Plastic Surgery

Is it worth it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645950/I-fun-bein-Korean-Blonde-Brazilian-man-undergoes-extraordinary-surgery-achieve-convincing-Oriental-look.html
eng.idhospital.com/jaw/jaw0703.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're ugly.

Depends on your issue.

Look at this guy.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645950/I-fun-bein-Korean-Blonde-Brazilian-man-undergoes-extraordinary-surgery-achieve-convincing-Oriental-look.html
If you have a mental problem and you are trying to solve it through plastic surgery, no.
If you need to correct something that is really bothering you, yes.

Fucking hell, look at this ayylmao.

Well firstly, I'm going to get a hairline surgery or hair transplant so that I can pull off more hairstyles. My hairline is just naturally really high, I'm not even balding, but it stops me from having any good hairstyles

Then, I'm going to fix my receded chin. I have a huge nose but it only looks huge because of my shitty chin, with my chin fixed it would be alright.

Then I might fix my nose if it really looks bad, but I think it'll do and more than that would make me lose my natural look.

i guess all those sexy women are ugly then since they do surgeries with more money than your ugly ass ever has had. poor disgusting manbaby who doesnt know what to wear :^)

For a man? No.

EYES > HEIGHT > FRAME > everything else

Can surgery fix an uneven jaw?
I still think you can look good, but it is strange to look at.
Pic related.

I think height and frame goes before eyes desu. At least for me.

Looks more like her neck is uneven desu.

An uneven jaw? Yes, but it is an extremely traumatic surgery.

eng.idhospital.com/jaw/jaw0703.php

>from cuck to chad

I never realised how flat Asian profiles are

chill

He's Brazilian, not Asian.

As long as it doesn't go wrong, sure. Maybe not if you have dysmorphia or something.

ive got a chin implant and Im really happy about it, my weak chin was the only thing I really didnt like about me and solved it for 4k

there's a reason they're called pan-faced

I've wanted to get one of those for a few years now. Can you tell me anything else about it?

Sheeit w2c that hairstyle? He fucked up everything else though.

ask your barber for the effeminate portland hipster circa 2008 cut

Why is Veeky Forums /b/ 2.0

>tfw ur ex is a blond guy named Max

you can find all the info online, its a silicone implant, its an easy and fast operation and it heals fast, it improves a lot your profile and thats it

>'Xiahn', 25, went from a blonde-haired, blue-eyed man to someone who looks like a South Korean native after more than 10 surgeries.
> looks like a South Korean native
> looks like

Ayyy lmao

what happens when u get punched in the face with these implants?

they dont move, I mean, maybe if mike thyson hits you it will move but they're in a very small cavity
I cant move it no matter how I try, it feels like bone

So it doesn't feel awkward to rest your chin on your hand?

for the first two months it does, after that its completely natural and you cant tell the implant is there

>I identify as a Korean

What are you going to do when your children are chinless cunts like you really are?

I suppose get surgery

Sup brahs, pretty sure I got a deviated septum so I'm gonna try to jew that but also one side of my jaw is longer than the other and kinda curves in at the end and idk wat 2 do. No pics bc it's not really noticeable but my concern is that it'll keep growing or something and stab some nerves.
Fuck I'm high.

>>Wanting to be asian

Why bother. I've had overwhelmingly negative reaction from omegle, tinder, and online dating for being asian. (not even ugly brown asian)
The only people who will find you physically attractive are hambeasts, 4/10 dowdy asian homemakers and race fetishists.

>>Chinless children
>>Father has obscenely huge prosthetic chin

KEK is this a shit sketch show?

ill pay chin implants for them like the rich faggot i am

I think you are in the wrong market. Tinder and Omegle are for Chads.

He looks really good, post-surgery. He went from like a 6 to an 8, facial aesthetics wise.

Yeah, that guy's just mentally sick. Before he looked pretty good too. If he lost 5lbs of fat, hed be gorgeous. Now his face looks like some weird plate-glass painting()

>>He went from like a 6 to an 8, facial aesthetics wise.

I pity your standards. He went from a 4 to a 6 with +1 from the hair.

Rather, a 4/10 to a 5/10.

i always thought of plastic surgery as a last choice
if you're absolutely unhappy with the way your face looks then spend money on a good plastic surgeon

I'm getting a few surgeries myself. Currently saving up so I can get top notch surgeons.

>inb4 but muh kids

Fuck 'em, I've got physical and mental health issues anyways that would be cruel to potentially give to another child. Would know, lived it and witnessed it from the people who gave me these genetic anomalies.

I'm planning to get more work done in august. I originally didn't wanna get too much stuff done at once, so I avoided doing one of the procedures on my nose the first time but I wish just did it all at once.

Finding that hint of subtlety was a lil difficult, but worth it. Had 4 things done and not once has anyone ever asked or suspected, only got comments like "your face looks slimmer" etc. Great decision I just hope they don't fuck up for round 2

My chin is like a cm too tall.
Should I go for the chin and jaw shave Veeky Forums?

if anything your chin is too short

lmao you have no idea how bad jaw shaving would look on you

Your chin looks just about right now if slightly short. Jaw shave will make you look worse

Getting a lower jaw surgery on September for my overbite. Keen af

This shouldnt be legal.

It's that sexy haircut

is that Shawn Wasabi

It's like one of those anamorph books
'Brad to Chad'

Almost everyone has uneven neck*

The question is how glaring it is.

And it's not really something that would retract much from someones attractiveness, as your pic proves.

You've got some pretty big ears.

Literally his hair style changed, that was it.

I wonder how deep would my flaccid dick fit in there?

He went from having some unique features to being a completely generic asian boyband member.

he literally just shaved and and got a new hairstyle.

its better to look like a generic asian boyband member than a unique fish-human hybrid desu senpai

You don't need plastic surgery OP, you're beautiful just the way you are.

That's not plastic surgery per se since you're legit deformed.

i remember seeing on here this orthodontist who talked about mouth posture or something.

basically you need to keep your tongue placed on the roof of your mouth at all times. helps accentuate the jaw. well i've been doing it for a few months, and ive noticed that my top and bottom teeth are touching now, wheres before there was a space btw them even when my mouth was closed.

shit works.

his name's Mike Mew, my man

Isn't he a quack though?

why? i watched some of his video and everything seemed pretty normal.

and even just aesthetics wise, there's an immediate effect on your jawline when you place your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

fuck now im reading different shit saying tongue on roof of mouth is bad.

fucking hell whats right?

>tongue on roof of mouth is bad.
Based on what? Lol

I'm not sure about Mike Mew, but putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth at least seems to get rid of some double chin action, I guess.

But I see no legitimate reason as to why it would be bad

I'm thinking of saving up for breast reduktion surgery. Wanna go pretty much flat. Boobs are overrated

Thoughts?

holy shit
i gotta get a rhino and hair transplant

she's still black though

you're a fucking insane retard. get help.

I have a pretty huge nose and I might get surgery when I get older and can afford a good surgeon, but I think plastic surgery is like steroids, a rabbit hole. You get your nose done then your jaw, your chin, bam before you know it you're a freak.

Who let the ape out of the zoo?

Yeah how the fuck is that an 8?

They're going to be so confused when their kids are ugly as fuck.

Iv had 4 procedures done, personally it was woth it so me. Its your own face/body and you have to live in it. Dont let anyone put ya down if you want it

naive

This is what I was thinking. If you're going to fuck bitches at least do it with your face so they know what kinda issues the kid is in for.

with a face that looks like a dog to begin with, you will be fuckig no bitches

You look normal. What more do you want? Do you want to look like some fucked up barbie doll because any plastic surgery on your evenish face will probably make your other features worse

Thanks for the encouraging words, user.

Btw, how did your friends and family react after the procedures?

You can easily fuck bitches if you're ugly. Its not hard. Make friends, have connections with bitches, talk to girls, eventually get laid. Its that easy for an ugly guy to get bitches. All you need to do is dress well not good but well enough to pass and be confident. I have acne all over my neck and I can still pull bitches far out of my range and I know a few black guys who look like pitbulls and they get bitches so for any dog ugly people reading this just stop being autistic.

Everyone was supportive, my mom and sister particularly. My advice to you is to be sure you want it first.

Then do your research on your surgeon options. It can hurt the wallet but you DONT want to go cheap on your plastic surgery, this person will be changing what your face looks like.

Last have realistic expectations, the changes will be slight.

why do people keep saying stuff like this? i know lots of people who are stunning but have ugly parents, vice versa.

1 "ugly" parent mixed with a good looking one can have amazing results too so...

There isn't anything wrong with having a budget, but I see where you're coming from. On the flip side though automatically going with a clinic just because they're expensive is just as bad.

Mixed breeds have a higher chance of coming out good looking even if their parents are ugly as shit. Like Zendaya, who has godlike features

ebin

muh eugenics meme, tbqh

This

like i said, do research on your surgeon, theyre track record.

first nose job i had i didnt do this, figured one surgeon was as good as the rest. Like a dumby.
Had to get ANOTHER nose job to fix the damage. That second one I had someone that knew their shit.

pls be in london

>godlike *makeup
ftfy

Nah man, godlike

dont fuck with your face it is adorable

She's wearing makeup

what's her name?

>bad hairline
>thinning hairs
>make up on fleek
>camera filters