Veeky Forums Universities: Fall Edition

Post universities that you're proud to be a part of, or plan on going to.

Other urls found in this thread:

folia.nl/actueel/100042/auc-krijgt-genderneutrale-toiletten
collegefashionista.com
collegefashionista.com/school/winthrop_university/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>200 people

james is that you

Ay, a small college might be good. You can defiantly get your dick wet.

What was the site where people enrolled in colleges posted their fits? I really want to see what people consider fashion in most colleges.

doesn't cornell have a really high suicide rate?

yes because they all wish they went to a better ivy

planning on going to ga tech because of scholarships
i live in a super rural place, so i can't wait to go into the city and actually do something with my techwear

thoughts on the University of London ? planning to go over here but i dunno its reputation or shit

What was your GMAT? Cornell is high on my list of schools for MBA.

Obummer went there

Start mirin'

New York, bros. Where you at

I didnt try hard enough in school so I didnt even get into my state school(gt), so I ended up having to go to uiuc instead for aerospace engineering

I had a 3.7 uw 35 act 10+ ap classes and I was black but I wasnt a leader in any extra curricular activities. It hurts lol.

I am probably not going to attempt to transfer back because I have a full ride and both schools get recruited by top companies anyway. College is college anyway atleast I can go to chicago once in awhile for some events

I might go to GiT... might...

You should do study abroad, NYU's programs are dope. Going to Berlin was probably the best decision I ever made.

Gender neutral toilets incoming.

Question, if a school offers co-ed dorms should a guy take advantage of this? I could imagine all you're going to be paired with lesbians, but has anyone got a good roommates when doing this?

any major plans?

Computer Science or Mathematics.
But I really don't want to stay in GA, I'm originally from NY and want to go back.

don't know why you're complaining it's a great school.

cs + any type of math is ga tech's bread and butter
if you want to go back to ny it's pretty understandable, but atlanta (imo) is a great city that's not too urban, and has a lot of rural places surrounding it. there's also a lot of growing tech companies + startups, so market + jobs are good.

Can I get into Rutgers New Brunswick with a 2.8 GPA and a 27 ACT with no ECs or volunteer hours??
What about Ohio University or Kent State??
I'm assuming OSU and Penn state is impossible.
Am I doomed to commute to a shitty low tier state school??

That just means your in the same building as chicks, not same room you dumbass
Do it anyways

Thanks oniifam, will do.

Yeah
But your probably gonna spill spaghetti early and everyone in your building will avoid you and pity your roommate for having to live with a fucking asperges infested, Veeky Forums browsing, turbo autist that doesn't clean up after masturbating

Huh, I also study here. Where have you heard that's going to happen?

You sound troubled, you should fix that.

Bump sandwich

folia.nl/actueel/100042/auc-krijgt-genderneutrale-toiletten

>Implying anyone ever reads Folia.

But it also was on NOS.

Who else?

ayy I'm going there Co2020

Same

wahoowa or something whatever it's alright

yes, your gpa is fucking trash lmao
dont get your hopes up unless you're a minority MAYBE

nice projection.

I am a minority
Bengali
Does that help or hurt me??

ugly uni, but pretty city.

it will help but only a little honestly. your GPA is still pretty terrible

So I'm gonna be stuck in a shitty commuter school I guess,

try getting into a state school and transferring

Who else is actually in an art based major?

NYU reppin

I'm thinking of going to William Paterson or Montclair State
How long can I stay before I transfer??

RIP my life. Any Veeky Forumsgs gonna be here with me?

i would try every semester to transfer until you're accepted into a school you like. i believe the acceptance of transfer students is less competitive than incoming high school students

ivy league reject

Working in CA for the summer, but would be down for a meet-up in the fall

Damn, I backed out of Paris so that I could double major.. Also didn't really dig next semester's course offerings tbqh

One hell of a projection user

About had a nervous breakdown getting here, now I'm surrounded by people who non ironically wear morning coats. (Not to lesson obviously)

starting my MSc in the fall

>tfw i have social anxiety and depression
>tfw i'll never make it to oxbridge

feelsbad.jpg

I'm guessing you may be under 18? If you're not then yeah, sadly it's probably to late. If you're under then there's always a chance; all you have to do is pull it together for revision/exams and the interviews. Depression and anxiety shouldn't stop you.

Most fuccboi uni on the east coast, represent

Colombia desu.

kek, that's what i thought until i visited new england

Everyone there is a liberal queer

I'm going to be applying this year, after my results come.
I have extenuating circumstances and stuff in place, but my GCSE grades and these grades aren't oxbridge standard, at all.
It's not that I'm particularly stupid; I'm genuinely more capable and passionate than the majority of people in my year, and I'm hoping that my personal statement and interview will improve my chances if not my grades.
That is, if I can get an application in the first place, which I doubt I'll even get.

Damm right we new Englanders are fuck boy kings. Only thing we're good at

You think your college is Veeky Forums, put it to the test. Get ready to cringe on what your collegemates think about whats fashion to them.

>Get on collegefashionista.com
>Type in your college
>And share the great, the bad and the ugly

This picture is from UGA
Kill me

uiuc got a few tumblr fits.

the 2 on the bottom where the most interesting and intentionally out there fits(some people just had really ill fitting clothes with terrible color coordination)

K E K
E
K

UTM is actually a joke

UTSG masterrace represent

Transferring asap. Only chose utm to get my foot in the door

ah fair enough, what program are you in?

actually wasn't aware you can transfer between the campuses

collegefashionista.com/school/winthrop_university/

Well this is fucking embarrassing, the sad part is that there a ton of immaculately styled black and asian girls on campus, but none of them made it on because LOLSOUTHCAROLINA

Starting here in the fall. I'm pretty excited to be moving to Budapest for a year.

Currently here. Love the student life but honestly I'm not too impressed by the University. There is little support here from school and you're left to your own devices. Which is fine when it comes to coursework/attending courses, but if you need any sort of administrative or writing help, good fucking luck.

just to complete my bachelor. i really wish I wasn't fucking lazy when I was 12.

going to get master either abroad or leiden

Comp Sci, planning on specializing in AI and machine learning

the bottom left is shit and those shoes look gross.
nu-male core

fuck yea

>NYU
Confirmed most effay

What for? Starting my BCOM this september.

someone at skidmore owns gat. rest of the fit is bad though

same fampi

saw a freshman girl there rocking geobaskets

skid fashion is really boring for the most part though

there's a few chinese international students that wear cool stuff, everyone else is just reddit/tumblr

Yeah this is the average Wesleyan kid

Was black lmao u dumb big

ECE UIUC master race here

me

GATOR NATION BABY

hey guys :)

I fucking love this place

It's true that it's a school for Ivy/Stanford rejects but it's extemely competitive and my program (chem) is kickass. Campus is beautiful, people dress like shit though

Most Veeky Forums school in Canada reporting in

>seminole fan entire life
>now about to start at
uf
>mfw

Studying here for the next 7 months

Hey I'm studying abroad in Germany in a few months too.
Can you tell me more of what it was like?
Did you go knowing any German?
what was your social life like there?

Applying to transfer here in the Spring. Wish me luck Veeky Forums.

Vienna reporting in

At least it's not sfu

who /international house/ here?

nice

we're better :^)

Well anybody can apply so always give it a shot. My GCSE's weren't stellar, 1 A*, 4 A's and a few B's yet I got accepted regardless. Just pull it together in Y12/13, milk those extenuating circumstances and go hard with the interview.

Just out of curiosity, what are you thinking of applying for? The competitiveness makes a great deal as Classics is almost 1 in 2 people while Law/Medicine is 15 in a hundred.

we're underrated friend

Superior

Daily reminder only ivy league schools or schools that are in a major city are Veeky Forums

Not Oxbridge?

>tfw when going to a commuter school and living with strict ass parents who won't let you go to parties or stay out past 7:30