Buzz or not

19 y/o here, and I'm noticing a slight recession in my hairline, most noticeably my temples, should I buzz it all off? Pic related isn't me but looks identical

same here, I'm just going to keep growing it out and hope it's less noticeable when it's longer

no unless it get's really bad just rock cover up game. plenty of people have shitty hairlines but with good hairstyles and noone cares.The buzz is bad advice for 90% of people here

Also leave the internet and stop obsessing over this shit

thanks g

>one grandpa had big pompadour until he died
>other grandpa has long alan watts hair
I am never gonna go bald

feels good man

What about your grandmas and mom?

they died young so idk

>a slight recession
kys

probably will

Go to a barber and ask for a low undercut

How fucked am I? Eyebrows are right where the picture cuts off

"hello norwood my old friend" tier

I'm only 18, am I fucked?

jesus christ dude

get a huge fringe to cover it, if you buzz, you'll only expose your head pimples, though you might stop getting them, because they're most likely caused by your greasy hair

I already do have a huge fringe, but I'm still really insecure about it. So it is pretty fucked right?

i've had this hairline since I was a child

are you sure it's receeded?

I'm not really sure, I never really analyzed my hairline until recently so I can't tell if it was better at one point, but it seems pretty awful to me.

this is what I live with, 24.

thankfully I don't leave the house much.

I'm so sorry.

you'll find this is a really common hairline in white people, balding normally starts at the crown at the back of your head

you wont start balding until at least your mid 20's I wouldn't worry about it

It's okay.

The reality is you aren't balding OP, you just have a shit hairline, much the same as mine.

Just bear in mind when looking for ideas that you can't pull off what others do

He's balding.

Come on now.

Whelp, I don't think your a lost cause yet. Get on Fin and minox if you don't mind fucking with your hormones. Or start saving for that hair transplant fammy.

I've been on fin.

It did nothing for me.

Honestly I just accepted I'm ugly and I'll make sure to not have kids so I don't spread it.

I don't think he's balding, I started balding only in 1 side and it looked worse than that, the hairline didn't look like that, it looked more like which is not as uniform as OPs pic, it has more random thin hairs and shit.

if anything im going to get a hair transplant, not a big deal

The transplant he has done probably costs and obscene amount of cash and is obviously touched up in photoshop.

just buzz it senpai

it wont look bad

I have to wear glasses because my eyes are fucked and I have a weak chin and jaw so I'm pretty sure it'll look awful.

Also a lot of work.

Looks better before desu

Hairlines are a funny thing

As my hairlines gotten worse, some girls completely write me off and some are still really into me

The weird thing is, it's not like the pretty girls stopped being attracted to me and the ugly ones are still interested. It's like a percentage of hot girls and ugly girls have been turned off

Not fussed really. Just keep hitting the gym and go full baldie when the time is right

Kind of looking forward to not having to maintain anything

You look black so why are you even complaining about this.

Also good jawline etc.

Hugo?

hairline receding isn't as bad as balding on the crown, like that does make you unattractive and it makes you look really 'withered'

im so sorry but you'll look like the prince of UK by the time you're 25 if you dont get a transplant

the whole "ive had this hairline since childhood" is bullshit and people trying to cope, if you're receding at 18yo you will go bald

for the 10k that shit probably costed its one of the worst transplants Ive seen, he barely got any hair

This smells fake as fuck. They have to take hair follicles from the back of your head. The guy was almost fully bald, so either he doesn't have any hair on the back of his head anymore, they took the rest from his pubes or this is shooped.