Does anyone here even own a suit?

Does anyone here even own a suit?

What kind? How often do you wear it?

I am a 19 year old freshman in university in Munich. My major is financial economics. I own several suits in different shades of blue/navy. One is a three piece suit and the others are all normal two piece suits. I unfortunately don't have a double breasted suit yet, so all of mine are two button suits. I wear a suit to workshops with IBs like Deutsche Bank, Rothschild or Goldman, or I wear one like two times a week when I am out with friends for a classy night.

I hope this helped

:(

I gather it didn't help :/

i have 3
mtm charcoal wool 2 button sb, soft shoulder, fully canvassed, wider notch lapel, patch pockets, cuffs, modern silhouette, v good fit, a bit fashion forward, i like it,
otr navy wool 2 button sb, fully canvassed, medium shoulder, wider notch lapel, flap pocket, no cuff, pretty ok fit, classic silhouette,
otr cotton navy, unlined, modern silhouette, patch pockets, ok fit.

wearing a nice fitting suit with fabric that's appropriate to the season and thats appropraite for the occasion, with a nice shirt, tie and quality leather shoes is really really great.

the inconvenience of putting one everyday, ironing shirts, is a real pain

mostly i wear chinos and ocbd

I have a few shitty suits from Express and J. Crew. A few casual deconstructed suit separates from Uniqlo. But recently have been wearing Boss suits. I have four now and they're by far the best fitting suits I own. They're a very light virgin wool, they breathe well, don't wrinkle and won't retain body any smells. Have a black one, a navy with a chalk stripe windowpane pattern, a deep blue with a subtle glen plaid pattern and a black/charcoal one that i love. Here's a pic of the last one.

I have a $600 navy suit that I wore four times and it's now too big for me because I lost almost 30kg.

Fat fuck

Nope and I think they are totally overrated but I'm probably such an outcast for that opinion.

Jesus christ I hope this is bait. I work in IB at a BB and you sound just insufferable, would not hire based on that post.

r8 my zoot

m'lady/10

Funerals

Why the fuck are you wearing a zoot suit/10

blue, silk lined, shoulder pads, three button, English cut, tailored

worn twice, I find it a bit effeminate for my liking

i wear comfy suits from japanese designers when i go out at night

silk lined? You must sweat buckets with it.

What to wear for college tier mock trial comps? Has to be black but is it worth it to invest in anything specific?

>this hideous riot of colors and patterns
Ugly fit, good jacket though.

>Does anyone here even own a suit?
Yes, tons.

>What kind?
Everything from a shitty navy Hugo Boss to crispy and refreshing three-piece tweeds.

>How often do you wear it?
Pretty much all the time, either a suit or a chino/blazer fit is my daily wear. Tweeds are my number one go to, but not right now obviously.

I like old fashioned silhouettes, high waists, and chunky English cuts. Wear braces with your trousers lads, it's the one true way.

>the inconvenience of putting one everyday, ironing shirts, is a real pain
Gotta say I don't get this, how's it harder to put on an OCBD and a suit than OCBD, chino and jacket?

i had to zoom in to see if he´s been shot or not, red on white doesnt look that good from afar

> Wear braces with your trousers lads, it's the one true way.
:'(

Not anymore

You are every german student at the economics faculty at my university.

do you wear double monks?