This is the definitive women's silhouette of 2016. Tight lower half and thick upper. Yoga pants and bomber jacket

This is the definitive women's silhouette of 2016. Tight lower half and thick upper. Yoga pants and bomber jacket.

Another example: yoga pants and denim jacket

more like aw15. shit's over, johnny-come-lately

Or jeans (tight) and leather jacket (thick)

Nope Gigi is 2016 and this is literally her only silhouette

That was 2014 or 2015

YOGA PANTS SHOUIIING

Every tumblr girl at my school

you're late this has been on since 2014

I'm going to bump this thread till it hits 200 because it's an insightful observation and more interesting than the bullshit normally hogging the Catalog on this board.

>That was 2014 or 2015
>you're late this has been on since 2014

It's amped up since then

gigi hasn't been relevant since 2011 nigger what the fuck

my sister wears this shit 24/7

Women will always wear tight clothing because it's fucking easy and near impossible to fuck up (talking about genuine hotties here).

It's too dangerous to wear shit that hides the shape of your ass/tits

More like since 2010.
The 2010's in female fashion so far have idealized a tall, thin figure with long legs. The curvier figures of the 2000's are out (tight low cut jeans with slight flare, emphasizing hips and ass, low cut tight tops emphasizing breasts - barbie-like-figure being ideal). Tight leggings, loose long shirts, lots of layering - which looks best on a Taylor Swift-type body.

They're plebs. Women can't dress well to save their lives. The mass consumer market means that girls will always wear whatever's ''''in'''' atm. The only girls I know that dress well are ones with actual knowledge of niche fashion brands and hefty amount of disposable income.

Men dress like shit but it's to be expected. The men's clothing options have been at their most limited and 'inoffensive' during the last 10 yrs. Considering limiteless options of womenswear, girls have no excuse.

God I hope not. It looks awful in every instance where the girl isn't at least a 7.5/10

c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-an you post pics pLease??
O
N
D
O
N

This is literally a thread objectifying women, there's not real discussion going on here.

Busllshit I don't believe you.

she's 16 sorry lads

weren't you raped by someone from some pop punk band like 4 years ago

Women are more concerned about looking hot and what makes their body look best than ""style"".

Depends on the woman desu

No.

I'm not little berry cosplay if that's what you're implying

This combination is possibly the shittiest tier of womens clothing there is:

Yoga pants with those fucking boots. God its ugly

Guilty as fuck

Except I wore this with chelsea and combat boots.

Is that a fucking webbed hand?

THEY LIVE AMONG US.

not as popular but notice it a lot

tight top and loose bottom

Chiara

girls dressed like this make me groan in disgust

Yeah for basics

wtf is wrong with objectifying now?
women are fucking toys

Ewww this fit is so trash

CUTE

Bumping with more CUTE modelfu pics

Sexy Bump

No this is so wrong. This is like fucking 2013 basic shit

I've been wearing bombers for four years and now I'll just have to wait till the women at my office starts wearing them.

looks pretty hot.

is this effay?

>Always that same fucking bomber

Come on there's a fuckton of aviator stuff

Why always more of the same

>implying the average basic bitch is capable of independent thought

what the fuck how did he do this

lol

sure it is bro.

You're on a fashion board we objectify everyone here?????????

why is her belly button so high up

>Those jagged edges

EA pls

wrong thread bro

Has been for 2 years fuccboi

Poor girl...

You're an idiot

tfw i met an effay asian and got to spend all of highschool and jrhigh basking in how well she did punk style.

5 years later in college, no woman has matched her. Skinny jeans with heels forever, halfass styles from either shit brands or really mundane DIY. She ruined women for me. She even went skin head well. Now it's just lazy jeans/yoga pants and something boring with punk influences(like a stupid skull back patch from no band/what kind of jacket is in style now/boring sweater.

Bump

dont forget the baseball cap

cuz photoshop

bump

That's literally wrong

hey i remember you..you said exactly the same thing couple of months back if i remember correctly

Good looks.

This shit is nuts guys.

Reminder that most of these girls are insecure.
You don't want them lads
Get yourself one that wears sweaters and nike skateboard shoes

This needs to be more common, way harder to pull off unless you're actually fit, which makes it a better goal than that sloppy disgusting yoga pant look

That shit is old. All the girls are obsessed with Tommy Hilfiger shit now

Trashy K-Mart core being pushed by millionaires.

Body suit and jeans? Slutcore.

> change yoga pants with skinny jeans
> change female to male
> SICK MALE FIT

THICC.

why her clothes say PINK but are RED?

Haha what

Dutchfag or Germanfag ?
Denim jackets is crazy , if I go out in the weekend there's atleast 5 at any given point.

true, but around 2013-2014 it got adapted pretty much everywhere compared to 2010 where only the more "fashion forward" cities would adapt it i.e. larger more developed cities

Yes, i did, i just have a lot of feels for this woman, she was so secure, cool, tough, kind and cute.

>Reminder that most of these girls are insecure
Insecure girls have serious daddy issues, no guys want that.

> being pushed by millionaires.
Elaborate?

lmao

in her defense I wore exclusively Veeky Forumscore ca. 2009 in highschool. good times.

young women do. same with young men.
once you get to the point in your life where your looks are no longer your greatest asset, you'll start dressing differently. unfortunately a lot of people just stop trying to dress well at that point in their life.

>he doesn't enjoy sexual congress

SO WE'LL WAKE UP THE NEIIIIGGGGHBOARSSSSSSSSS
IN THE PLACE YOU BLAH BLAH BALH
THE BLAH BLAH BLAH BALHAH HASF

fuck that cunt is getting money

plz help.

I have large enough breasts (34dd) and wide hips but very small waist. What looks would be best for my body type? I try baggy shirts but it just makes me look fat.
I'm 5'6" and okay face.

Boob reduction surgery.

are you a guy or a gal

It's in the future but what will work for now? I have a fitted top to show my curves then some loose linen pants I have cuffed above the ankle.
Should I go for tight on top and loose on bottom?

gal, I just want to dress better.

wear shit that's like in the op.

you want something that accentuates your waist, then you can hang something else off your shoulders.

pls post body

I can try, I'm working up the courage to I'm pretty shy.
But everyone was raging on the outfit in the op? Is that my only way?

My sister has a very similar shape. (If you're not trying to call attention to your chesy) She wears a lot of (not necessarily) baggy cloths but shirts, crewneck tops that are baggy on her chest and tummy so her noticeable bust is hidden. Also overall kind one piece shirt/shorts that don't expose the top of her chest.

tfw the women with the most beautiful physique get the most negative attention from both men and women.

Kill yourself.

>It's in the future
I get it that you'd rather not deal with the bullshit but your body is there to attract men, like like men body build to attract women. If you have a bakery you display the food to attract customers, if you cut the bakery in half or hide the store, you cute your audience/choices by a lot.

There are women who are killing themselves for your physique and you're just going to throw it away...i mean it's your choice, but it's like a muscular man purposely losing his muscles to atrophy and burning his money. It's a waste of sexual capital, that people not only pay thousands of dollars, but have to continuously see the doctor for.

ITT millennials

I like this idea. I wear a few tops like this already, usually longer ones so they are like mini dresses with leggings.
Are there any good brands that work with this body type?

I want to like my curves but I don't know how to dress for my body type. I have some body issues but I want to know how to look good while I get over the insecure thing.

Thanks user.

>Are there any good brands that work with this body type?
Not that i know of, my sister wears a lot of korean brands and hilfiger. Your best bet is to find colder baggy/mini dress shirts and covering coats. Summer wear would be the most difficult to dress for but it's there. Get linen clothes since they're not as warm. Also shirts can be tigh if they have some lose fabric on the chest to cover.

>I want to like my curves but I don't know how to dress for my body type.
Baggy or distracting clothes till you get the confidence to wear more outgoing clothes (if you want). Bombers jackets like in the OP would actually work for what you're going for since they're baggy and distracting. A lot of guy's clothes would work except maybe jean jackets, since the pokets emphasise the bust even in flat people. Men's sized pullovers. You can do whatever you want for bottoms, since legs are the safest skin you can show.

People hate the OP image because the women are just going with a trendy bomber and letting sex appeal fill out the rest of the outfit, you're doing the opposite.
>I have some body issues but I want to know how to look good while I get over the insecure thing.
Same user. My sister is also really insecure about herself, especially around crowds, Being isolated all days makes it harder to have confidence in yourself, and makes you frightful of public, if you don't get much contact outside it will make you more anxious around strangers. Go out and make small talk outside at least once a day.

thanks senpai this is all really great advice!
I want to be able to dress nicer but I always get so overwhelmed if I wear anything out of the norm for me.
I have a lot of looser clothes that I like wearing, is there a rule of thumb too know if something is too loose?
But I feel pretty good about my situation so thank you again anons.

>posting on Veeky Forums in your 30s
ishygddt

>I have a lot of looser clothes that I like wearing
good.
>is there a rule of thumb too know if something is too loose?
Not as long as it fulfills it's purpose. You're welcome.

Some general advice, to expand upon this user's.

Bus stops are a great way to get comfortable conversing with strangers. In my experience, people at bus stops are bored and often looking for a good conversation, or even just to tell their stories. I've met some truly interesting people that way, like a former Lockheed employee who used to build planes, and an ex-US Marshal. Sure, you may get some creepers here and there, but the beauty of a bus stop is that you can leave whenever.

retard quads

>beauty of the bus stop
>you can leave whenever

it's a fucking bus stop you nimrod, you don't just leave you'll miss your bus, wanker. Great way to corner people into conversation.

max autismo

y

yes u r very smart