FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rw9_FV3MdHA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNWwzH0tiCjgqQCK60zZIVvN4FO3MIHu2
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNWwzH0tiCjh648IELppiUGyRggbX_Ciq
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNWwzH0tiCjh9DP2mYgeR52V7JKcjZP7A
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNWwzH0tiCjg9HvDljeo6n6SKajdMnxaP
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-6YmssBjnxcXS21LHnO5ZQHVXu1_quBZ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvCh_fmPfQq3G6ChbkJl6w92p26MQpc_M
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRYbA8E5kkH2os2k4IBgSNtnsWgSYfaF9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello again everyone, I'm the user who runs the FAQ and food/drink list. If you have any suggestions or comments, please reply to this post.

Thank you!

Best meal replacements gogogo

Mine:
1.) Gnc Total Lean Shakes
2.) Labrada lean body
3.) Atkins

1. taking a nap
2. water

>tfw no qt thinspo bf

am a boy, btw

i have no idea what any of those are but they sound scary and unhealthy.

Just water and black coffee/tea senpai

you sound like a 35 year old woman with two kids

Dumb.

Meal replacement shakes a godly weight loss method. They're low calorie, high protein, filling, and nutrient enriched. I've gone from 230 to 145lbs on them so far, with lean cuisines for dinner. I recommend them highly.

I'm a 23 year old woman with no kids

>low calorie
HA maybe if that's all you eat, sure. But they gave us ensure and boost (which are very similar) in treatment to help us GAIN weight.

Yeah good luck with finding any guy to settle down with as you're essentially a granny.

23 isn't old, dude...

Just read your FAQ. For losing stomach fat etc. you suggest eating more protein and exercising, do you have any specific work out suggestions. My body is in a really weird state rn, I've lost a lot of weight over the last year and hit my goal, 135 lb, but have fat on my stomach and wimp arms

really enjoying these brewski's atm . Should i kill myself?

Meal replacement, as in, yea - they are the meal

That's alongside a regular meal plan.

I found this on Pinterest. Not sure if it's bullshit or not though.

Where do you live ;-;

Holy SHIT coffee is so based for losing calories. I have no appetite and I'm constantly fidgeting and I've not eaten all day.

why user...

It looks legit, at least to me.

It's all on google, my friend. "Almost no calories" is a relative expression, I guess, but broccoli has more calories than watermelon.

So yesterday I had my very first "cheat day" after losing 130lbs.

It went pretty well, I had a big omelette, a doughnut with strawberry filling and a small cup of cookie dough ice-cream. I didn't even go over 2000cals and I still feel like I ate too much.

well you eat trash. Ice cream and cookies? camon!

That's not too bad. Congrats on the weight loss.

The state of Wisconsin in the USA

pedophile lmao

my driving instructor is 56 years old an fine as hell for some reason, i gotta be honest.

i feel like these people that obsess over super young chicks have to be old af, cause im 19 and i fucking hate girls my age, they're fat and repulsive

u guys are aight

I saw my (very fat) sister this weekend and all she could talk about was how "skinny" I've gotten. She spent literally 15 straight minutes talking about it.

It felt good but I also can't help but feel like this is sort sort of sabatoge. I'm only at a BMI of 23, definitely not skinny by my definition so I'm worried about dealing with my family once I lose even more weight. What do you guys say when people comment on your weight changes?

Everyone on my mom's side of the family is really fat except my one aunt who's really thin bc of a medical condition so they always think I'm sick and try to force food on me and sometimes even call my parents on the phone to ask if I'm eating 'enough'.

For me, the best thing has been just to ignore it. I think they have skewed perceptions of what 'skinny' and 'fat' are, so denying it doesn't really work.

Anyone ever mess with this? You'll shit out your whole life

Honestly it pisses me off when people call me skinny because I'm not fucking skinny and I really wish I was.

I usually just say something about how it's weird that you can call someone out for being skinny and it's not rude but if you call someone out for being fat that's an insult.
Most of my family is pretty fat and they usually get the hint and stop with the comments on weight.

If that is you in pic, you have a naturally skinny body and don't need to go further. If not, get to that point and ignore all the haters on the way there. You'll have new skinny friends when you get there

bumping this 4 interest bc this is literally fucking me

im 139lbs , 6' but still have little stomach fatties (mainly only really care about my small gyno). about 2 months ago i cut out running each day and substituted it for just at-home body weight exercise but its not rlly doing anything for me

congrats on the weight loss man. im the same , after constricting myself to 1500 cals for a couple months i feel fucking disgusting when i get anything near that

My significant other is complaining about me being anorexic. My social worker and psychologist are suspecting I am anorexic. My family is basically trying to manipulate me to eat food by giving my muffins, chocolate, chips etc.

My goal weight is 50 kilos and I am like 178 centimeters. When I reach that I plan to stay around 49-51 kilos, with like a calorie intake of 1100-1200.
Right now I weigh like 52.7 kilos, my lowest is 48.0 kilos (I gained weight on purpose from thereon), my highest is like 55 kilos.

Weight apps etc. basically lie about how my calories I need to eat so it is a bitch trying to keep my weight since I gain it back again. That mixed with people trying to make me eat food is just too much.

I realise that it isn't "healthy", but I do have a rational insight into what I am doing. "Health" is also a conditional ought, not a moral ought. It is only necessary if we accept the condition that I want to be "healthy." It is immoral, from my point of view, to manipulate me, without my consent, to become healthy.

It is very hard to keep this up. It feels like the whole world is working against me and I just want to lead my life my way.

What are your opinions? Should I just give in?

From what I've read, the only way to lose body fat is to do more exercise and build a little bit of muscle. I've never had problems with losing fat myself, but idk what I'm doing differently than either of you. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Does anyone have any advice about losing body fat?

>tfw drunk alchool on the weekend and have no idea how slow my metabolism got

>tfw you've dropped all that weight and still have a fat af face
Is there even hope anymore

There was a thread a little while about that. People recommended cold showers and drinking a tablespoon of vinegar every day, I'm not sure if it'll actually work, though.

with that height I wouldn't go lower than 60 kg dude what the hell

I don't really have muscles though.
So it isn't like I am lacking fat or anything like that. I am just weaker than most people.

I can already tell it won't.

Is it actual fat under your skin or perhaps it's just the shape of your skull?

Either way there's little you can do. Even if it's actual fat you won't be able to lose it unless you want to go full blown anorexic. That is, assuming that you're already skinny. If not, keep on losing and if anything changes.

muscles are more dense than fat. I think you should gain weight BUT by gaining muscle so you can still look thin. Isn't this what all these threads are about?

Wait you're a dude?

Do you realize you won't lose much weight because most of it (in your case) comes from bones? Unless you're willing to have their strength deteriorate in favor of weighing less, you can't go on.

Besides it may make you lighter but it won't actually change anything in looks, since bones don't change in size all that much.

Why would having more muscles be "better" though? I generally don't like the appearance of muscles and if I build more muscles I will probably not increase my fat reserves. How would bulking up muscles be healthy?
I want to be an academic so it isn't like I will use muscles in my everyday life.
My cardio is fairly good since I go out biking like everyday.

>Unless you're willing to have their strength deteriorate in favor of weighing less, you can't go on.
As I said earlier, people define the "virtue" of health ultimately in a conditional way like this. I am okay with my strength deteriorating. People have tried to convince me to not do this by scaring me with various health risks. I am okay with them.

Keep in mind that I don't know how you look and I'm just giving my opinion that 50 kg seems unhealthy, but I think that getting there might be a bit too much stress for your body. I don't know man

Neither do I.
I just cannot stand the social stigma/people trying to manipulate/control me.

I look skinny fat, but I probably look fatter than most people in the thinspo pics due to me basically having no muscles whatsoever.

Some do it cause they love you and others cause they envy you so that should be pretty easy to stand

>I am okay with them.
You know you'll probably cut like 10-15 years off your life? And that in the "old age" you'll reach you'll be breaking bones left and right by simply walking?

>How would bulking up muscles be healthy?
Well there's the 'bulking up muscles' and then there's the maintaining the bare minimum required to be healthy (which you "don't care about!!1" because you're le so rebellious special snowflake which stupid "sheeple" ie dumb conformists want to snuff out because they can't think for themselves) AND which makes you look better, even skinnier, than what you are now, a small blob of fat.

> not new England or PNW
How do you expect to find fems to date if you're in fucking Wisconsin

But both build on the presumption that they are morally obligated to inform me, and it is generally very alienating.
I've never liked social situations and I don't like getting attention drawn to me. So I basically dress in coats/shirts to hide my weight, let my hair lose to hide my skinny face etc.
It is like being that handicapped kid in class no one really dares speaking to.

The reason I do this is for my own aesthetics, not for others'. However, it isn't possible to have a functioning social life when pseudo-psychologists tell one that one is sick and not fixing.

What do you think a cheat day is

shut up faggot, gain weight

I suppose that's a good way to approach it.

My sister is one of those people who are rude all the time and use "honesty" as an excuse so that didn't work for her. I think she's especially mad because growing up she was always the skinny one but then she got knocked up at 18 and gained weight "for the baby" kek.

Nah not me; I'm nowhere near thin enough to post here yet. I'll let you guys know when I make it tho.

>kilos
>centimeters

How to lose your appetite: The video

youtube.com/watch?v=rw9_FV3MdHA

>tfw youre /thinspo/ with big boobs

Qt, but let's be frank your boobs are not big.

fucking hate this aesthetic.
like the fashion equivalent of those imitation-old home decorations they get from home goods with inspirational messages written on them suburban moms put throughout their CAD-designed tract houses.

Most of the countries in the world aren't so backwards that they refuse to adopt a proper measurement system, user.

No go, greaso.

I threw up in my mouth a little at 0:42. Thanks senpai, I needed this today.

Literally le tips fedora gurl edition.

I'm literally exactly the same, even our stats are extremely similar.

fat people have no concept of what skinny is. ignore what they say.

in fact, you should ignore fat people in general.

for being 5' 3'' and 90 lbs they are
i know, she looks like a little girl that was dressed by her mom
not this again...

helo fwamile daly rememdar tu stay hidratted tanks bye luv u.

If we're posting gross videos I have some playlists of Supersize vs. Superskinny

Season 1: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNWwzH0tiCjgqQCK60zZIVvN4FO3MIHu2
Season 2: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNWwzH0tiCjh648IELppiUGyRggbX_Ciq
Season 3: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNWwzH0tiCjh9DP2mYgeR52V7JKcjZP7A
Season 4: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNWwzH0tiCjg9HvDljeo6n6SKajdMnxaP
Season 5: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-6YmssBjnxcXS21LHnO5ZQHVXu1_quBZ
Season 6: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvCh_fmPfQq3G6ChbkJl6w92p26MQpc_M
Season 7: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRYbA8E5kkH2os2k4IBgSNtnsWgSYfaF9

It's a British show where they have really fat people switch diets with skinny people for a few days. They always say "I don't know why I've gained weight, I eat normally", and then you see the thin people trying to eat all that butter and... ugh.

can't see with that autism-bra on.

how could you think it's a good idea to photograph yourself wearing that?

i used to love this

always get my meal plans from the skinny tubes

i need it or else my boobs will literally bulge out and it looks awkward with my skinny body

well they don't look big to me

I thought in that vid on youtube she explained that the METS trip ID was not her?
I don't have a link...

>Supersize vs. Superskinny
really great show, enjoy it so much.
sensationalist shit but it's fills a hole in my black and cold heart.

well youre either blind or you just want me to take off my bra

Tfw gained 40 lbs over my first year of college and most of it went to my chest and love handles
What do I do lads

P-p-please you look like my gf but she won't show me her body she's a protestant

ah, that makes more sense. probably isn't her.

>540x960 resolution
if I wanted to fap I can just go to /s/ or /b/ and get pictures that aren't for ants and lit by an iphone. that said, I can still make out that your tits aren't especially big.

lose it this summer. how the fuck did you even do that? when I went to college I lost 15-lbs from all the fucking walking.

Take out this toilet paper young lady.

I ignore all tripfags posting photos that don't timestamp. Basically only Lizzie is worth a shit.

>tfw lizzie hasn't visited in a long time

lmao what a fucking cuck

>thinspo bf
>Wisconsin
lmao fuck, madison area here, good luck finding that in the home of the deep fried cheese curd

thank god i'm into bears

Obviously lose it this summer, what works best for losing it in a span of 3 months?
And my highscool gf and I broke up and all my friends went somewhere else for college so I just sat around and ate

You sound like me when I was first diagnosed. Get help. Just because it isn't obvious yet doesn't mean you aren't killing yourself. Soon you'll have the heart palpitations, fainting, spontaneous limb paralysis from electrolyte imbalance, muscle weakness, constipation, fatigue, constant cold, brain fog, and much much more, you'll be fucking scared. Even if you are prepared to lose your life to be thin (which I was too at one point), GET. HELP. You will later be glad you did. Seriously user. Anorexia almost killed me and it will kill you too if you keep at it. It's not "giving in"; it takes WAY more strength to recover than it does to starve yourself when you have an eating disorder.

>Adderall hookup just lost his script because of suspected abuse
>Doctors won't prescribe it to me bc I have GAD and insomnia
W-what now? Should I see if the research chemicals are worthwhile or should I just get some sudafed and skip straight to cooking? I can't do this shit with my sober stomach screaming at me. I just went down a size too ;_;

That's literally eating disorder mentality btw, it's ALL about "control".

>dirty skin
>no tits
>greasy hair
should i laugh or feel pity?

Just do low calorie, what's in the FAQ. Take your TDEE and subtract 1000kcal to lose 2-lbs per week, 500kcal for 1-lb per week. You'll probably drop more at first because of water weight.

I abused Adderall for years, it's honestly for the best I don't have it anymore. After a while I really did become meth-addict like on that shit. Changed my personality a lot. Really ashamed of those years.

you are always here trying to help people. I think it's always you anyways, maybe it is a bunch of people, but... you sure seem like a nice person.

I don't know. To me it is either this or serious apathy/depression. I'll be going to a doctor tomorrow for anti-depressants and this is a way for me to take control of my life again.
I cleaned my room this weekend the first time in like more than a year. Being in control over my body is how I cope with my everyday life.
Again "the bare minimum to be healthy" isn't measured in BMI. It is a wider arrange of variables. It is possible to be skinny and somewhat healthy, or have a normal BMI but with so little fat that it is unhealthy.
I am not trying to be a special snowflake, as I have commented before, I actually quite dislike being "special" since it is largely alienating.
This is about control and having the body which I don't feel disgust over, which is around 49-51 kilos.
I'll get help if I cannot function sufficiently. Right now I think it is possible with the goal I have set myself.

What exactly disgusts you about your current body? Your body is shit at storing fat proportionally?

Or are you legitimately thinking a thin skelly looks better than a well toned (not buff) healthy body?

You probably can't be arsed to actually work out to look better and you look disgusting with even small amounts of fat so you figured it's easier to just starve yourself, huh?

have you posted pictures? I'm having a hard time picturing you

>progress

6'2" at 165 lbs

legs are starting to slim down.

I relapsed in the gym yesterday and did lunges, but I swear I won't again. (jk Imma do that shit anyway)

would like to fit into Aprill 77 jeans, though

Thanks, often times it is me, I lurk out of weird sick nostalgia for my eating disorder but also to give advice to people who are struggling and warn them when I can. I think most of it gets ignored or makes people angry but it would hurt my conscience not to.

I relate to you so much and it makes me sad. My eating disorder developed from a variety of factors but largely because I was depressed and losing weight made me feel adequate at something, the gratification was almost addicting. I had this weird idea that it was a way of compensating for my failures and flaws. It feels good to have control of something (especially your body, when you have poor body image to begin with) and see the results of your "hard work". But I can also say from experience that because of that, it's never enough. I can't tell you how many goal weights I made and lowered when I reached them because I never wanted to stop. I got down to 74 lbs and would have kept going if my boyfriend weren't terrified for my life, I didn't care about hurting myself but hurting him was unbearable.
I think seeing a doctor for your depression is a great first step. And it's reassuring to know you'll get help when your body tells you that you need it, but please remember that eating disorders are a MENTAL illness with physical SYMPTOMS. The help is for your mind just as much as your body, and ideally you want to take care of it before your body starts failing. Anyway sorry about this long post, I just understand where you are and what you're going through and it hit me very close to home. Good luck user, take care!

tfw you have a skinny upper body but all your fat stores on the hips and ass

ill guess it too will dissapear if i push it long enough, but looking like a pear on the way there is not fun

I operate on a caloric deficit based on masturbation. I masturbate like 5-10 times a day burning up to 500 calories, and eat 1000-1200 calories a day. Works pretty well tobh.

and to make it worse, im a dude

Here are my tricks:

Drink green tea all day. Green tea significantly increases fat oxidation and keeps you from feeling hungry.

Chew gum instead of eat.

Only eat fruits and vegetables. The fiber in plants makes you feel fuller than you would if you ate a similar amount of calories coming from dairy or meat.