Summer Inspo Thread

I'll start

>summer inspo

>black pants, multiple top layers, a fucking sweater

that sweater isn't going to score you any points if you're fucking dripping with sweat

Is this what people wear when it's summer where you live?

That's sad

this

>fake pod shorts
>gay shoes
>gay shirt
>gay hat
>gay backpack
>inspo

Which fucking pole of the earth do you inhabit,because summer means heat in most places.

SeƱor Poopypants

its more the way everything fits that inspiring desu but you sound a little buttmad

what are you frustrated no one is using your fits for inspo ?

>the way everything fits
Do you have the same body as that dude from the pic?

you can't say tom isn't effay on this photo

>listens to sufjan Stevens once

You look like you go to adult school to make up High School credits.

This is so boring

Do you not understand that the point of inspo is to see something you like, and have that inspire you? You seem him wearing loose drapey shit, so you go and buy some loose drapey shit that looks nice on you.

When did Veeky Forums get so dumb?

>inb4 'Veeky Forums isn't one person'. you fucking know what i mean

I get that 'inspo' influences your style. An inspo image contains ideas which can be applied in different fits either as direct inspiration or reaction. Inspiration is about taking elements you like and incorporating it yourself to make something different, not for imitation or duplicating.

A fit depends on a body. Your body isn't the same as a model on the catwalk. What looks good on him won't look good on a fat person.

>You seem him wearing loose drapey shit, so you go and buy some loose drapey shit that looks nice on you.
As if I see an advertisement for Coca Cola and I go buy a can.

this actually

Le autistic thesaurus man

If this is Veeky Forums then 90% of the guys in my high school would be considered to have good taste.

They fucking didn't.

what a fucking shitfest of a thread

thats enough Veeky Forums for at least a month

what's with all the normiecore fits with one rick owens piece? it won't make your outfit look Veeky Forums all of a sudden you dumb fag

Kek

>being 17
>taking LSD for the first time
>listening to Sufjan by the riverside

I miss you Samantha

What would you call those pants? Is that just linen chinos or what?

Holy fuck when was this picture taken? That red shirt looks exactly like my middle school/ ex-high school uniform!