Hair General

Hair general,

Do you guys think I'd look good with long hair? It's not normally this frizzy and curly but I went for a run earlier. Trying to grow it out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jwBMRDNLpoA?t=18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah man do it. But grow at least a little bit of facial hair if you can. A well-groomed mustache with that hair would look pretty good.

Bump, normally these are quite busy

Should I trim the sides?
Also I hate when my sideburns are long

No idea if my hair looks good and I should trim or I look too school shooter core
Looks good to me, maybe a little messier
Trim the sides

Forgot pic

Pic related is me. Ive had an undercut for past year or so and about half a year back I started just slightly trimming the sides and top while letting it grow a little. I don't know what I am aiming for yet.

My problem is, ever since my hair is this long (7 inches on top), sides of my hairline became seemingly a lot more lighter, like platinum blond, and while my hair remains as thick as it was, some single hairs around my face haven't fallen out, but somehow broke. So my forehead is surrounded by short pieces of hair and I appear slightly balding imo. Is it normal? I've never had hair this long.

Haircuts that completely block a persons forehead look like you r wearing a helmet and make me want to shave my head. Maybe wear your hair differently

You have to be 18 to post here

Why do you have white rectangles on your face? Sortu, it's my first time on Veeky Forums, I don't know if it is supposed to look stylish. I am serious.

covers features to help conceal identity user

Thanks.

doesn't look bad in this picture

man the hair looks p dicaprio
but that clothing is downright bad

Any advice? should I continue to grow it out or get it cut? (sorry, bad quality - webcam is a potato)

Looks good keep growing

please wear your hair back so it doesn't look like a helmet

keep growing. Your face shape would really suit long hair

I got a round face and thin straight hair. Any suggestions?

you're hot
cute eyes

posting this again since I'm stuck

what do

has anyone told you you're messy? cuz you're messy.

Nopoo for 3 weeks now and hair is doing good. No one has told me it smells, yet.

I know this feel, grow it out and get wavy hair. hairline seems dece enough for a full head of hair, desu.
The hardest part about and undercut is being patient and letting it grow out, but don't worry user it'll work eventually.

also no poo and use high shine low hold wax once it gets a bit longer.

Well idk, but it just doesn't look right to me compared to its normal state when it was shorter.
Thanks, I guess that's a good thing, but I still don't like how the hairline looks.
Clothes sucks ofc, it was an event in the woods and I had to throw something together and I don't have anything outdoorish because I am a pussy-ass, streetwear-wearing faggot. So I used some of my old clothes.

put this in the last thread but it was to late. is this acceptable? should i grow it. i have super thick and wavy hair.

was that a reply to OP?

i dunno man, it's looks pretty good to me but idk what your regular fits are like

How can I add waves or texture to my hair? It just lays flat and bothers the shit out of me. Should I just buzz it?

Holy fuck dude your eyes, get some sleep
Also your hair looks good

Try putting your hair into a braid like this before you sleep, when you take them out in the morning you will have really nice texture and waves.

>but idk what your regular fits are like
>fits
Well you're talking about clothes? Basically nothing like in the picture, I dress either simple monochrome or pale/earthtones. Deffo not jeans like this. Sometimes I wear the flannel doe, it's like 20 yrs old and hella comfy.

Yeah, sorry "fits" like outfits.

If you're willing to take the risk maybe go really short on the sides and let the top fall over to one side? But again, it looks pretty good already

That is one receding hairline

No I don't wanna do that. A lot of people in my circles have it and I don't enjoy being indifferent from my surroundings. Thx for the suggestion doe.
And I know what you meant by fit ofc, I've been here for a while. It was just you were quoting my post even though I haven't mentioned anything about clothes at all in it.

fair enough

and I gotcha, I saw so that's where the clothes comment came from

Thing is it's not, I've described it in the post. My hairline is fine, it's just the colour on its ends has changed and the longer hairs break sometimes.

your hair is beautiful desu

This is interesting I'll try it

>Thanks, I guess that's a good thing, but I still don't like how the hairline looks.
>Clothes sucks ofc, it was an event in the woods and I had to throw something together and I don't have anything outdoorish because I am a pussy-ass, streetwear-wearing faggot. So I used some of my old clothes.
>was that a reply to OP?

calm yo tits I was quoting this ridiculous youtube vid
youtu.be/jwBMRDNLpoA?t=18

sheesh

I wasn't annoyed just wasn't sure if you forgot to quote or something. Sorry for misunderstanding

disregard the fact I am not blessed genetically. plz. thx. I recently removed my extensions and it's got quite long. I will probably get the dry ends trimmed. Should I trim my fringe back in properly or grow it out? I haven't had hair this length for a long time so its a bit awkward. Also could I pull of red hair?

Oh I didn't think you were annoyed, all is okay user c:

6 months into no poo and going strong

greasy

no u
my hair was just wet from showering

Eliza marry me. I'm handsome

I was referring to your attention whoring on Veeky Forums.

sugar junkie?

When will this meme die

You would look good with darker hair. Definitely not red

well, it is naturally auburn. Wasn't really thinking of changing the colour to anything drastic and dark as I'd like to get the extensions back in again maybe.

W2c shirt?

Undercut?

Oops.. forgot pic

so why did you post a wet pic? fuck off attention whore

Poler Stuff. Not sure if they still sell that design

wow scary guy

Literally just buzzed... Did I do good Veeky Forums?

I think it looks what kids get done before school starts again in summer, but I think it would look really good on you if you got something a bit shorter like this. Your face structure would definitely suit it and you would look more mature (and hot)

Did i fuck up by shaving my mustache.

that was a month of growth

Not bad. Suits you actually.

God no, you made the right choice. I remember your post from a few days ago, you looked like you went to steampunk cons before.

Post a few days ago??

But thanks

Almost there shave the rest of your facial hair off too and you will look a lot better.

I made a thread, but I will post it here too.

Hey Veeky Forums
I don't know what to do with my hair, as you can see, I don't have a specific haircut.
And I don't feel comfortable with my hair like this.

Can you help me, please?
Should I cut it or let it grow?

Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you in advance. Hope you have a good day!

Front view, just to give you perception.

I think something a bit shorter and tidy would look good, especially this cut. Take a pic of it to a stylist

Please post a pic so we can see how it turned out

zach?

But how do I maintain it in the meantime? Just keep getting the sides buzzed and leave the top alone? I did that for 3ish months last year and the top got unmanageable

oh also, is no poo like no shower products at all? I haven't used /shampoo/ in a couple weeks but I've been using tea tree conditioner still

How to style this?

i think it generally means no shower products at all but some people use it even if they're still conditioning. Not really a clear definition

blowdry and a light product (fibre, clay, etc - take your pic) and then hairspray

be atractive

Cut my hair myself... what do you think?

>sorry for being shitskin

please poo.

looks good, and you dont have to apologise for your race lol

i have a bf and looks dont mean much to me
>durrr its a girl so shes attention whoring by posting at all
attention whoring would be me posting a pic like this
yep
are you calling me a meme?
because i felt like it? no one asked you

"My hair isn't greasy it's just wet from showering"

Is the 2016 version of pixyteri's those are lines from working oit

This is my goal. Please give me tips on growing my hair to this length and style. I have very straight hair and I cut it about a month ago. How long have you been growing it? How do you generally care for it/style it?

Guys it's a mentally ill man who takes her pics yo r9k dude get your proxy's ready faggot I swear

bumperoni

So I've to ask, is this cut something special?? Or is it just a short in the sides and long at the top type of haircut?? I like how it looks so I'm going to show this to my barber.

22 years of neglecting basic hygiene and going okay ish?

my actual hair cut doesn't look THAT different tho

is this good hair for my face shape , also what are good hairstyles that could fit my head shape

Yeah it's pretty much just that, as your hair is quite curly the sides grow out more horizontally which isn't ideal. Need a bit more growth on the top but obviously that will be fine in a few weeks

post moar

post face maybe? Nice eyebrows & good haircut+fade.

Not bad, but your ears have a funny shape to them. That's not a bad thing though. A cut like might suit you better.

Thanks for the info, senpai

Been growing about 10 months. Keep growing and how should I style it with it being curly

>oh also, is no poo like no shower products at all?
for me the reason no poo exists is because of certain economical techniques by the showergel/shampoo/conditioner industry.
The idea behind shampoo in the eyes of the common folk is to 'clean your head' (true to a certain extent, SDS in shampoo breaks down the oils to soluable chains which are then removed with water.

Now the problem is, your head is dry. It's not water stopping your hair from being fluffy, it's oils. That's when conditioner comes in.

For me, I don't see the reason to break down all the natural oils on my head. Yes, stale hair that hasn't been rinsed with water will start te smell, also due to dead skin cells on your head. But you can for example do something like I do: conditioner only. I have no idea whether this is the best idea, but by adding conditioner to your already existing head with oil, you have a chance that the oils from your head are removed due to interactions between conditioner molecules and your natural oils.

That said, you need to also somehow scrub your head. I use my fingers with excess water and makes sure my entire scalp has been 'scratched' to remove all dead skin cells. This has worked and my hair smells fine.

>I did that for 3ish months last year and the top got unmanageable
after a while the length difference between top and sides needs to be corrected for. Have a barber do this to ensure you are able to grow it out in a way that neither the top nor the sides is much longer than the other.

not happy with the way it is?

Veeky Forums I need your help

I don't usually browse this board and not effay at all but I need advice on a new haircut - my receding hairline, Neanderthal brow and hairstyle makes my forehead look fucking huge and the snarky comments and banter about it are getting on my tits. I used to have more hair and a fringe so it didn't accentuate my forehead as much, but I'm starting to bald at 19 and I am dying inside.

TL;DR - haircuts for huge foreheads?

there was a thread about this guy with the same problem, no joke. I think the solution was p good.

Looks goood the way it is. Don't change,
If do, do this senpai

Thanks buddy!

Nope, don't know who he is.

I have waist length hair and since long hair is Veeky Forums im going to help you grow it with my tips

Mix 1 part castor oil, 1 part olive or coconut oil and 2 parts conditioner with 2-4 drops rosemary essential oil or tea tree oil. Microwave for 30 seconds.

Spread it in your hair and massage into your scalp leave it on at least 15 mins before washing with shampoo like usual. Do this 1-3 times per week. This also makes hair thicker.

Take msm, zinc and eat extra protein