Something terrible happened today

Something terrible happened today.

There I was at the local butcher. I planned on buying four steaks. One for me, one for my brother, one for my father, and one for my mother. Nice ones. New York Striploin.

After waiting in front of the meat, a lady with attractive features "greeted" me.

"Yes?"

"Hey. Can I get four steaks?"

"I could tell you like to eat, but I didn't know you could eat that much. Why don't you just take two?"

She stared at me straight faced. No emotion. No joking smile - this was no laughing matter. I stumbled over my sentences in my head.

"All right".

And I left. I had to drive back home in my Jeep and tell my parents there would be no steak tonight. I offered to order pizza.

Do I really look that fat? Why would a complete stranger, albeit a beautiful one, criticize someone like that out of the blue?

Nice trips. And you genuinely might be autistic

lookin like bear grylls

Its like she doesnt even want to sell her meat

damn that's Operator as fuck

i'd go on spec ops missions with you, just grow ur beard a lil more my man

We have a little group called /run9k/ if you'd be interested in joining. It really helped me slim down then pimp down.

Check'd, Sir. Were you checking her to mate?

Sometimes the stragglers, (the scantily clad or [poorly dressed]) of this world are ran over unnoticed by the bishops, such as yourself. Clearly you were the higher up en passant. Don't fret, for her existence is just another pawn in this abstract strategy game of life.

You could have said it was not all for you.

You're too nice, that's the problem.

you are not fat at all

So let's talk about why the Democrats have it wrong and small businesses tend to be more expensive, less profitable, bad at customer service and worst of all....do not create jobs

It's just romance

Now here's a guy who can understand OP's conflict.

Since I got back, I've been contemplating ways to make her pay...

holy shit arent you that faggot trying to stay relevant after 5 mins of Veeky Forums fame?

i mean i'd fuck you but you crazy

I'm getting a dennis reynolds vibe ftp.

You look terrible bro. Upgrade the wardrobe, get a haircut, and next time tell that bitch it's actually 3 for yourself and one for her mother and that you'll see her at home when she gets off work at the depressing fucking butchers shop

you're skinnyfat, the definition of mediocre

Are you the faggot that posted about archery a few months ago.

what, dude stop with this shit. She was probably just joking around. Maybe you shouldn't have sperged out and just explained yourself. jesus christ, its not that hard

senpai you look fine honestly.

Will we ever see a picture of you smiling. Have you ever considered that you are suffering from dysthymia?

t. Butcher lady

I am smiling.

It's been 5 minutes and I'm still trying to decipher this post

Veeky Forums - your very own personal blog

This lad is meme cancer from r9k and omegle. I've seen him around a few times and saved this from a thread on r9k.

He is the worst kind of r9k user so please take him off our hands /fa. His trip name is dangies or some shit.

Wait so hes a pedo? He does have a really creepy look to him.

Nice double doubles

LOL he stopped bumping his own thread after it was posted

Eating animal flesh is disgusting and not effay, she did you a favour tbqh

is this guy the new brandon? I see him everywhere now

fuck off you stupid shit

: )

stop touching your face, autismo

Saw this on r9k

thougt id post it here

didn't this fag post about being in some gov't agency a while back as well

No. I had sex with a 17 year old which is legal in Canada.

Proof?

Yes I did.

kek

lmao how insecure can u be

I remember you user. You asked for dressing advice and everybody called you out on being depressed and suggested you take up some weird af aesthetic.

Regardless of that, I think you really took it too personally. I mean how often does this happen to you? Cause however I try to picture this situation it seems strange that you did not get the steak in the end. You could have just brushed off the girl and said you're buying the stake to treat her and her friends or whatever. You could have just laughed it off and admit that you like to eat or whatever reply/response you could think of.

Either way, no user, you are not fat. Go get the fucking steak.

"Stop touching your face, autismo"