Sunglasses General, ready for summer

Sunglasses General, ready for summer.
Also should I get these, feel a bit better than Raybans and similar price.

are wayfarers effay?

rollingssa

just wear what you like faggot. make up your own mind for once

wayfarers feel a bit tired, I reckon clubmasters or round style are more in

Well I do wear them and am not going to stop if you said no because they fit my face pretty well

I was just wondering how Veeky Forums felt about them

ID on these glasses plz?
they're not Cazal

I'm thinking of copping a Pair of Ray-Ban wayfarers Polarised. In Australia they're $270~ but there's a discount at my local glasses store where I can get em for $230.

y/n? planning to wear em with leather jacket/jeans

Honestly sunglasses are only prices the way they are because they're comparable to eyeglasses. Eyeglasses are priced the way they are because of basically insurance fraud. Companies know that people with bad eyesight get free glasses with health insurance so they inflate the price fucking ridiculously knowing that people will get them for practically free or half off at least with health insurance. This is why glasses are always under 100 dollars or less or in the hundreds and hundreds.

If you really care about price that much just get a budget pair that's not inflated in price from the get go~

Literally raybans cost less than 10 dollars to produce. LITERALLY. Google it.

If you're poor, don't even fucking bother. If you're rich, just buy whatever you feel like.

Alibaba reps are just as good for a fraction of the price

>Check them
>glow in the dark ones
>ones with lights in the side for raves
>see-through ones
>not even the same style as the Wayfarer

what's it like being poor?

most clothing costs a fraction of what it sells for. 100$ sunglasses usually use better glass than 10$ ones.

how do you feel about justins?

I am on the fence about wearing a pair of Lennon glasses. What does effay think? Will I look like I have the tism?

p cool desu senpai

This guy looks like a fucking douchebag.

>are wayfarers effay?
this question makes me shiver. what kind of people are actually on this board?
of course fucking wayfarers are Veeky Forums. they are perhaps the best looking glasses alongside aviators if you have the face for it.

they are good but new wayfarers give a more modern and sleek look

hes p cool, actually... only downside he's not gay... so I just fap to his pics.

does anyone know what zac is wearing in the pic?
really like them

Persol 649

Nevermind, those are the foldable ones; Persol 714's.

bump.
Is this board good for anything? or can you only id wayfarers and persols?

you can't go wrong

where the fuck do i find these????

Looks like Tom Ford.

thx user will take a look at em

glasses you can't afford

best

Have a diamond face, I like the new wayfarers better

If you are actually planning on copping these please please please make sure you try them on.

They really only look good on oval faces and even then depending on your nose shape your eyes may only fill the top quarter of the frame and look retarded.

I picked up the 649's in pic related.

the "tech" ones?

No, they're just called "new wayfarers"

2132 I believe

I bought a pair of kirkland sunglasses from Costco and they're pretty gud. Polarized and everything. They do feel a little frail but what do you expect from $25 glasses

I got a pair of matte wayfarers. Did I fuck up?

Do aviators work with a round face?

No

d-do wayfarers work with a kinda long rectangle face?

you will look dumb

What's it like not being able to navigate Aliexpress to find a decent listing?

Yee

>if you have the face for it.
what type of face is appropriate for wayfarer type frames?
There's no online resource that clearly explains this, or they disagree with eachother. It's fucked up.

Oval, usually. If you don't trust online resources, go to a store and try on sunglasses. There'll be a mirror nearby where you can look at yourself to see if whatever frame shape you're interested in looks good on you.

Bevel has gone in a strange direction lately.

raybans used to be cheap glasses you'd buy at the pharmacy 30 years ago

They're still cheap glasses, only luxottica bought them out and marketed them as a luxury product. Practically all quality glasses are overpriced because luxottica dominates manufacturing and sale. If you recognize the store name or the brand, luxottica makes and sells it.

I don't care how rich anyone is. $20 glasses aren't worth $100-300. And I don't know why anyone would wear something on their face that lets the world know they got robbed by choice.

But the glass isn't $90 better

Quality of materials probably peaks at $30, buy walmart, costco, or some internet store that isn't trying to gouge you

thinking about picking up a pair of these

Saint Laurent Classic 108

w2c

w2c

sry, don't know mane

Copped these last week. The gold might feel tacky, but they match my style.

Which one? Currently leaning towards the Lianas (bottom pair)

I'd go to the Lianas

there are both angular and rounded aviators
make of that what you will

My head is fucking massive. Nothing massed produced and cheap fits me, and I'll be damned if I pay some italian kike 200 bucks for some plastic lined with metal.

I ordered some 10 dollar sunglasses with measurements that look close to fitting. I'll personal blog about them in a month when they get here.

I like the look of clubmasters, but I already have massive fucking Chaika eyebrows and I feel that the combination would look ridiculous.

I bought some clubmasters from China and I'm not sure if they suit me.
They were only 20 dollars so I risked it.
Ignore the patchy beard, I haven't left the house in a few days. When I go out I'm cleanshaven.

Way too wide for your face my man

I think that's partially the shitty phone lens. It doesn't look as wide irl.
But yeah, I felt something was off.

Phone lenses have a tendency to make things longer and narrower, unless you're using a Samsung, apparently those have a bit of a fish eye effect

they look too big for your face

Just reinforcing the obvious, but if you can see around the sunglasses, that's bad, right?