90s anime fashion thread?

90s anime fashion thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqrSXISDNE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one ever mentions spike whenever people ask what anime character is most effay.

but hes the clear choice.

my mom

08th ms team is goat

tatami galaxy is basically Veeky Forums in aesthetic, but the characters are kind of normal

I appreciate the minimalism approach to depicting the actual face in each character. it all appears very flat and washed out into a white color. The hair is especially done well for characters, giving them a well identified silhouette. I agree that the costume design is incredibly relevant to current Veeky Forums, a good mix of "normcore" with the clean unbranded articles and branching into a yohji-esque bottom

Yeah me too, the whole anime had a lot of pastel, but it was still very colorful. What I meant with my post is that the character designer did a good job at dressing the characters without actually looking like it was on purpose; it just looks good

I would agree. I thought the show definitely was better than most, but still have quite a lot of problems. Without such a strong artistic direction by the staff, I don't think the story itself would have held as well. The repetition used in the progression of the main character was done uniquely not to be too trite, but with out the beautiful artwork I imagine I would have grown tired of some of the constant reoccurring events.

Lain is a cute
Most effay

yeah, I understand what you mean, but I believe that this anime was to be enjoyed as a whole; the style was probably made with the storytelling in mind, considering how weird the story was structured, and it did a lot to make it work. I can't really imagin it having a regular style, it just works perfectly that way.

This show had an all around great aesthetic, but damn was it pretentious, predictable, and full of boring main characters. Real waste.

>school shooter the fits

Long coats are sexy on people who can pull off the look. Don't let edgy kids ruin an entire category of jacket.

Agreed

SPEEDY SPEED BOY

youtube.com/watch?v=sqrSXISDNE0

Anything you see in anime and try to recreate in the real world will ALWAYS be cringy and retarded. It only works in anime.
Just as a heads up for you autists.

Cowboy Bebop is easily the best anime ever.

obligatory

You've not seen good cosplay, then.

You're retarded and probably slightly more autistic than the cosplayfags.

bunp this is a good thread

It's the truth though, most anime clothing styles will look shit IRL, ofc you can pull off something like this easily though.

Well obviously someone will look odd running around in normal life in full cosplay. Are you really dumb enough to think that is what this thread is about?

Most over rated pretentious garbage, but damn if the visuals weren't 10/10