So hello Veeky Forums

so hello Veeky Forums
/k/ here, how do i look non autistic on gun range?
any recomendations?

Just dont be a mallninja, dress like a normal person

>[insert pic of that one famous CIA operative with the glasses, collared shirt and assault rifle here]

Shia core

I got the wrong one m8 but pretty close

No. Fuck I forgot his name, but /k/ loves him and Veeky Forums posts that one picture in inspo threads all the time.

are these Novorossiyan rebels?

Full Rick

Also as a european /k/ommando I always think of american worker core when I think of american /k/ommandos. So carhatt jacket, workboots, old dirty jeans stuff like that
Maybe look at the video of "hardhat and a hammer" for inspo (not sure if thats the actual name but you will find it) I know the music is bad but I shows exactly what I am talking about

Also as a european /k/ommando I always think of american worker core when I think of american /k/ommandos. Carhatt jacket, workboots, old jeans stuff like that

For inspo maybe look at the video of "hardhat and a hammer" (not sure if thats the actual name but you will find it) and I know the music is bad but it shows exactly what I mean

don't be autistic, look at what everyone else is wearing and emulate that with a little bit of personalization, just like anywhere else

Sorry my phone fucked up

i guess they are.

so white stans, black jeans and long sleeve shirt will be fine, shirt is black too, opinions?
also have some lucky strike light brown hat, should i burn it, or is it passable

ouch, checked.
also ill look terrible in american work core or whatever, like 21 years old kids face @ 50yo guys wardobe

huh, id rather go half naked

Vinning?

pretty sure this is who they mean

YES. That's the guy.
And this is the photo.

isnt that basic af irl

like dis

>Also as a european /k/ommando

What knife you got?