So where do you buy your clothing?

So where do you buy your clothing?
I got some suggestions from friends that wish.com and the app is a decent place to buy clothing cheap and with decent looks.However after i spent about 200€ on clothes/shoes/accessories from the site and picked it up, everything was either odd sizes and/or to small.Some hoodies that were advertised as slim felt like wearing a garbage bag and the jeans were made from a poor material that felt really odd.
Any suggestions of where i could buy or order somewhat cheap clothing since im poor?
Pic somewhat related to what im looking for.

ASSSSSSSSSS

Some more examples.

>black mannequins
Lol

Those are all just rebranded mass-produced made in China clothes. Terrible quality and cut w/ a price to match. Just go to Target or something.

What does the mannequin have to do with anything?Im not going to buy it or drag it around town....

>yesstyle

Someone please post the collage of people who fell for it

We dont have target here, and the prices are insane in stores.Id rather find a legit site to order the clothes from to save a few €.As if i would pay like 100€ for a god damn hoodie in a store!

If you're gonna bait, atleast be original. This is just cancer.

Dude im not baiting.Im trying to be serious!

you'll have to accept that you can't wear good-looking clothing if you're not willing to spend money on it. If you don't settle then you'll end up buying 10 $100 items that all look bad in a futile search for something that looks good, when you could have saved up and got one or 2 things that could have lasted you a decade

I guess so but i honestly hate the "fashion" these days when everything makes you look wimpy and like a damn hipster.I want something that fits me in the style of this hoodie.Where can i find similar clothing?Thats all i would like to know.

You're an ignorant cunt. You're literally asking people to spoon-feed you information without bothering to do any research yourself. You really don't deserve any help and if I were you, I'd just close fa and buy some shit at Walmart because you aren't going to find anything in that style because it isn't a fucking style. Remember kids. Sage goes in the options box.

ok manly bro i got you

how about this

I think i hit a hipster nerve, everyone does not have the same clothing "styles".Just because i like it does not mean YOU have to.We have a thing called free will, ever heard of it?And i did definetaly not come here to be spoonfed, i came to ask if anyone could point me in the right direction.
Hah i see what you did there, no thank you though.

If its re-branded, where can i find the original?Any idea?

>I hate hipster shit!
>Hey where can I find something similar to this faggot hipster hoodie?

garbage is still garbage, even if you call it something else.

Honestly im starting to doubt that anyone on Veeky Forums knows anything about clothes when you are all acting like 5 year olds and cant even help me out.Well thats what i get for trusting something labeled "fashion".

Do you run around in the streets telling people their clothing is garbage?I bet you would have a black eye or two if you did.Besides im not here saying yours is aswell.Im looking for a specific type of hoodie and pants, not here to throw shit around like monkeys.

>Cheap made in China shit
>Not garbage
You realize what you asked that user for right? btw I'm still sageing :^) I genuinely don't think you deserve help here. Did you read the sticky ffs?

Not made in china, like 90% of the clothes you own aswell.And thats why im asking WHERE i could find the ORIGINAL brand of the clothes.Jesus its hard to get you to understand....

This is poor quality bait OP, if you think these clothes look good you should consider eating shit and dying.

Why do questions like always get asked cant someone just updated the sticky. If your a poorfag go to vintage,thrift stores and military surplus(u can find tips on how to navigate these stores online) or u could wait,save your money and spend it on designer clothing.

If you dont care about fashion and want shit like this just shop at Jack and Jones, you can find them in every major and smaller European city and is basically what you are looking for.

You seem to think theres only 1 type of clothing that everyone should automatically like.Hiveminded people these days, are you feminists aswell?

Seems like arguing with a brickwall does not help, im out!

There is no 'original' brand that makes these clothes, nor are there any brands that make non shit versions of this style.