NOT THINSPO, BUT FAT HATE THREAD

fat people cannot have good fashion, as round shapes do not draw the eye as corners do.

Post your fate hate or fat cringe posts here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltF-6ldrqJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i avoid fat people in my daily life desu

>>>not your life, desu

When it comes to fashion fat people need to understand that losing weight is easier than trying to look Veeky Forums when you're fat.

I don't post on reddit but i occasionally look at their WAYWT threads for a laugh and what i've noticed is if you even mention somebody's weight everybody freaks out

It's hilarious

the worse is the skinny fat with man boobs.

all fats are the worst

the body is goodish but the face and weird al teir hair suck

Shut up Trever you twiggy alien man

>the body is goodish
the body is literally concentration camp tier

Working on losing weight. I know I can't be Veeky Forums till I finish, but hey, at least threads like this have stopped me from buying expensive clothes. So thanks OP, you probably stopped me from looking ridiculous.

lift weights as well

Your legs are going to remain enormous, you need to balance it out

Still the best video ever made. youtube.com/watch?v=ltF-6ldrqJs

>Your legs are going to remain enormous

Not necessarily. I've lost a bunch of weight and my legs have gotten much skinnier too. It just takes time for your legs to balance out with the top of your body I think.

I'm obese and have spent hundreds of dollars on stupid "streetwear" clothing that looks ridiculous on me.

Don't make my mistake Veeky Forums lose weight before you begin dabbling into clothing.

AYO I LOVE THESE GOOBAS MAYN

lol this is op

I like the one where he harrasses yale students better.

>the body is goodish
holy kek

The body sucks. No definition or taper.

stop eating so much retard

no. everytime i run, i have shin pain. i don't understand Casey Neistat or other runners, they run 8+ miles per day and not getting shin pain. it's like my body and the universe is always against me running. and no, trying to look Veeky Forums when you're fat is a lot easier, because it doesn't involve pain and doesn't take much time. (to be slim, i probably need 6 months of pain. easy, huh ?)

You could try cycling but honestly if these are your fits you are making it work really well. You have a really similar body type to my friend and they wear lots of great skinhead type stuff, lots of fred perry and ben sherman. Maybe explore that.

those aren't mine. and cycling take moooore time to be fit an slim, such a waste of time.

its also fun and a good way to meet people so you spend less time posting pictures of other people to imageboards

lmao cuck just do a different sport like swimming, just as intensive but way easier on the body

you will NEVER look equally nice in an outfit as your skinny alternative, just remember that

honestly you sound a little impatient. losing weight and becoming fit is a long and gradual progression. casey neistat has been running for decades. i would say just keep exercising and dieting, even if your progress seems next to nothing. one day youll look in the mirror and notice your body is changing for the better and itll be the best feeling in the world.

would swimming takes longer to get slim ? i don't care about health i just wanna look good

probably not, swimming is very strenuous.

another good thing about swimming is that it's very safe (hard to break or strain something)

i'm not sure about swimming. i hate swimming pools and beaches, i hate taking off my shirt in public. guess i'm just gonna run through the shin pain.

swimming is great to slim down if have the right technique

and don't worry about being uncomfortable, if anything people at the pool will respect that you're trying to loose weight

>and cycling take moooore time to be fit an slim
do meth then, fatlard. If you want to lose weight quickly without any effort take every shit you can, lazy ass-

>without any effort
i don't have problems with effort. i do have problems with pain

fucking fat if you don't want make any effort kill yourself.

is waiting until the pain gets away counts as effort ? i can't keep my enthusiasm. i'm very pumped and excited right now, to get fit. if i take everything slowly, the enthusiasm will go away.

and swimming takes money. lots of swimming means lots of money. running is free. and how may times should i swim each week to get slim faster and safer ?

Swim improve your stamina. If you wanna get better at running I suggest you to swim at least 3-4 times per week.

I've lost about 35 lbs since last summer, not a whole lot but now I'm within a healthy BMI etc.

I started cycling at first and when I was thinner started running. From my experience I would advise the same, though you can replace cycling with swimming if you want. Exercising is not really that important when losing weight, it's more about the "Mens sana in corpore sano" idea, though it of course helps to slim down. What you need to do is start eating properly.

lmao u of fucking a right, where they don't want you to do sports

unlimited swimming costs me €77 a year

>Exercising is not really that important when losing weight
what. it's pointless then. ok i'll eat a lot less from now on.

No you dumb ass you need to exercise because it's good for your body, boosts metabolism so you can lose weight easier and it also will help cause you will not look skinnyfat.

Just hit the gym you useless lard. A littlr pain from working out won't kill you but your increasing girth will if you continue to stay as lazy as you are.

at your weight i'll be honest running will be really hard and will give you pain. The cycling idea is great if you already have a good bike, it puts much less strain on your joints. You can always try walking, it's not the best exercise but it's also not the worst

>because it's good for your body
meh
>boosts metabolism so you can lose weight easier
>lose weight easier
oh okay

Why are you guys so aggressive? I'll admit fat people can't be Veeky Forums, but why go as far as hate?

>good way to meet people
i mean how ? do people really socialize when cycling ? so homo. no, i don't talk to people recreationally

they're jealous because fat people have it easy. like, they're cute, can look good, and eat as much as they want. these people suffer from starving and pain.

>Cute
>Can look good
Bait

fat person confirmed

>wahh running is hard :..(

Race me right now dweebs

>FAT HATE THREAD
nah, fuck off.

cycling is a lot faster than weight loss than running, what are you talking about lol

>if anything people at the pool will respect that you're trying to loose weight
please realise this. I'm a skinny dude. Fat people lightly make me want to re-examine the fabric of human society because an overeating of food makes me feel bad about the way life and society is shaping

BUT WHEN I see a fat man, sweating his ass off at the gym, on a tennis court, at the beach...

I smile. It makes me warm on the inside. It doesn't make me think 'he wants to be like me, good for him', It makes me think:

"He's overcoming the worst that happened to him, good for him."

Yeah, I'm always happy to see fat people exercising. Pretty much the only time I see them that I'm not disgusted by them. Exercising and eating right is what is going to fix the problem.

My half marathon pr is 1:32:54
My 5k pr is 17:47
not the best but I'm proud, lots of hard work invested.

>cute
>can look good
Topkek

I'm a naturally skinny person who doesn't need to starve to look nice. Quit eating so much garbage and work out.

>I'm a naturally skinny person who doesn't need to starve to look nice
>i'm
>smugface.png
sometimes i wonder, who do people say things like this ?

yeah like the people on Veeky Forums are real, amrite guys XDXDXD

>2016
>not embracing the pain
get the fuck out fattie boi

> Making it work really well.

Jesus Christ, no.
That guy looks like a fucking mattress salesman. He isn't making something work, he's just wearing clothes. Like congrats, you managed to not wear a t-shirt and old jeans today, really killing it.

Losing weight is mostly diet with a little exercise. Change what you eat

Please take this to...

It is already understood that you need to be a clotheshanger -- take the unnecessary hate elsewhere so we can talk about designer clothing and trends

>no, i don't talk to people recreationally

were you born autistic or...?

You need some proper running shoes that's why you dumb cunt.

i just puked a little in my mouth.

this

also: stretch all leg muscles daily (yes even if you don't run that day)

At less food, you fucking retard

Eat*

Look man, I used to be really fat, and while I still have some more slimming down to do, I'll just share what I did in hopes that maybe it will help you or some other fatty lurking. First off you gotta calculate your tdee, and eat 10-20% below that so that every day you're burning off some fat. You then gotta find a healthy diet that fits within that calorie limit. Now I personally have shin splints, so my running is very limited. I got into cycling and swimming mostly, with the occasional run here and there. You've gotta just start doing it, once you start making some progress, it will boost your confidence a ton. It's not easy, and it's not a fast process, but you've gotta start eventually, and you'll be so glad you did. Good luck senpai

>My 5k pr is 17:47
H-how? What's your routine? I've literally been stuck at 40min for the last 3 months.

Gotta disagree with you buddy. Check out my fit, better than any of yours.

T H A N K M R S K E L T A L

H

A

N

K

M

R

S

K

E

L

T

A

L

>40min

Jesus what you slow as fuck

I used to be fat.
Really fat.

This is a horrible picture but h-how am I doing?

those geos look tiny on him

skinny fat if not slightly chubby, good normie status but not Veeky Forums

good but tell me how fucking loose your skin is. I went from 175 lbs to 140 lbs and I still think my ass feels a little flappy. never going to stretch my skin out again.

>140 lbs
how tall are you user?

I have flat feet and even with decent running shoes I get horrible pain in my arches when running. Any suggestions?

i lost 15kg in 4-5months cycling

Working out isnt a good way to loose weight, it's 90% diet, just walk more and eat less

You don't have to run one second if you wanna lose weight
It helps but you don't have to do it

teary-eyed laughing emoji

yes, you can join a cycling group or club or something. there's lots of open groups like this if you live anywhere that isn't terrible.

it takes you 40 minutes to run 3 miles? damn dude. maybe you should stop trying if it's been three months

>40 minutes

Are you rolling?

bigger people look really good when they dress in layers, but they arent in the best of luck during the warmer months...

Yeah running is a sport that will ruin your knees. Like the other people on this thread have said there are less injury inducing forms of cardio. Cycling is a sport that can get pretty expensive if you get serious but swimming stays cheap if you can afford a pool membership at least.

they are fake

ghoulish*

You are literally a pathetic and despicable fucker. Kill yourself.

Effort = pain. Sooner you learn that, better it'll go for you

fite me irl fgt

ID on the pants on the left? btw that and the middle fit look really good.

Not 17:47 sempai but how is a 40 minute 5k a thing
I could run a 5k backwards fast than you would forward dude.... WTF have you been doing for three months!!!! My mom runs a faster 5k than you and she started running for the first time in her life 2 months ago. Just google a 5k workout routine.