What's your reason for not having one of these bad boys?

What's your reason for not having one of these bad boys?

what's goin on here?

makes you look like a redditor

I have one. It is shitty quality.

I got laid because of it.

Not a tool

not a teenager

I'm not an old person.

I'm not a bad mother fucker

im not bad motherfucker

I've already passed the 8th grade, sorry.

>tfw not a bad motherfucker
fashion for this feel?

nu-male core

i'm not autistic

Because Velcro wallets are the best for me.
They easily slide in and out of my pocket, are comfortable to sit on in the event that I need to, hold money more securely than any bifold ever could, and make panties drop like the second coming.

I have it, it rocks. Haters can suck my dick.

>Velcro wallet

are you 10 years old?

>Velcro wallet
what the fuck? I hope, for your sake, you're just baiting or that you're a child.

Not an edgy fagboi that still thinks Quentin "Blockhead" Tarantino is a good filmmaker

>Tarantino
>filmmaker

The guy makes flicks and occasionally movies.

No legitimate argument against it except 'hurr durr child', so, yes.
I have one and I love it. It's blue, I've had it since high school and it's still truckin'

My best has one of these.

He's had it for like 6 years and still uses it.

Deathproof was kino though

Because I already have a better wallet.

>Saddleback Leather
My comrade of equatorial origin!

>bifold

I am not Reddit

Im not a walking meme hipster faggot redditor

It fits in my front pocket and holds everything I need. What else could I ask for?

I don't like what it says. What if my grandfather were to see that and think that I were having sex with his daughter? All around I would not wanna be caught with this wallet.

i have one and ive gotten my dick wet because of it, and she swallowed so i will never hate on such a wallet

a trifold

I had one in highschool, there was a long period when I really disliked having it because yeah Tarantino is great but if I'm on a date I don't really want to whip out a wallet that's a reference to Pulp Fiction. My current wallet belonged to my late grandfather, made in Italy from New Zealand deer leather.

Already have two perfect wallets

I do have one

more info?

My fucking nigga

what is that thing with the grapes on it?

For what purpose? Everything I need to carry already fits in my bifold, and a trifold probably wouldn't fit in my front pocket. I'd rather not lug around a fat wallet in my back pocket and fuck up my back by sitting on it all the time.

Undercover clutch, they make 5-10 every season w different objects. It's leather

Because why the fuck would I make pop culture references an integral part of my everyday life?

He's a bad mother fucker.

me too

Are flicks and movies not considered films to cinephiles?

I'm actually just curious, not giving you shit or anything

>cinephiles

It's just /tv/'s autistic shitposting.

john mark please jesus christ

can I get sum wallet recs Veeky Forums?

this