Post what yah got

Post what yah got

anyone know w2c these or ones similar?

Thinking of getting two rings for my left hand, one iron and one silver. Any good recs?

which fingers were you considering?
2 rings on one hand can get cluttered, so I'd recommend a thumb ring.
what about gemstones? A birthstone for example

>pic unrelated, arrived a few days ago

w2c?

ApsarasV on Etsy.
Makes some pretty effay shit.

>thumb ring
Not even once.

Rings on fingers other than middle or ring = no

>birthstone
Kys

>2k16
>wearing rings

kys senpai

>talks shit about thumb rings
>recs middle finger ring
Why

I was thinking moreso for my middle and pinky/ring finger

bump for interest

I saw a website of minimalist, silver rings with etched surfaces and I can't seem to find it anymore.

Also I saw a ring of a pretty large brand at about 20 quid of a lion's head and also can't find that anymore...

oooh pls tell if you find this website

Yeah I rec it. Why wouldn't I?

one on the left is the great frog

also bump 4 interest

Picked out for me by David himself

I've never heard of an iron ring before, but iron is harder than silver and so will grind it down with age.

that's not really so impressive, but maybe if there's an interesting story, you'd like to share it.

We were at a Yurman event, I got to talking with his friend, some old guy that runs part of the company. Told me about how David started as a sculptor, met his wife and so on. I had been going back and forth between a few different rings, so he called David away from a conversation with some society girls, and that's the one he picked. We talked about New York (he lives in the city, I live in upstate) and our favorite places to stay (we had both lodged at the Rhinebeck Inn a few years ago during the same summer). Very friendly man, and his wife was charming as well.

I saw him again as they were leaving, on the way out, and directed him to exit through the hotel to avoid running into any more vapid ladies who wanted to put him on their Instagram feed or whatever.

I was able to get a picture with him myself while we were talking.

jesus your outfit

Sorry m8, you don't show up in full goofnigger to an event full of successful people.

Boy why you tucking in a shirt like that to fucking elastic waist pants. That shit looks Goofy as fuck

They're dress pants retardo

Just piss off back to the waywt you twat

So you showed up in those embarrassing pregnancy pants? Lol.

And what were you doing that day? lmao probably nothing. eating Doritos?

Get a load of this deflection, ladies & gentlemen.

who the fuck is David?

If this was an event full of successful people you really embarassed urself with that outfit

What is with your personal attack on me?
I'm out in the world living life, making money, being effay.Your not going to bring me down.lets see the god tier fits you have on. oh wait you probably buy your clothes from target hahahah

>being this assblasted for getting btfo
Why are you even on Veeky Forums if you think those pants are at all fashionable? My ex used to wear similar pants when she was on her period.

>Why are you even on Veeky Forums if you think those pants are at all fashionable?
They are fashionable you god damn pleb

Lucas jewels bro.

Maybe if you're bleeding out of your vagina.

Lmao young boy can't handle criticism. We don't give a fuck what you do in life or how you spend your time. We just don't understand how the hell you think those are "dress pants". I came up in a preppy town/school, and if someone wore fucking elastic waist pants and claimed they were dress pants and used them as such, they would have been bullied and roasted till they transfered out. Shit looks horrible senpai

Look you inbred faggot, these are silk pants made by Zilli, 900 bucks retail. It's a lousy picture, granted, but they're amazing pants. Just because you've never seen anything of the sort doesn't mean others aren't familiar with them. So, once again, fuck off back to the dick ovens circle jerk

And don't tell me about your faggot prep school because I used to kill faggots like that on a daily basis. Literally beat unconscious, because I came from a country where twinks in bright colors get their fucking heads knocked in.

Lmao imply I or my prep friends were twinks I see? Just cause we dress a certain way doesn't mean shit about our bodies. Granted a few of my friends were closer to twinks, the rest of is are/were varisty athletes, and look like your stereotypical Chad, just better dressed

Baby has to defend his shit purchase :((((
Cause paying 900 bucks for silk pants justifies looking like a retard

K E Y B O A R D W A R R I O R

Lel have you seen the kind of shit people waste money on here? 800 dollars for FAKE versions of knock off Nike sneakers. Imitation imitations. It's preposterous.

Fite me phaggot

Terrible fit. What were you even going for?

this is a good thread

Rate hate masturbate

I dig

Piss off faggots on effay core

Here, have some more. You should recognize the pants

is that yung lean

w2c

collared button-up tucked into DRAWSTRING ELASTICIZED pants and a monogrammed card-holder worn as a fucking necklace

and you're wearing it spread-collar AND you're a manlet. nice sleeve length bro. AND you have a superiority complex:

>directed him to exit through the hotel to avoid running into any more vapid ladies who wanted to put him on their Instagram feed or whatever. I was able to get a picture with him myself

>wh-when girls chat up and take a photo with this guy it's because they're vapid. when i do it it's because i'm a supreme gentleman

literal elliot rodger core

How the FUCK do i get over the fear of them falling off? i cant wear them out because they constantly feel like they'll slip off, even if they dont. I pick the smallest size I can get on.

Are signet rings effay? Thinking of having one made.

sick man , w2c ?

yes

I was the same man , u just gotta get used to it and trust that they wont :+]

depends

why does he look like he got two children from different moms and never pay the pension ? Is that what's hip in Sweden ?

lovely please tell us w2c

Seen you in another ring thread, definitely the best ring on Veeky Forums.

easy bro, all that jealousy is unseemly

I got a picture at the actual event, when it was appropriate to approach him. These sluts chased him out the door. There's a difference, not that you'd know a thing about social etiquette.

your asspain is hilarious. You've got me all figured out from a single fucking post, blind to your own blatant lack of self awareness. this is really a whole new level of pathetic for you m8. you have to try hard to stand out this much when everyone on here is a massive faggot to begin with

get a fucking life kid. I dress better than you, I look better than you, I'm stronger and fitter than you, I have more money than you'll ever have, and I'm a million miles from giving a fuck about what some triple nigger on a Burmese watercolor painting forum thinks about an outfit I wore to a private event.

stay cucked you absolute slave

Any places to cop good rings online?

Safe your honor by telling me w2c pants.

Lmao first off what rep sneakers even cost 800? And nah I don't spend my money on fake sneakers. I spend it on whatever I need. Nice try though

Why am I not surprised that someone who dresses like such a fucking dork would freely use the N word anonymously on the Internet....

Fuck it, show me more fits. This has potential.

Bump for this

need more fits

No idea was my grandfathers
Haha il take that title

What an atrocious outfit

Wut rings u got bithc?

Lmao still waiting on some more fits

Kek

>these are the people crying about Rick Owens in this board
holy fuck I can't stop laughing

>all that jealousy is unseemly

Hitting the 'ur just jealous' card early. I mean I don't really care what you wear (even though it's a shit fit), but seeing you getting this butthurt from some losers online calling you out for the fit is hilarious, please continue.

Also, who is David??

All of these posts are just SCREAMING to have feel guy in the party made of this guy with that outfit

I think most people are sick of memecore at this point m8

sure, why not?

since none of you cunts have the balls to post anything

Dude ur liek so mad that u didn't spend 900 buckaroos on pants that you don't even know how to wear

That shirt looks like vomit DESU

thanks pham I'll be sure to throw it away

Can anyone tell me why everything they sell at this store is so fucking tight? I literally can't move in this shit

Oh right we're supposed to be doing rings

Here's another one I looked at, supposed to be a Lion, but it really could be anything

>walk into SLP
>some flamboyantly gay black dude working the floor
>ask him to try on some shoes
>he suggests trying on an entire outfit
>alright whatever
>keeps bringing me different pants and shirts to try
>barges into the changing room every time

not sure if he was enjoying it or just really desperate for commission

also curious

>I'm a million miles from giving a fuck

>posts fucking paragraphs of pseudo-braggadocious inane self-hype in response to every criticism

"lol"

the criticism doesn't bother me one bit, but my hatred of you faggots is 100% genuine

worst userbase on Veeky Forums behind only Veeky Forums and /mu/

you should try to convince us some more dude

He wanted that dick, or at least, a dick slip

You tell em boss. Although you are an insufferable faggot who I hope I never have to run into in my life time, you're so a trooper. I give credit where credit is due. Go treat yourself to another horrible pair of silk pants :*

Also* not so. Fuck auto correct

It's upside down

>that disgusting fucking bird

just threw up in my mouth, thanks user

the fuck are you talking about cum guzzler?

get off this board LUCA!!

Holy shit this board. I thought we were suppose to post rings man. The guy mentioned above is David Yurman. He's an okay ring maker in my opinion but yet again I am a guy that goes for simple bands on account of my super feminine hands (It's a curse they are long and thin. Horror movie hands) so don't really take my shit.

Yeah, still looks like shit but at least it makes some vague sense with the other items. Your tucked in button down with the elastic waistline was hilarious looking.

Infinitely better in silver.

ask and you shall receive

Zillifag here

7/10 breddy gud

Cheap jewelry isn't fa only fine jewelry is.

I really hope this will be a thing

>Also, who is David??

He means David Yurman, the jewelry designer in question. (His work is not to my personal taste, but my mom and aunt jangle with the stuff.)

This thread is hilarious. I came in wanting to see rings, but this is way better.

Link good rings for long & thin fingers, looking for some atm.

Feels good man

Something like this? I can't decide on carat, if I want the seal engraved into a stone or not, and what shape I want. I'm thinking either oval or square/cushion in 18ct. I like square/cushion signet rings but I'm not a man so idk if I can pull it off or not.