Bleaching hair

Is bleaching your hair Veeky Forums?
Have you done it?

Depends if you're a lad or a las. I never favoured men with bleached hair. But that's just moi.

he look like a faggot.

It's Veeky Forums insofar as looking like a complete tool is effay.

But the thing is that if you just bleach it blonde, you end up looking like some manslut from a 90s boy band. That's not the kind of tool you wanna look like.

You wanna look like a high-brow and glamorously sickly tool. A combination of Andy Warhol and your favorite mystical albino anime man, to fall in line with that sick minimal tumblrgoth aesthetic. To achieve that you need to bleach your hair pure white. You're still gonna look like a massive fuccboi, but you'll be a ghostly, aloof, emotionally detached yet deeply tormented fuccboi, whose otherworldly looks and uncanny complexion hints at unspoken pathos and an elusive sense of alienation from humanity that is best expressed through a blog filled with 3D renders of black and white abstract shapes.

So this fucking "Frosty Tips" trend is still alive

quality post user.

I've been thinking about it for like half a year and I think I'll do it for the first time in a week or so. I still need info and help on how to do it and what to do after but I'm pretty excited.

>You wanna look like a high-brow and glamorously sickly tool. A combination of Andy Warhol and your favorite mystical albino anime man, to fall in line with that sick minimal tumblrgoth aesthetic. To achieve that you need to bleach your hair pure white. You're still gonna look like a massive fuccboi, but you'll be a ghostly, aloof, emotionally detached yet deeply tormented fuccboi, whose otherworldly looks and uncanny complexion hints at unspoken pathos and an elusive sense of alienation from humanity that is best expressed through a blog filled with 3D renders of black and white abstract shapes.
underrated post

Bleached my tips last week. I'm pretty satisfied with it. Natural color is dark brown, almost black.

TO ADAM(S) AND JUSTIN. SAVE IT AND SEND IT TO ME LATER I KNOW YOU'RE ALL GONNA SEE IT FRIENDOS.

decent potential for prime DiCap aesthetics, keep working out

Iv had my hair every single fucking color.
whites a fav, hard to get it

its say very Veeky Forums if your ballsy enough to do it. Most guys are such great big pussies about that kinda shit. Ive had a couple of guys actually pic fights with me over my hair lol, strange seeing it upset someone so much.

dont be such a pussy about standing out lol

samefag

post pics

From today
Also better lighting

Edgy as fuck, but the only decent one I could find of my hair pre bleach

if you're a gay, then sure

looks good actually

Only if you do it correctly. Brassy, uneven and damaged blonde is not attractive. If you can get it to a nice, even white blonde without frying it and tone if properly it can look good. I went to hair school btw and have had to correct MANY fucked up home dye jobs. DO NOT do it yourself. It will look terrible. Go to a salon, it's pricey but worth it to not look like complete ghetto trash.

I want to dump a bucket of purple toner over this fucker's head. Brassy af.

stop shilling bleach you fuck

My cousins a hair dresser and says white makes your hair feel like sheep wool. Is it too risky to try white? Like does it fry your hair?

Bleached my hair twice when I was young (17). Took a lot of peroxide and time to sit.

I'm now the only male in my family to start going bald.

keep bin insecure lad
Dude I go full milsurp goofninja erryday I know what looking like a tool consists in.

i bleached my hair last summer using women's hair color that makes your hair blonde, it was nice and my hair isn't falling out. some grills thought it looked cool as it grew out and was half blonde and half brown. it's cool for the summer, but not really for the rest of the year.

this deserves to be a copypasta

Jesus fuck