What is the difference between Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?

What is the difference between Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?

both boards are about looking good

Veeky Forums doesn't understand the concept of "looking good"

effay is about fashion and fit about fitness i cannot believe i'm falling for this

Fit doesn't know how to dress but is fit

Fa doesn't know how to dress and is not fit

Veeky Forums is about something that'll actually help you with your self-esteem and in life in general.

Veeky Forums is about being rude idiots hiding their insecurities behind expensive clothing and snide remarks.

Veeky Forums is about losing weight / getting buff
Veeky Forums is about looking fashionable

none of them are about looking good

Naked fashion vs clothed fashion

Veeky Forums is about looking good without clothes.
Veeky Forums is about looking good with clothes.

They are both the exit boards of Veeky Forums.

strong this

>exit boards of Veeky Forums
What did he mean by this

i imagine he means the boards that have the closest relation to fitting in to normal society
which is true in some respects i guess

you willl look good by either being Veeky Forums or Veeky Forumsshionable

thus you will get a gf, and return to a normal life and never come back on Veeky Forums like the other autists

Lmao Veeky Forums is basically /r9k/ goes to the gym, the amount of people on there who think their autism is going to get fixed by lifting weights is astounding

He means you're stuck here forever, turbonigger

I tend to believe taking care of your body and being in shape and in a healthy physical state is going to help you a lot more than clothing. It won't save you, but it's start.

On the other hand, clothing helps you by being comfortable with your identity.

>thinks Veeky Forums is about looking good
>thinks Veeky Forums is about looking good
Wrong on both counts new friend. Veeky Forums is about getting as homoerotic as possible and improving your lifestyles while Veeky Forums is about wearing meme clothes, appearing like you don't give a shit, and developing a lifestyle.

Getting fit does effect autism. Albeit doesn't help sperglords.

Veeky Forums is the lazy way because shopping is easier than working out

This, when I used to go to fit I got in shape and got my first job as a cashier at a high volume department store. Cashiering and talking to everyone cured my autism, combined with lifting I got laid because I was prettier. The cashier girls always talked about my butt and jawline.

Looking at pictures of hot half naked men isn't gay, it's research.

looking at pictures of skinny, emaciated twinks in dior homme isn't gay, it's research

is this hard for you OP?

i started with /b/ years ago, and now i am here. these are the only two boards i visit anymore. part of me wants to cry

Veeky Forums is about making your body look good
Veeky Forums is about making things on your body look good

At least in theory.

Fashion is Art, fitness is Sport. It's basically the opposite.
Fashion is way to subjective to be "Good looking". Same goes for Veeky Forums in a way. I don't think muscles are "Good looking"

About looking good? That's what MFA is for, kid. This board is for fashion.