Fuccboi general / QTDDTOT

LURK

Please post all one-shot questions here. Answer aren't guaranteed.

Please do not start a thread because you didn't not get an answer.

LURK

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-BUNDESWEHR-SPORTSCHUHE-NEU-BW-LAUFSCHUHE-SNEAKER-HALLENSCHUHE-WEIs-/321820230865?var=&hash=item4aedfb04d1:m:mDy5B54fL7MOS1NgRr5ZWYQ
hommeporter.cafe24.com/index.html
pacsun.com/bullhead-denim-co./jogger-2.0-shorts-0170436750100.html
patagonia.com/us/product/duckbill-cap?p=28816-0-BLK
shop.thegoodworth.com/collections/lighters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry for typos Veeky Forumsmicoms

How do these look? Im thinking that low waist skinny doesn't look good on me (pic 1)

Should I use pomade if I have thick, straight, black hair, but my hair is also greasy?

the way the shirt itself fits you is a little boxy in an awkward way. Otherwise it's fine

Probably not. If you wants that 1940s side part slicked over look and have it stay all day you will probably have to, though.

Alright noted. Thanks!

What is with Veeky Forums's aversion to joggers? Is it because they are easy? Because they are the current "normie" trend?

I personally like them. I think they go with my fits, lend to my profile, are easy to find a pair that fit well, and are comfortable. I always get ripped apart in waywt threads for them though.

Is there a legitimate reason?

Personally haven't noticed any aversion to joggers more than the usual.

Since jogger are more widely available they are very often made cheaply, and the fabric is obnoxiously wide in the thigh while the leg is tapered too much

Where if anything instead of extra fabric in the thigh area in only the calf should be tapered

If you want to wear them, wear them but keep in mind it is absolutely a trend

I'd say it's the stigma that goes with them, like you said. I find the cut of them looks good sometimes but the cuff sometimes ruins the look

For casual, easy wear, what does Veeky Forums think of a short sleeve hoodie shirt on a slim/ US sized small build?

You'll probably come off as childish / homosexual -- not that anything is wrong either of those things.

w2c all of pic related?

A thrift store desu

w2c gats in nz

ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-BUNDESWEHR-SPORTSCHUHE-NEU-BW-LAUFSCHUHE-SNEAKER-HALLENSCHUHE-WEIs-/321820230865?var=&hash=item4aedfb04d1:m:mDy5B54fL7MOS1NgRr5ZWYQ

>Shipping: EUR 39.90 (approx. NZD63.65)
just fuck my shit up

are flannels Veeky Forums?

Asked this last thread but didn't get a response:

Do any of you guys order from korean sites?

hommeporter.cafe24.com/index.html

Do you think this site is legit? Shit's expensive but they have a lot of stuff from older seasons.

somehow your hair has gotten more greasy

Checked

It seems to be too good to be true. Asian countries are notorious for fake products -- particularly China of course.

I highly recommend avoiding unless someone else with first hand experience can say otherwise

i literally just took a shower so its still wet...

no way that's grease, it's gotta just be wet, right?

Thanks my dude. Waiting for this shit to pop up on grailed in my size is agonizing

When it's meant to be it's meant to be

Cop jacket or not?

What colors would go well with these?

eh, it's ok. if it's cheap, why not

full earthtones my niqqa

your a greasy little piggy aren't you

effigy's thoughts on Allsaints? too tryhard? is goth over

For an absolute beginner is it ok to just drop $200-$300 on the essentials at uniqlo and then work on developing a style from there?

all fits are decent. I like the fit of the t shirt (sleeve length is dope).

I would do the 3rd fit with high socks and a baseball hat.

first fit looks decent too

Thanks a bunch for everything!

I like the aesthetic a lot but retail price is stupid.

for basic pieces you're better off looking elsewhere. I think their leathers are worth it for around 200 or so secondhand. have copped a sikk denim jacket from them. don't know anything about their footwear.

Of course, thats why they are essentials dummy. Kep in mind that you should buy the essentials of what do you want to wear, no point in buying preppy shoes when you are only comfortable wearing streetwear

so I want to cop this shirt for my gf since she really likes Siouxsie Sioux

but I have no idea how sizing works for grills. plus this shirt comes in unisex and "women's fitted", though she's pretty slim so I think a S would work. but is a boxier, drapier fit better if I'm not sure about size / want something more versatile?

pls help

would any color linen pants go w these?

Can you wear linen button downs with cotton chinos?

how do i look like a girl

Try contacting the band -- all it is is their logo printed on Hanes, Gildan, American Apparel, or something like that

What do you think of bracelets/armbands for men? I want one that I can wear forever without it fucking up, so it probably has to be metal.

Bump

I found these shorts at Pac Sun. The size shown is a small, and they don't come in an extra small. I'm afraid this size, even with shrinking in the wash will accentuate my height because it falls below my knees(I'm only 5'6"), but I really like the style so I need smaller ones. Any suggestions where to look for a smaller, similar pair? All replies are appreciated!

Also the style is skinny even though it doesn't say on the website, and here's a link to them.

pacsun.com/bullhead-denim-co./jogger-2.0-shorts-0170436750100.html

>tfw i regret buying my gosha shirt for €60
>because I think too much about what others think of me and now have bad feelings with it

I dislike the way they fit, too low waisted. Maybe you were standing with your legs a bit more far apart than normal and it makes your silouette pear-like

yes they are fuck the haters your cute

>mfw my friend said gosha is gonna be the biggest thing in 2016
>mfw I didn't listen to him and didn't fall for the meme since I haven't heard gosha for the past 2 months
feels good man

I bought the black Bogo Hoodie. I don't know what to wear with a black top. I wear too often full black fits and it will look a bit edgy with the coming summer. Why can't it be Winter again?? I want comfy core back

Also im asian and have hair like dis

you're cute !

Can someone translate this?

I'm going to be a filthy tourist in NYC, what shops do I check out and waste my filthy european money on? I'm gonna go to oak cause I'm a fuccboi

why do people worship this whore?

as far as I can tell, the only thing she's ever been good at is doing drugs, not eating, and fucking whatever black dude she can get her hands on

jewish ancestry (of course) and she only has a career because muh daddy's money

hideous slag no matter which way you slice it. could pass as a decent looking tranny, but that's it

short sleeved hoodie is a never

"I inhale dick for a living"

Nice gonna cop

whats the sizing on julius pants/shorts? im about 29-30

What are some men's styles and brands a woman can pull off well? All the fits in the female inspo threads are too feminine for me, but I want to dress well.

Pic sorta related

what's your price range?
also that pic is just basic shit that's not really mens or womens. It's an oversized long sleeve shirt, skinny jeans, and combat boots

why you taking pictures with the flash on

I was gonna suggest artisanal gothy kind of shit.
Check out Voltbird's fits on sz or unwoven.
She has good style and pulls off a look that isn't overly feminine and I know she wears some mens stuff.

problem is those looks can get pricey and the fit on cheaper knockoffs is all out of whack

No go, greaso.

No go greaso

I can't really translate it. It's something like loose or released kids. Also, it's grammatically incorrect unless it's not supposed to be Russian.

What boots are these please

small womens fitted

they're just combat boots
corcoran is probably the best milsurp brand
every designer has done combats at some point
Balmain Rangers, Rick Owens combats, Dior combats, and Ann D combats are some of the most well known iterations

>loose kids

I only make about $2k a month, can freely spend about $500 a month on whatever I want after bills.

This is perfect. Exactly what I want to do

patagonia.com/us/product/duckbill-cap?p=28816-0-BLK

Does this kind of hat have a name other than duckbill cap? Because when i look the name up in amazon i got those newpaper english hats

when it comes to buying any kind of glasses online
because I have a prescription, do I go to a optometrist and just get different lenses?
are the lenses on expensive sunglasses any different than anything I can get from a doctor?

try searching mesh five panel

will people notice if i wear a shirt tail hem oxford untucked?

Real or fake?

ask the supreme sub reddit or streetwear reddit or something

I need sub 100 usd running shoes (black obv)

any advice?

Fuck you OP. You're the fuccboi here. I will make a thread if I want to. You don't own Veeky Forums you faggot.

Have you ever been on Veeky Forums before...

fake

the brand name is Uncool Kids. I guess its saying that

I've been here since mid of February 2008 newfag.

Rick FW 16

Are there any guides on how to wear jeans properly?

How?

name one trip from back then

Jürgit
Bacchus
Your Mom

I'd recommend them on your legs

real supreme doesnt have the letters connected when it gets embroidered

How do Wolverine 1000 Mile boots size compared to Red Wing Iron Rangers? Nowhere near me sells them, so I can't try them on at a store.

w2c effay lighter cases?

shop.thegoodworth.com/collections/lighters

Help me ID these? Look like old Nike blazers but idk

good but overpriced for the quality.

I bought some slim Wranglers for the 90's look, I want to get them altered to be more slim around the bottom though.
How do they look as of now though Veeky Forums?

fuck

Another shot. I don't think they're high enough though.

>being a dick to a fucbbois in a fucbboi thread

fuck off

I know Zara is well hated on this board, but I'm in Canada and I'm out of options for shorts. It's really either high end designer meme or low end sweatshop here.

I'm thinking of just giving up the hunt for quality shorts and copping something from Zara. They have a lot of interesting cuts and most of them are almost 100% cotton. What could go wrong? At least it's not H&M.