Is it acceptable for a man to draw in his eyebrows?

is it acceptable for a man to draw in his eyebrows?

Homosexuality is becoming more and more accepted world wide. Go for it!

Go for it.

bad timing

Absolutely not, even if you're homosexual.

homosexuality is no fa

O R L A N D O
R
L
A
N
D
O
Honestly homosexuality or non-homosexuality is not really an indicator of being fa. Isn't really a determinant unless you make it a determinant. Being flamboyantly gay is not fa. Being legitimately sexuality attracted to men is whatever. It's how you act.

There's going to be a lot of trolls in this thread, but I feel like it is important to provide at least one honest answer.

Also I'm not homosexual. I'm just not an asshole/shitposter/troll

not really but I do it anyways, because my brows are ultra sparse naturally. not only do I use rogaine and latisse for my eyebrows, but also ricin oil and then I also color them in.

You wouldn't notice and think they look the way they do naturally but I've spent a lot of time getting them to look like the way they do, they don't even look good tho, look like classic shit tier white dude eyebrows desu, but better than what I had before.

can i ask for pics? Up until last year I literally had like no eyebrows on account of a fungal infection.

i'm a weird blonde brown. blonde at the ends and brown near the centre. should probably dye them to get them even

Go for it man

Only if it's extremely subtle. Chola and drag queen brows look good on absolutely no one.

This is how they look like when I haven't painted them in. The lighting in the picture is working in my favour, so they are even more sparse when I'm in the sun or facing light, so that's why I paint them in otherwise.

My routine:
1. When I wake up, I apply Ricin Oil to my brows. I keep it there while doing my morning routine. Sometimes I'll apply some if I wake up in the middle of the night but mostly not (we'll get to why later).
2. Then I take a shower. The ricin oil fats are mostly flushed out, I dry out (without using a towel on my brows, don't want those precious oils leaving the brows). I also only take cold showers because warmer showers than lukewarm can dry out the hair and make it look thinner.
3. I apply rogaine after my skin has dried, either naturally or with a hair drier I use when I dry my hair. Don't take too much, not only will your rogaine bottle last 2-3 times as long but you only need it on your brows (unless you're balding).
4. I paint in my brows.
5. Later that day, usually past 8, I'll wash my face perfectly clean (I try to do this as often as possible but don't touch the brows) so that the paint or whatever goes out of the brows. Then after my face has dried nicely I apply rogaine again. If I come home early I'll sometimes apply a tiny bit of ricin oil to leave in but it doesn't really matter as long as you do it once a day.
6. Before I go to bed I apply Latisse. Latisse is what in my opinion has made the biggest difference, maybe not in terms of thickness which I can give Ricin Oil credit for, but for length. Rogaine makes them less sparse because it helps with growth.

I wish I had a before pic, but you'd know straight away it's working. Looks like normal brows now, but naturally mine look like absolute crap, you can't even see them actually.

As long as you get a pencil with he correct colour and learn to apply it correctly it won't be noticeable, so don't be afraid to ask for advice in the store. Otherwise you can go to a good salon and dye your eyebrows, might be a better idea considering that it's summer now.

jesus fuck you fucking triggered pansy go back to whatever pg 13 hugbox you came from if you honestly got offended by that

shit happens the world goes on i'm not gonna stop making gay jokes

reminds me of skincare speech in American Psycho

it's not acceptable for anyone to draw on their eyebrows

just put rogaine on your eyebrows dude

^ this is me, i was joking but i read and realised you actually do this

just accept that you have weak eyebrows and move on, nobody actually cares

Lmao'ing at this triggered fag

All I can say is wtf don't

The only one triggered is you... Who are you trying to impress on an anonymous imageboard? Faggot lol