Well guys i to start things up:

Well guys i to start things up:
>Go to dermatologist
>Ask about my HAIR
>"user i see that you have a little bit of androgenic alopexy,just a little bit.Theres a lot of treatments so dont worry".
Guys i just have a high hairline,do you think ill be fucked up in my mid twenties?

If you're going to post a picture of it then stop fucking with your forhead to make it look smaller, can't tell if you need to thank ratto or if you're just a dumb cunt

this is how i normally look

I used to make funny/weird faces because I was insecure about my appearance, too

>androgenic alopexy

what even is that

androgenic alopecia, user.

mines almost the same and people can't see it unless pulled back but being 18 I think it means I'll probably have to kill myself by 25

Your hairline isn't just high, mine is high. Yours appears to be already mildly/somewhat receding.

Just go Jason Statham/Johnny Sins.

These pictures are all shit. Stop making faces and just look straight on at the camera in good lighting if you want good advice. That said I can see it but it looks minimal. Stop worrying because like she said there are plenty of treatments and it isnt that bad.

Do you really think this board ideally dedicated to FASHION needed these pictures and your questions about your balding? Like, seriously.

You look fine here. Don't listen to . A lot of people look fucking horrible if you pull their hair back like you did in the others, just keep it like this and you'll be fine.

dude i said im 18

IM 18

so how would you feel about pounding my boipucci

str8,please concentrate on the topic

Post boipucci pls

You're definitely balding OP, use minoxidil.

I have a high hairline, do you see the difference? I have no window's peak and my hairline is fairly straight.
Almost no one in my family is bald.

You'll start to bald in like 2 years.

Dont bother with fin/mix, horrible sides. Fin is basically tranny shit

Prostaglandin protocol is proven to work now, either start that or wait possible snake oils

minoxidil is good.
Don't listen to this guy OP and start using it

My question is how much time i have without using any treatments?

Really?

First step is denial.
Don't do it, you're balding.
Buy minox asap

I know im balding dude,thats what the dermatologist said.
Its a mix with mature hairline and barely starting a rescesive hairline.
My question is how much time do i got if i dont use any treatments?
Im using avixis and im 18

We're not doctors user how should we know?
I doubt even doctors are able to predict the future. What you can do is save yourself.

>"In contrast to minoxidil, alfatradiol did not result in an increase of hair density or thickness, but only in slowing down or stabilization of hair loss in this study.[5] In an earlier study, no systemic side effects were noted, and 17α-estradiol was found to reduce androgenic hair loss, though it was not effective at growing new hair."

Josh?

The thing is this:
>Start using minox 4 months ago
>oh shit shedding side effect
>Started to feel weird with minox
>Chest hurts sometimes
>Suspend minox
>Now waiting to the effect of suspending minox to pass away.
The thing user is that im not sure what caused that pain.Like im open to using minox after 5 months,but for now im just waiting for my hair to stop shedding and get a break a lil bit.
Does the use of minox at a young stage of alopecia helps a lot with the balding?

JUST

JUST....?

Is it possible for someone to bald if their maternal grandfather has a full head of hair at 80, only 1/6 uncles is receding and their dad has barely started to recede at 55?
I'm not sure if I have a shit hairline or am balding at 19
All my half brothers are receding/bald at 30+ but so is every male on their dads side

It's complicated man. There are so many factors that go into it and there's really no telling when or if you will. I've got friends who's dads have full heads of hair in their 50's, but are balding themselves.

Guys, I'm 19 and I look similar to OP yet my hairline has been like this since I've had hair. Should I be worried about balding or just grateful (ironic) that it's just shit tier hair genes?

Ive had similar to op since 15. 20 now, no changes

Most people's hairline moves somewhat during puberty anyway, mainly the result of hormones and shit. I guess it's better to have crap hair naturally rather than be balding.

Are you Cameron A?

Too real user.

you clearly have hair miniaturizing, youre slowly balding

>hair miniaturizing
Could just be an early mature hairline. Most people have those hairs, unless they're like a different pigment colour.

You're at the point where minox might halt it a little.

Don't bother with fin yet unless you're really paranoid.

literally fine, effay is fearmongering as usual.

Not OP but how common is effay fear mongering? Like especially when it comes to hair and shit.

you normally make that faggot face?

People make these stupid goddamn threads all the time. Most of the time they're barely receding if at all. It causes people to question their own hairlines and post new threads. The cycle never ends.

Instead of asking people on Veeky Forums they could just go to a derm and get a definitive answer.

I get what you mean, seeing this thread makes me question itself and then I remember I just have a naturally shit hairline, partially cos of my 8head.

a widows peak has nothing to do with balding, only if you have one and it goes away itbecomes a problem

That widow's peak is wasted on you anyhow.

Or if one develops suddenly with little sign of stopping.