What does Veeky Forums think of this hoodie?

what does Veeky Forums think of this hoodie?

trash

the word Hypland ruins it

if I were to buy it I would put a patch over that embroidered part

sky blue looks better. But yeah, the embroidery on the chest is shit. DESU when I first saw the thumbnail of the blue one I thought it was a hoody being sold by the UN with their logo on it...but no, its the logo of that trash heap company

What do those countries have to do with each other? Or did the designer just pick flags that are aesthetically pleasing?

tfw i don't have enough money to buy a 10$ pullover.

I think it's just for the aesthetic but I'm not 100% sure

Get the red and black windbreaker instead, you pleb. Just replace the patch with the flag of the greatest country on earth.

Knock off agora

>"cool jacket, user. why does it have flags over it? do they hold any significance? have you been to those countries"
>"i don't know. it looks kind of cool i guess. a person on the internet said it looked cool so i copied them."
>"oh... well it was nice talking to you. I guess."

I think it's just meme flags. I see it on Supreme shit and other pseudo-vintage sportswear.

>just looked up "agora jacket"
Holy shit, you're right. Its like a blatant copy too.

shieet, there's got to be come sort of copyright breach there

Is Agora trustworthy?
I kinda wanna look into buying something but i have no idea what the quality of the clothes is like or how reliable the company is

poor man's supreme flags hoodie

I would purchase the living FUCK out of an official UN hoodie.

why is the french flag rotated?

its a dutch flag

Apparantly there is a giftshop that sells clothes at the UN visitorcenter

tf is the Netherlands doing there

critical autism or b8

/r/streetwear trash now. it was cool like 4-3 years ago.

It is something akin to pre torn jeans or a distressed jacket.

It is copying backpacker fashion where you buy a patch for each country and sew it on a hoody or backpack.

So this is essentially a poseur look.

how are agora jackets size wise? I'm pretty small desu 5'11 and I usually cop M jackets so I suppose M is fine for me?

definitely, would be amazing

Nice, thanks. If I travel to New York I might check out the center, the UN interests me anyway.

>poseur
This word has lost all meaning. People use it as a versatile insult for self-fulfilling standards. Literally anything can be a "poseur" if you have elitist enough standards.

pretty cringeworthy

worn by â„¢Realtravelers and people living in the wrong country

Countries that were on the Trans-Antarctic Expedition

whats the quality difference between the brands?

fresh

hypland shit is apparently pretty nice

literally this

the logo is ugly af desu senpai looks mall-core