What does Veeky Forums smoke?

what does Veeky Forums smoke?

i was thinking about quitting but im too neurotic as it is so i stopped trying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbS9jZOlQjc&ab_channel=LaughFactory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's damn effay, there' no denying that

But it's health effects are pretty bad so yeah quit if you feel you should. We're all going to die anyway, though.

i stopped for a month and then started again cus of parties, im a hypochondriac though so i feel like im dying with every cig but i just can't be bothered at the moment

Niicee

are viceroys shit? they look fucking nasty when mac smokes them

It's not effay. It seriously fucks up your skin complexion. Also, it's proven to correlate to the fact that you are far less smart than the average person, because recent studies show 16-19 year olds who smoke have a lower IQ than others that age who don't.

i successfully quit because i realized being a real person with a stake in society is more Veeky Forums than just being an egotistical loser.

I have rules i live by now.
I only smoke when i drink and if someone offers me a cigarette.
I only drink during a night out and i only go out at night if i am invited.
I only go out if i really want to and never more than once per week.
I only do drugs if someone offers it to me.

basically i never pursue getting fucked up anymore.

i recommend you do the same, it has done wonders for me

>effay as fuck tier:
luckies
camel
parliament
gauloises
>good tier
dunhill
mild seven/mevius
kent
rothmans
>dad tier
pall mall
>shit tier
winston
>pretentious faggot tier
sobranie
>bonus: mac core
fucking viceroy king size

thoughts on american spirit Veeky Forumsm ? thinking of getting one pack but idk

>it's proven to correlate to the fact that you are far less smart than the average person, because recent studies show 16-19 year olds who smoke have a lower IQ than others that age who don't.
lol

correlation does not imply causation
but ty for falling for anti tobacco b8

smoking is disgusting

stop making these shit threads
look in the archive, we have these threads every week
go read those responses

>stop making these shit threads
make me nerd

lmao you're talking about cigarettes like you're getting new shoes hahaha

Yeah like 16-19 year olds who smoke would try as hard as they possibly can on an iq test

I used to roll my own amber leaf, but I lost my packet last night and I feel like I shouldn't buy anymore ciggs and should just stop smoking

They're the worst I've ever had

This. It's becoming a fucking meme.

says the basement dweller who uses the internet to speak about cigarettes instead of going out and actually smoking some with people

L&M red

damn dude..

no, you are not a hypochondriac. if you were, you would never have smoked a day in your life. you have no idea what it even means to be a hypochondriac. youre no different from every 17 year old girl who talks about how shes OCD every chance she gets. fuck off

i smoke a lot of weed its basically turned me into a fucking god

in a few years im going to move out west to a legal state smoking dank shit every day, chilling on the beach with my bitch

who cares just do it if you like it

>taking your credit card today daddy thanks love you xoxoxox gotta restock my hella dank nugs
>worship me peasants I am a god

When I smoked, it was always Nat Sherman. Sometimes the thin brown ones, usually pic related. I also like Djarum Blacks, though I just mouth puff those.

When I smoked, it was always Nat Sherman. Sometimes the thin brown ones, usually pic related. I also like Djarum Blacks, though I just mouth puff those.

Picked these up today because I saw a cute guy smokig them a while back, possibly the shittest cigarettes ever

>tfw I can never find luckies anymore

>I only do drugs if someone offers it to me.

some conviction Veeky Forumsg

lmao called the fuck out

You forgot
>nigger tier
Newports

I bet you still pursue that boi puss tho

>no, you are not a hypochondriac. if you were, you would never have smoked a day in your life.
there are different degrees of hypochondria, your dichotomising mindset is as cancerous as your false sense of superiority kek

>considered changing from Marlboro to Luckies purely because of package redesign
>found pic related in excellent condition
Why would they even change the design to begin with, the old one is GOAT

roll your own tastes 10x better. amber leaf, amsterdamer, samson, golden virginia. also costs less and burns longer depending on the papers you buy

I just drink green tea. It serves the same purpose, you get a little pick me up when you need it, except it's actually good for you and it doesn't give you cancer or ruin your lungs.

I like smoking, but it's too unhealthy for me.

cancer is pretty Veeky Forums though

I live in South America so I either have to smoke Marlboro variants or weird af truck driver brands.
Thankfully I found one called Free One, it contains 0,1 of everything so even if I go through a whole pack a day it's less than 4 Marlboro Lights
>muh mental addiction

Is the new UK cig pack design effay?

Man I want to try those but they're not available in Spain. Any good rollies brand you guys can reccomend?

i don't find them too bad , they're light but i hated them after 1 but after about 10 i liked them

Say that again when you or someone you care about is dying of it. For every seven people you know, one will die of cancer.

smoke the blue ones.

they aren't even good and are overrated as fuck. the only ppl who smoke american spirits are highschool girls and guys who are artsy.

camel turkish silver and gold are godly

>is smoking Veeky Forums?
yes, it is.

>is that a reason to start/keep smoking?
hell no. it kills and messes up your teeth and complexion.

I don't smoke i vape.

You forgot Chesterfields and Marlboro Lights.

>chesterfield
>relevant, also they are one of the worst

>marlboro
>average joe cigarette

*tipping*

kurwa

Parliaments are for the true cool kids.

I might smoke if it were cheap.
it's not, though, and I don't want to saturate the walls of my rented apartment with smoke stank.

I bought a cheap vape pen and use a 100 mg/ml unflavored nicotine solution.

I avoid telling anybody I know that I do this because of the association people have of vapes with autists.

the nicotine equivalent of a pack of cigarettes costs me a fraction of a cent, which is great because I am not a wealthy motherfucker.
I just want my fucking nicotine fix man

Move to Oregon, a lot less people and a lot less expensive than WA or CO. Plus everyone fucking grows weed in southern Oregon, like a lot.

-t. WAfag

>I might smoke if it were cheap.
it's not expensive if you have an income
>I don't want to saturate the walls of my rented apartment with smoke stank.
that's why you go outside lol

>not rolling your own cigarettes for maximum effay

plebs

what does that even mean?
i never said i was a sober recovering alcoholic type faggot.
faggot

that's not effay, you wannabe euro cuck.

>wannabe euro cuck

actually live in europe where tobacco is expensive

hi Veeky Forumsm, searchin' for 100% tobacco cigarettes
brands ?

5 euros/pack is not expensive you fucking shitstain.

bumping for this

it is you anus

>doesn't factor in anything else save for cigarettes
>hasn't been a student before
>5 euros
for shit cigarettes maybe

just because you're a leech doesn't mean I should be. Some of us actually work for a living and aren't entitled to daddy's money.

i was a student until i realized i didnt have to be and all the money i have now i earned myself.
it's really not healthy to assume it's ok to be poor just because everyone in your demographic is, being a student included.
this kind of mindset is exactly why ghettos and welfare queens exist.

>8 euros is expensive
Pack of camels here in NZ costs $24.10, Lucky Strike $26.10 and it gets worse every year.

I'm not assuming it's OK to be poor because everyone in my demographic is, I'm relatively poor because I've decided to be fully self-sufficient early onwards; paying my way through everything myself.That, and your expenditure depends on how much you smoke, so consequently it's not the wisest thing to make sweeping statements like the ones (you?) made.

>mindset is exactly why ghettos and welfare queens exist

youtube.com/watch?v=WbS9jZOlQjc&ab_channel=LaughFactory

Also, it's a fair assumption that you were not an economics student.

you smoke while poor.
i think it's a fair assumption that you're a fucking dipshit.

Veeky Forums has enough cancer honestly

Most of you are in your early twenties, so I think its worth mentioning. Smoking is enjoyable for maybe the first 1-2 years. You hardly think about it afterwards. It's no longer exciting or remotely enjoyable, it only serves to burn a hole in your pocket. All health concerns aside, it really takes the piss out of you. You smoke, your mind wonders, productivity is lost, concentration is lost, you feel depressed, and your loved ones roast you endlessly. Its a noisome habit that you'll want to kick eventually, so quit now, since nobody who's been smoking for 10+ years wants to smoke. I bought a vape to quit, and now i don't even use that. Feels terrific.

i'll quit in a year or so then, thanks for the advice

damn this nigga mad as fuck. superiority ain't effay mi familia

they good but not great, decent budget smokes pretty bitter but i like that about them

>tfw real ocd in control of my life for over a decade
>tfw don't even get this mad
unexamined life something something. be grateful for your neurosis it comes back to help.

its like in holland almost everyone smokes rolling tabacco bcus once u used to its way tastier than cigarette's

in holland we have these, used to smoke them before i started rolling my own

>tfw no Caporal.

cancer is not effay

I said marlboro lights