Hello Veeky Forums I am getting my bangs cut this weekend and was wondering if you guys can post any girls (a-and boys)...

hello Veeky Forums I am getting my bangs cut this weekend and was wondering if you guys can post any girls (a-and boys) with very cute feminine hair inspo
bonus if the rest of their hair is curly because mine is but any is appreciated ty ^.^

Help us out - post a photo of your own face, or barring that, someone who you look like.

That said, I will never not like straight bangs. But it's approaching fetish territory for me, so it may not look objectively good to everyone else.

Go for Rachel Goswell cut but mind you you will never be cute as her

This image comes up as being visually similar.
Jew confirmed.

Disgusting

hello fellow curly girl,
make sure to get it layered. mine is pic related currently. it may not be stereotypically effay but my hair has been bouncier than ever since I started the CG method. make sure to wash your hair every other day at the most, not use any sulfates or silicones, and get a good moisturizing conditioner and defining gel. since this board is primarily short-haired males, make sure to take a lot of this inspo with a grain of salt. from personal experience, i've found the middle part with the standard bangs down the middle only works curly if you have a really cute face. otherwise, side part makes the hair poofier and distracts from meh facial aesthetics.

nice weed digits bro

I look nothing kike her desu (I tried to write like but that happened and I liked my pun so its staying)
mine looks closer to this but way less puffy

who is this ???

Ew I would never let a pigeon sit on my head, it makes an effay pic though.

Anyways, who is this qt ?

what exactly is disgusting about her?

did she get shit on

>gauges
>nose ring
>zany contacts
>smoking
>labias for eyelids
kys