COP OR NOT:

Old one nearing O' Block

URGENT: I work at a fashion thrift store in LA (shitty store t-b-h) and some Asian dude just brought in two lightly used Raf Simons sneakers, an early colorway Ozweego and a older Response Trail?. Both have similar material but different silhouettes

Which one should I buy to keep or resell on my own, the left pair (Ozweego 2) or the right pair (Response Trail 1s)

Here's a strawpoll for it:

strawpoll.me/10463438

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Italy-Original-Common-Projects-Shoes-Men-Women-Genuine-Leather-Sheepskin-White-Casual-Platforms-Shoes-Woman-Brand/32565419942.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.263.vLCwBY&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_4_10017_507_401,searchweb201603_9&btsid=e755bb34-fb82-41cf-a1e7-ba199f5c08b7
endclothing.com/us/footwear/sneakers/adidas-tobacco-rivea-aq4907.html
urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5212451570051&category=MENS-BESTSELLERS-EU
adidas.es/zapatilla-gazelle-/BB5475.html
zalando.es/adidas-originals-gazelle-zapatillas-ad112b0h9-m11.html
share.hm.com/forward/1532943617
zara.com/us/en/man/trousers/view-all/wide-cut-trousers-with-darts-c719514p3186562.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rights look cooler, left are nice tho

Where do I find the original brands that fast fashion rips off?

I want these but H&M doesn't make my size.

buy the response trails

Those look like regular response 2s

What size? How much?

suicoke probably has something like that desu

Thanks a ton user this is exactly what i was looking for

They're not regular response 2s

if its cheap buy both resell one

They actually are Response 2s, not Response TRAIL 2s

Wasteland?

Can't decide between these

Or these

I like these too, but they're not really my style

W2c? Can't find them on H&M website.

110% these.

First ones look like vans replicas, third ones look like a hybrid between chelseas from SLP and Yeezy 750.

The middle ones look a bit like Rick Owens' adidas but they are still the best looking ones out of them all.

Now please help me decide and give a reasoning.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, like we already didn't know which store it was

are you actually serious

LMFAO.

Is this a joke?

Damn user, you took that shitposter's b8 hard

Cop neither, buy the GAT samba

Yeah now I realize how shitty b8 that was yet I still got baited.

I can't find the GAT samba anywhere, otherwise I would cop.

aliexpress.com/item/Italy-Original-Common-Projects-Shoes-Men-Women-Genuine-Leather-Sheepskin-White-Casual-Platforms-Shoes-Woman-Brand/32565419942.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.263.vLCwBY&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_4_10017_507_401,searchweb201603_9&btsid=e755bb34-fb82-41cf-a1e7-ba199f5c08b7

How stupid is it to buy those?

So fucking stupid.

If it's the silhouette you want get all white Rod Lavers or those stan smiths with the navy back.

If it's the quality you want get the Svennsons (sp?) that are pretty popular here.

If it's the gold numbers you want, stop being a fashion victim.

I hate everything that has "fashion" written on it.

>11394674
I want them for the silhouette only. Quality would be nice too, but I kinda can't afford to get quality sneakers and I understand that long term durability is not possible within 80$ budget. I couldn't care less about those numbers.

I also would've copped rod lavers already, but I can't fuckin find all white ones in leather.
Maybe I'll get stans, but meme magic is a little too strong with those.

outside of this board, no one's gonna call u out for memey stans, they look fine especially for the price

Yeah I am aware of that. It's just so many people wear them where I live right now, oftentimes accompanied by a nasa sweatshirt and other stupid shit. But I guess they're my best option in the end.

Buy both
Sell them
Get something good instead

should i cop this?

No

Cop.

cop or not? which colour?

this looks like such an identity crisis

cup or nut

anything but the pink

cop

Chinos or something with regular pockets?

buy the left for me please.

Summer beaters

link me up

jacket

ccccc

link?

endclothing.com/us/footwear/sneakers/adidas-tobacco-rivea-aq4907.html

You can find more places if you google adidas rivea.

urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5212451570051&category=MENS-BESTSELLERS-EU

And what about this jacket?

as long as you don't wear it with other adidas shit (excluding shoes) then cop. make sure your fit isn't chavvy.

Anyone?

Left or right?

I like both but I don't know what is more versatile. They are mainly for summer, I'll wear them with tees and shorts (denim, chino and maybe sometime with sport clothes).

Anything I should know about any of them?

cop the gazelles, they're dope, link me

adidas.es/zapatilla-gazelle-/BB5475.html

You can find them in Zalando in mint color, they're very pretty but not my style.

zalando.es/adidas-originals-gazelle-zapatillas-ad112b0h9-m11.html

Sorry if you get the links in spanish.

share.hm.com/forward/1532943617

They're in women's sizes only.

cop or not? linen trousers

posted in last thread but still looking for more advice.
w2c a pair of slim trousers I can wear with a t-shirt or something casual?
How do these look for $160?
any other suggestions?

w2c

Looking for some Cargos and founde these online.
They're also on blue black and beige.
Should I?
Definitely cop,i own one,nice material and white lines dont get as dirt as some other adidas shit.
Don't cop
Looks good but idk about the price.

About the tops, for everyday wear

Y/n?

C/n?

Come to about $300 after exchange rate and delivery

should i cop only $45?

Yes cop. I have these and I have gotten a compliment every time I've worn them

fuck zara but i may have to cop these pants fuck fuck fuck convince me not to, Veeky Forums

Link me right now senpai I need comfy core high rise trousers at a fast fashion price point

promise me you'll buy all the size 30s so I can't cop
zara.com/us/en/man/trousers/view-all/wide-cut-trousers-with-darts-c719514p3186562.html

Cop or not?

I have the white ones because i like the look of them a beat beaten

Mki is nuce id say cop

They look cheap and ugly as shit

Y/N

are there any backpack infographics? not sure what to get

They're on sale for £75

For how much? They're alright but personally not a fan

Feels like what someone buys just to say they own vis

no

cop

only buying for bitcoins

I got some of these in black

reminds me of my light up shoes back as a kid

$250

I've wanted pic related for quite a while but haven't come across any in my size for a decent price yet

Maybe you're right though, I'll think about it ...

$250 is not bad desu. One thing about vis' vibram soles tho, i'm noticing on my new patrician lows there's substantial heeldrag considering i've used them maybe 5-10 times. The vibram rubber sole is surprisingly soft and less durable than I imagined, kinda considering heel taps. Comfy though and didn't really need to be broken in. The uppers are very good though.

Just double check on condition and how used they are.

WHAAAT ARE THOOOOSE

Hmm thanks for the tip, I have a pair of other boots with a vibram sole and the heel is fairly worn as well. Ill have to ask him for a photo of the sole

I know you're joking but if you're actually interested they're Visvim 7-hole Folk. Based on Jungle Boots they used in Vietnam

Tried these on and they fit like a dream, except for the fact that they are straight legged when I'd like them a bit tapered in the leg.

How much will it cost to tailor the legs to be slightly tapered?

depends, I had some pants tailored the other day and it cost AU$60. They tapered all the way up to the seat (crotch) though so it cost a fair bit more than usual

Those gazelles look so nice. Does anyone think they'd be good for skating?

thanks man i was being serious

Which one? Looking for a work shoe. Thanks guys

Or these? I really like the woven texture/model but I'm shit at choosing almost formal wear since this is my first job.

First ones are better if you are wearing a suit or business casual.

Thanks! Are the second ones cringy or..? I don't know they have that bad man vibe going on

I don't mind a few details in a shoe but that one is too much.

What kind of work are you doing? If it's not too corporative and you can lose the suit for something like shirts with chinos and shoes I'd rather go for brown shoes, but that's just my preference.

I'm going to work in architecture, and although it's not typically formal, I would like to come in dressed up, at least in the beginning.

I'm pale with dark hair and eyes and black shoes seemed like a nice fit - the ones you chose particularly have a good silhouette.

Brown shoes are really hard to pull off for me, unless they're the 'good brown', like there's a fine line between feces and 'classy' brown.

First ones look much much better. I agree with the other user the second have waaay too much detail going on especially if you're going for any sort of business setting.

Second shoe feels like a statement piece, i.e not very versatile and can come across as you say, cringey

I get that. Go for the first ones then definitely.

If you see the rest of the men wearing casual follow them or you'll look too serious.

Brown shoes look great with a blue suit and brown belt. Also they work nice with polo shirts and more casual shirts too. That's why I like them, I find them more versatile thank black ones.

Good luck in your new job user.

gift for gf? or better a black jacket? or is too meme?

hahahahahah

there's nothing good about them, don't fucking buy them