drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

SALE SEASON Y'ALL
>What are you copping/trying to cop?
>Where are you seeing the deals?

CHEERS,
R

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/rick-owens-drkshdw/black-lab-jacket/1439793
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/rick-owens-drkshdw/black-gimp-hoodie/1439943?
rickowens.eu/en/US/products/du16s1962mu-09
rickowens.eu/en/US/men/products/du16s1374f-09
rickowens.eu/en/US/men/products/ru16s3797q-09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FYI: Ssense has lowered their sale prices once again on a few items.

Does anyone own this who can tell me how it fits?

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/rick-owens-drkshdw/black-lab-jacket/1439793

I want it so bad, but I don't want to get size S and have it be too tight on me.

What's cooler:

Savage jeans with the skirt flaps or Memphis jeans with all the bells and whistles?

Spenceclothing has lowered prices as well.

Memphis

100% memphis

theyre waaayyyy more versatile as well, savage is hard to pull off

They have measurements on the site. Just grab a measuring tape and measure a jacket that you own or measure your own body and compare it to the measurements they provide.

Finally found a part time job and it's retail at a store that sells Rick, Julius, BBS, m.a+, Guidi etc.
So stoked desu.

How much can drawstring bottoms stretch to (100% cotton or the 97%cotton/3%elastine). would a XS/28 be able to stretch to a like a 32 or even a 33/34?

stop shilling tricky ricky you fuck

congrats user. proxy us some stuff on the low.

That's probably best.

>just copped a white moody tunic

Feels good knowing I've copped both white and black moody tunics for slightly less than the retail price of one.

Just got my Milk / Milk Geos in the mail, they are a little tight. I am not too crazy about hem and might just sell them.

Same!! But at the same time I just bought them since they were only $500

Selvedge*

How do you guys lace your Geos? My laces aren't long enough to wrap around the back? Did they switch the laces

the savage jeans are the ones with the kilt

god that sounds great

wish there were any stores like that around me, best i've got for the summer is h&m/urban outfitters (;´Д`)

Does ssense cover duty for geos or will i still be charged at the door??
It doesnt say on the site anywhere

My geobaskets just arrived from ssense. My first pair of Rick shoes. Just wanted to know what the best way to lace them would be ?

no laces :)

Also I'm a size 30 and bought M pods am I screwed

kinda, i would have gone for s but drawstrings are good

Laceless or incredibly lose

Yeah, you are meant to size down. I would have recommended an XS.

darklands?

Tbh it really doesn't make a difference. I usually do standard cross lacing or sawtooth.

Duty is included in the price. It does say.

If you use all of the eyelets you won't be able to wrap around your ankle unless they're super super tight. Try and use all but one eyelet.

Probably. I would return for an XS or an S

A 32 for an XS would be the upper limit I would've thought.

Congrats! I've considered packing in my career for a fashion orientated job, but I think that would be a massive mistake. The paycut from my salary would hurt.

Memphis

i really dont like that colour but maybe i need to see the full fit

Reminder: If Drake, Bieber or Kanye started wearing Rick often, it would destroy the brand image and you would automatically look like a copy of them.

celebrities have worn rick for ages

if they did, you wouldn't be able to without being compared to them.

That's not a fit pic really, just showing off a new cop. I wouldn't wear them with bare legs.

I wear them with all black, like NAHK wore his pearl ramones. I like light coloured shoes as the only contrast in an all black fit.

did you go TTS?
what size feet do you have and what size did you get?

just bought a couple sleeveless tanks s/s 16 with a straight back seam but when I had to hand wash them from wearing them (it's been somewhat warm) the seams are now twisted. Is this normal? It would seem that this is intentional in way since it really doesn't effect the fit of it but it's strange that you can but twisted seam shirts when they do that anyway. Also I have a shirt from 2014 that remained straight down the back no matter how many times I've soaked it so it's not just by design.

I fucked that wording all up. Basically, are rick shirts from 2016 meant to twist after use? Anyone have this experience?

What do you do for a living Fabricman? Personally I wouldn't give up my career for an interest because similarly, sticking with chemical engineering is probably the wisest/most profitable choice. I guess I'm just lucky that I managed to hook this job part-time while I finish my time at uni.

Engineerlad

I'm aeronautical by training. Aircraft maintenance is my profession.

Im walking the Rick Owens SS17 show. pretty stoked

That's awesome dude let us know who you are.

Haha nono.
it's my first show ever so I guess we'll see in a few days

Get some backstage pics for us.

If it's allowed, sure. I don't wanna fuck up my first gig somehow

post face

that coverall looks cool

What's the difference between Mainline and DRKSHDW? If I wanted to purchase a bomber would there be a significant difference?

Mainline has more avant-garde designs and luxe materials, while DRKSDHW has tamer pieces with more traditional materials such as cotton, canvas, etc.

WHEN IS SS17

When did Rick switch from Olmar and Mirta to Owenscorp?

show is next week.

OHOHO I AM REDY

What's the name of the season?

me too

I don't know yet. I will know on wednesday though

basilisk i think

>basilisk
sauce?

Going to need a Slayer level of 40 to wear SS17

Barack

Penis

He already did that.

Tittywhistle

biclops

you remember that dude from yesterdya that posted a sob story about milk geos?

I'm back and I changed my mind. Ramones in the pic related cw is p much my grail atm.

Any ramones inspo?
I feel bad asking because I'm sure there's a place with inspo for ROG that doesn't require user input

Ramones are the easiest rick shoe to combine with more normal clothes and rick clothes...What are you trying to be inspired by? But oh well here you go...
>Changing your "grail" in a day
>Tricky Ricky tricked me again

I find most of my inspo by googling the item + "Fit" or "streetstyle" or whatever.

Also, check out oliverdoor on Instagram for full Rick inspo for most of the popular pieces. Who knows, you might even find a new Grail!

Any insider info you wanna give our? Show theme? Showcase pieces?

This although most normald dont notice it.

Anyone know if the people at the New York Rick Owens store are judgmental of the people who walk in? If you don't look like you can afford anything will they still be nice to you?

>If you don't look like you can afford anything will they still be nice to you?

I would hope they'd be welcoming. It's unRick-like to be rude.

When will this meme die.

Y'all don't sound confident enough to wear Rick anyways DESU.

i'm jealous

that was just my guess a few threads back :^)

I wen't there once after work (construction so I was a loose tee, jeans, and beat to shit tims) they were very courteous, let me try stuff on and got different sizes and whatnot, they didn't reach nice until I started talking about my favorite seasons and some old milk dunks I had. either way if you're only going to try stuff on, and you look like shit, no one will care

>those fucking techsocks

I want them, NOW! Along with the runnersocks.

for SS17 right? do mens and womens happen at similar times?

Need.

I'm looking to pick up a pair of cropped astaires. the lowest price I've seen them for in store sales is around $350. do these go lower?

anyone wanna buy this new with tags for like 350 usd shipped? ssense.com/en-us/men/product/rick-owens-drkshdw/black-gimp-hoodie/1439943?

i think ss16, i saw a pic of a new shoe box that said owenscorp on the tag and my pants from sphinx say o+m on the tag. not sure if it's actually a different producer or maybe o+m just got bought by owenscorp or something

This pic makes sense because you need those proportions to look okay in Rick Owens.

What size?

s,m,l iirc, local store is selling off.

What's the name of the store? Location?

how are this seasons geobaskets fitting? if anyone ordered from ssense sale or others care to chime in.

getting ready to order im a 9.5 normally in nike and ramones etc. figuring out if i go 42.5 or down to 42 is stressing me

true but mostly rick shoes. nobody has gone full rick yet

europe, no website. will include ww shipping in prices

also could do some deals on
rickowens.eu/en/US/products/du16s1962mu-09
rickowens.eu/en/US/men/products/du16s1374f-09
rickowens.eu/en/US/men/products/ru16s3797q-09

dont order from ssense its such bullshit

there a story to go with this?

I went in last time I was in NY, the guy helping me chatted me up about working there, the time he met Rick, how much he loves the "vision". They're chill. To be fair I was carrying bags from some other shops and wearing SLP boots, but that didn't seem like too much of a factor. I think he just wanted to tell someone about Rick.

They were nicer to me than the guys in the SLP store, even when I was wearing fucking SLP.

Get your regular size. Don't know why people size down

ive only been to rick's tokyo store but they were polite and friendly af, even tho i barely speak the language (this was actually the case at most of the stores i went to, everyone opened up and was super friendly once they realized i was learning the language lol)

also yeah slp stores tend to feel a tad pretentious maybe? the staff is generally super reserved, they feel more like security guards than people desu

>be me
>order geobaskets
>free 2 day shipping
>wait a week
>shipping number changes
>shoes finally get delivered but im not home
>come home
>shoes not fucking there
i called DHL and theyre investigating the situation but im so fucking mad. terrible service for a "luxury" clothing retailer.

They're nice but why spend so much on them if Rick uses weak soles that wear away completely in a year of walking? $100 shoes have tougher soles that last a lifetime

u must have flat feet
i sized down and feel like i could go down another half size desu

yea, I wear a 43 CP and 42 geos fit me, (42.5 is ideal but impossible to find)

I'm jealous! What type of experience did they need and how much is it paying?

If everyone but you says to size down then perhaps it's not other people, it's you :^)

I got mine at 400!
I sized all the way down a full size, length is amazing, but it was surprisingly narrow for me, feels almost like my Margys

>$100 shoes have tougher soles that last time
Man, that's definitely an exaggeration, there's simply no sole that lasts a lifetime, especially not at that pricepoint. But I feel you, for the price Rick's sneaker soles can feel flimsy, but honestly it's one of those form overy function ordeals - and it's not even like they're particularly non functional anyways, most of them aside from maybe the adidas runners should do you as long as any other pair of sneakers out there.

Not to mention, I've seen plenty of good topys and resoles on Rick sneakers, it adds character too.