Post hair inspo

Post hair inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EagCKe2Au8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'll look like a total douche

sure, it looks nice from the side, bit it probably looks silly on the front

would this actually look good irl?

or does getting that texture require a ridiculously good hairdresser?

it requires ridiculously good facial aesthetics

His hair only works on him because he's good looking. Don't fall for it, it's shit any other way

the texture is from hair product bud.

Not OP, but it seems like his cut fits his face shape pretty well too.

God i wish i looked like that

I got a square head with a strong jaw and weak-ish chin. Anyone got some advice?

I've got a generic question that maybe doesn't have an answer

Often on here I hear people say use mousse in medium length hair similar to for extra volume

But what kind of mousse is best and when is it applied?

youtube.com/watch?v=EagCKe2Au8E

Anyone got any advice for what product to use to get hair texture like the lead singer's?

Mine's of a similar length but pomade don't seem to be working.

Apply mousse to towel dried hair
Blow dry

do you have good temples? get something short-ish that shows off your head shape but can be changed about

similar to this. stubble/beard too for jawline.

Blow dry after towel dry?

Why is that?

youre not blowdrying to dry your hair
youre blowdrying to style it, especially since youre using mousse which would be pretty pointless without blowdrying

Where do I cop these clothes?

Awesome, thanks for the advice

Anyone?

Hey guys would this look too tumblr??? My hair is the same color and bangs are like an inch shorter than her bangs

yes

Eh fuck it imma do it anyways

Congratulations you've finally done what i've been telling people here for years. Don't listen to Veeky Forums

it looks like a pretty normal hair style to me

How can i pull this off?

Would an undercut look like shit on someone with a long and narrow face? Thinking of getting one desu

I've got a face that would fall closest to oval on this picture. My hair is really curly and course though and I'm a male, so it looks kind of jew-y if I don't do it right. I don't like short-short hair though. Any ideas?

try not washing it for a week

ride skateboards. nd then fuck off.

lit

How does it actually look in the front

this hairstyle is fucking amazing
post pics once you've got it done

is this oval or long or diamond
my fave shape is similar to his, but i can never figure mine out

I'd call that irregular pentagonal with flat chin, it's a pretty rare headshape

round you retard

how the fuck does it look anything like the round shape in the other pic

first
>taking one picture as the authority on the subject
second
>how does it look oval long or diamond

face it, you already said you have similar face shape and you're just disappointed to learn that his shape is round
at the very best he is a square, but his jaw is too round to be a square so he is ROUND

i have no qualms with a round face shape
quit projecting

got same face shape, how do i achive this hairstyle.?

goat

retarded /10

this is cool

wash it, dont blow dry but use ur fingers and pull your hair back and left/right all day. Skateboard and sweat a lot and have greasy hair until it stays in that position.

his products consist of sweat and grease

Fuck I like that

Can someone with straight hair pull this off?

Would mousse help?

confirmed

Is this Veeky Forums?
My hair is kinda pic related but its from the left to the right and I dont cut that much on the sides

Veeky Forums for a bulldyke

how hard would this be to pull off

would take a lot of time to style it like that every day, to get that texture etc. actual haircut is common and easy though, but just like the pic would be very hard

I've fucked up my hair badly. I've bleached and dyed it a couple of times, and it's pretty fried
Considering shaving it all of, but I really want to grow out my hair. It's almost shoulder length
What do?

Already got that part down

appreciate it brate, which faceshape you think this would work best with?
i have same haircolor as the guy (ken bek) and pretty square faceshape

i dont personally like it, reminds me of the frosted tip era, and even ignoring this special variant the hairstyule itself is already old as fuck now

since it's so common it will fit everybody, nobody will question it no matter what face you have. but square and leaning towards that would be better than having a small feminine face with this

fair enough man, personally dont really see it that often where i live but might just be because im not looking :^)

what you think of pic-related in comparison to the one i linked before? my faceshape is like this guys and same hair color (obv im nowhere near as pretty as him but whatev)

just as outplayed, maybe a bit trashier since the kids have an easier time describing it. youre on your own now not gonna waste my time nannying your own style

got anything that would compensate for my relatively large nose? It's swollen from allergies and I'd like something to draw away from it.

What is this type of hairstyle called? like it's an undercut but the long hair on the top of the head falls over the forehead rather than being combed up/back. It's kinda like a looser hitler look, I can't find a name or any really good examples of it anywhere but like I know its a thing.

the style doesn't look as good as you'd think in RL

generally, because of receding hairlines, and the bangs tend to droop when actually out and about, even when styling with product.

the cut accentuates pete white's forehead and receding hair, when in reality the white bangs would be thinner and semi transparent

Hey is this fashionable

Just got this

lovely! nice fade and fits ur face shape! maybe texture that fringe you have going on a bit

my haircut rn, left or right... idk how to style this midpart lol

actually theyre both the same only the right is where i tuck my hair behind my ear.. fuck how to make it look like

holy shit that looks retarded

left, use product to maximize volume and blow dry

You look like McLovin in the 2nd pic

How do you get your hair shiny and "oily" like My hair is always super dry and silky, even after working out it's still never as oily as the people in these pictures.

pomade or mousse

I've got this haircut for now two years, love it.

ha i love that movie
thank you :)

Are the mongrel mob effay, bros?

Is there any way to get straight hair like this?

Yummy

this is cool too.

No but better than effay imo.

How do I get hair like this lads?

What hair style would Best suit me

if my hair is usally flat sraight and has no strength in it when washed how do i get this kindve hold without it falling forward like an emo

i like it desu

don't bathe for 2 weeks

dem Jew curlz doe

Any blackbros want to post hair inspo?

Hey I'm actually getting a haircut later today. You guys have any advice?

Usually I just ask for a midfade and shorten my fringe a lil bit but I don't really feel it's something I love, I just feel comfortable with it. Any advice is appreciated

Buzz

TFW you realise that all haircuts with even a little style require decent facial aesthetics.

Guess I'll be sticking to my sketty side parting/quiff/small pompadour looking thing.