoppity hip hopper detected. I shit on your culture as I shall shit on your grave

I work at Urban Outfitters and can confirm this

One thing I've noticed is that you can get away with being pretty ugly in the face as long as you're over 6 feet and skinny (not skinny fat)

But I guess that's true for all women not just millenials

You don't want tumblr bitches. They're a whole mess of emotional sjw bullshit you should avoid at all costs.

>be white
>be attractive
>have tattoos

be a asos model if you can basically

Not worth it.

Go fuck yourself m8
See pic

gray shirt, black skinnys desu. my tinder says so. also not white so either tumblr qts are nignog lovers or they luv brown sugar qt bois

if you want to attract them you have to pay a high price you will probably regret in the future, both socially and echonomically.

My advice, just pass if you don't attract them already.

can you get a job with neck like that

In Starbucks.

Don't these girls love black dick?

Millenials are at most 16 user

Get off Veeky Forums for awhile bud.

Like this

Wear this hat

What? The millennial generation is usually set at being born between the mid - late 80s and 2000 (but less commonly up to 9/11).

They're almost all at least 16.

>still triggered

You're a weakling, die so your weak genes don't shit up the human race

this is surprisingly spot on. for shoes though, you can sub in low docs or new balance, I think

w2c pants

Huh? I thought millenials were 2000-onward. My whole fucking world is crumbling down before me

I work in a nightclub and see these tumblr girls hook up with fratboy guys all the time despite claiming to hate them while sober, your best bet would be to start lifting weights and wear polo shirts, chino shorts and baseball caps

Can confirm

>tfw this is all i attract

i just want blonde, blue eyes, and tanned already

No, they're the people coming of age during and just after the millennium.

So most of the people on here probably.

Actually forget the last line, I forgot we were on Veeky Forums for a moment.

be white
have messy hair
wear black

Fuck off slut

All girls love tall, muscular, and handsome men (aka Chads). How is this news to you?

What is found to be attractive is universal:

1. Be fit
2. Have high social status
3. Be charming

You don't want to dress like a tumblr thot counterpart.

this is how i got my last gf lel

Oh shit I was there that day

I also work at Urban Outfitters and can double confirm this

the oldest Millenials are in their mid 30s

t-that's not what millenial means user

This

OP, I would suggest aiming for more plain-dressing girls with good aesthetics. You can coach them on their fashion sense, but you cacnt coach the crazy out of tumblr hoes.

That being said, all you need to attract a crazy tumblr hoe (assuming you have a good face and decent body) is 1. dress and behave exactly like mac demarco 2. smile a lot and be warm/friendly

Tumblr sluts are such hypocrites. I was in a shitty 1-time art class and I drew the models boobs too big or something, and this tumblr bitch who was following me gave me hell for how I drew it... Yet a dozen minutes later she followed me as I was washing my hands and put her disgusting body over my arm, too close for comofrt i could feel her breathing down my chest (disgusted) and she knew what she was doing

I told her "Could you get the fuck off me?" and she laughed nervously. Now i hope she went back to tumblr and posted about how she sexually harassed a white cis male

Thirding - I've been involved with some tumblr girls and it's never been worth it.

As this user said look for girls that obviously dress well - but are still normie core.

>it's a "user get bullied and molested by a girl" episode

JUST LIKE IN MY CHINESE CARTOONS

yeah, really. one of my friends/drinking buddies is black and seeing what happens at parties really doesn't fit in with the Veeky Forums /r9k/ narrative. I'm sure some fetishize it, but like 75% of the reactions are uncomfortable as fuck. Especially with Asians (holy shit asian girls are racist).

kek
and then you woke up and posted this on fa

millenials at at least 16

You sound like this guy

this

what I did and have pretty decent tumblr gf. Also not sure why but they find daddy kink jokes insanely funny.

or have a decent face, I'm 5"5 and my gf is 5"3

4. be passionate about something
it shows confidence

other than that you're pretty spot on.

health goth or whatever its called, look like the bad boys from 11th grade

Why would you want this?

>Non-prescription meme glasses
>Ironic Band T Shirt
>long sleeve black and white striped shirts
>skinny jeans
>dark blue jeans
>converse and vans
>chukka boots
>meme watches(preferably with a theme like pacman or the flash)
>Cardigans
>dark wine red pants
>messenger bag or meme backpack
>dress like a hipster
Also you can't attract them with clothes alone that just gets your foot in the door, you have to pretend to like their shitty strange band tastes, and tell them you love Supernatural, Trueblood, Rick and Morty, Adventure Time, and other meme cartoons, wear a cologne that gives you the scent of a young man, pretend to read if you don't already, if it ever comes up say you are good with computers.

I dress like a skaterboy from the mid 00s sans DC shoes and I am a regular at museums and a shitty retro-indie club.

lmao, this seems like a 35 year olds guess at what they like

That's just part of being charming.

The only thing that changes for meme thots is that "high social status" means being in a band or something.

get Veeky Forums but lightweight and wear basic as fuck fast fashion shit

Most of the girls I've fucked have been trust fund tumblr art hoes. Not worth the time in any way.

actually its just because the chads aren't too pussy to apprach these girls.

just follow advice and approach them yourself

thisThis is terrible , you'd look like a fucking cartoon character just do what said

Those are "Gen Z" or post-milennials, user. If you were born between 85-99 you're probably a millennial yourself.

You poor soul. I'm sorry you believe such nonsense.

But then again, those are only the type of girls that go to nightclubs in the first place, so likely not the same girls saying they hate them.

fifthing this. these girls are unbearable in so many ways and always arent as good a lay as youd think theyd be.

Yay

Fuck what I said before about wanting a tumblr girl, they're scummy people.

My gf of more than a year just up and told me she wants to test out shit with other guys (kissing n shit idk, not sex tho), and she said im unprogressive. she then said if I didnt trust her that she loved me that we're over.

im done, fuck every last one of em.
I put up with no sex for a fucking year for this.

side note, they dont put out unless theyre cheating on you.

haha, cuck.

If she hasn't dumped you yet, run run run run away user. Tumblr girls are the worst.

Sixthing this. A tumblr girl nearly ruined my life. I can't stress enough how bad of an idea it is to get involved with one. Avoid them like the plague and just bust a nut to em online

Get out while you can, you can thank me later

rick

That's messed up user, I'm really sorry to hear that. :(
Despite never actually having had Tumblr I've been accused of being pretty "tumblrina" and I would never do something like that, I'm like disgustingly monogamous. The idea of being with anyone other than my bf of 5 years makes me feel icky and nauseous desu.
I don't think it's a tumblr girl thing but rather an incompatibility thing, if she wanted an open relationship she should have been clear from the get go. I hope you find yourself a nice, monogamous tumblr qt with a high sex drive someday. I promise we exist.

those cool azn's with anime haircuts get these girls all the time, same with blacks who "dress white" and look like kid cudi

No one cares.
When I dated one she had a huge cognitive dissonance where she hated me and spread rumors behind my back but then the second she saw me she wanted my dick and affection. It was really weird. She eventually gave me an ultimatum that I had to stop making fat jokes or she'd stop seeing me. She was rail thin and used to be anorexic or something. She was full of shit who knows. Anyway I kept making fat jokes instead lmao.

No one cares.

Whoa

Wait though bro, you "put up with no sex for a whole year because of this?" lmfaon dude you actually deserved to be cucked, have some balls next time jesus christ, stand up for yourself.

ty

I have a lot of tattoos and mostly wear black.

>chukka boots
>meme watches(preferably with a theme like pacman or the flash)
>Cardigans
>dark wine red pants
>messenger bag or meme backpack
>dress like a hipster
thanks dad

how does a black guy get some tumblr pussy if im not a rapper
seems like these chicks go all #BLM on tumblr but be scared of blacks IRL

can you make your hair do this

ye thats exactly how it went sadly

break up asap

just do as much "tumblr stuff" as possible. listen to shitty trendslave music and talk about how women are so oppressed omg. that's literally all these people care about

>tfw I do this and then draw a swastika on their butt after a one night stand

theyll say you raped them and brainwashed them with neonazi propaganda

look up borderline personality disorder

most of these crazy girls have it

PIC RELATED IS MY COUSIN STOP

Dress weird but with an overall theme. They dig piercings and memes. Also milsurp and vibrant patterns.

you sound like a middleaged dad trying to describe the tumblr aesthetic

did your mom tell you that, twink?

one of my best friends is a stereotypical tumblr grill
all you have to do is be able to supply her with weed and voila