FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/wrVjYMV1cNKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
citylab.com/politics/2016/06/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-ban-body-shaming-advertising-transit-network/486968/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579301/British-buses-slogans-proclaiming-Allah-country-s-biggest-Muslim-charity-launches-campaign-aid-Syrian-victims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

helo senpai frendly remidar to stey hidratted luv you bye tanks

Eugenia is such a qt

how old is she now? she's from Greenwich, Connecticut right? She in college now?

Anyone have tips on achieving better posture?

I've been working on it this year, and I've gotten better, but I still want to be straighter. Also my upper back gets pain.

thank u nic;e froggo hav gret day

Her face is sucking annoying. Propably the big mouth

welcom u to

do bigger mouths equate to better blowjobs?

at least she wont look fat when she dies which is any time

my fave
1/3

2/3

3/3

Never will I find this t-shirt :'(

6'4, 145lbs, 38" chest, 28" waist. I would kill to lose an inch of height for another inch or two in my chest.

wrong thread

what BMI could this be

>Veeky Forumsizen
>hear hurtful memes about how retarded Veeky Forums is
>think "they can't be so bad"
>40 seconds in and I stand corrected

>Veeky Forumsizen

I would guess around 15-15.5

Don't board-cross to make pointless remarks.

who is that?

Maya Panturin

Have I disappointed you senpai?

post body

But Matty is so cute and thin desu

please just stop

tried yoga for back pain at all? it's helped me

Okei senpai

I made a skype group cuz nobody else seemed to get around to doing it
Paste this link into any skype box:
skype:?chat&blob=gnaisfJq8QPAzMbR5xX8aUwYUFXX-y5-LiAtjCaYivp_ihxK2Ky3NOqMFUOz1hdgPOWnB2eV5f-q2n0
or
join.skype.com/wrVjYMV1cNKQ

r8

think ive hit a decent meal plan which has a good deal of micros, protein and fibre. most importantly takes absolute minimal effort as only thing required is digital scale, blender and microwave

>1780 calories

why are you here

lol, thats more than a 500 calorie defecit and im at 72kg 5'9. you lose like 1kg a week.

give youself a larger time frame so you can actually function through the day senpai

Why you stand like you have polio?

You're one of those examples of people that shouldn't be too thin.

I'd get more calories from real food rather than whey. Work more green stuff in there, keeps you fuller. Also have lunch to keep your energy levels more even. I'd keep dinner calories the same, then distribute the remaining ~1250kcal throughout the day.

Also check with Veeky Forums but pretty sure you can't process 115g of protein in one sitting.

No, never tried that. I think my problem is forward head posture, but even though I focus on it I can't seem to clear it up. Are there specific yoga poses for upper back pain? How often can you do them?

you look like that annoyingly sheltered fresher that gets wasted on one beer and passes out in a bush outside his halls

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

this works

Ok?

Where do I actually find skinny grills? It seems everyone is fat or chubby nowadays.
t. American in the Midwest

europe

new york, london, paris, berlin, tokyo, you catch my drift yeh?

Thanks, will try it.

not in any place that serves food thats for sure

find a psychologist that specializes in eating disorders (most will list their focus on their website). The psychologist should be female and the race that you want - because people choose psychologists that are like them often. Then hang out outside their waiting room on the hours and pickup all the qt thinspo girls that come and go.

This is cancer

Most of the thin girls I've seen around here are underage.

Most of the girls my age want to have fat thighs for whatever the fuck reason.

>Most of the thin girls I've seen around here are underage.
what the problem again?

What do you find attractive in thin girls?
Its a stupid question

Me too. The girls at my high school averaged a 19-20 bmi desu, so maybe look in the suburbs of major cities? Or hang out in parks, runners are usually pretty thin.

I grew up fat as a kid so I think all fat is disgusting, and that doesn't just apply to how I look at myself in the mirror.

How much do you weight now and how tall?

I know

I wish I didn't live in America.

Why can't a guy in his mid 20s talk to 16 year old girls?

This fucking country...

I love how fragile they look also that they're more into fashion than your average "thick" whore that only wears that shitty Pink brand and leggings.

>I love how fragile they look
this so much.

Good point m8 i mean i like skinny girls too
But that is a bit too much

I'm 5''10 and 120 now.

I want to be a BMI of 17 with as much muscle as possible though but I'm getting kinda close I might self post pics.

you look great dude. just stop standing like that

love her so much
that is one of her best videos too

Places where people get paid to be skinny, also known as "fashion capitals."

These threads, without fail, always have the best looking women of all Veeky Forums threads

If you guys are attractive and have a lot of money you can just start dating a normal looking girl with low confidence and then tell her she's fat after a month of dating and they usually become anorexic after that.

ebin face ^;P:

Thin girls > thick girls

We need to end fat acceptance in the world

Similar for me. I got fat in college and regret looking like shit for those years when I should have tried to be as attractive as possible. Once I found out how easy it is to lose weight, I became disgusted at fat people who say it's too hard. No it's not, getting anorexic thin takes a lot of willpower but going from fat to normal is easy as fuck. I can't help but think all overweight and fat people are just lazy slobs now, so my attraction to them drops to zero regardless of their face.

There is no such thing as thick girls.

There is fat, and then slightly better proportioned fat.

post more skinny cuties

>We need to end fat acceptance in the world
I briefly saw this morning that London is banning thin people on their buses or some shit.

citylab.com/politics/2016/06/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-ban-body-shaming-advertising-transit-network/486968/

Their new terrorist mayor is pushing it. They also have syria law adverts now:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579301/British-buses-slogans-proclaiming-Allah-country-s-biggest-Muslim-charity-launches-campaign-aid-Syrian-victims.html

London is no longer safe for thin qts.

>london mayor sadiq khan
>sadiq khan
get your shit together England

I hate it when people say that it's unrealistic to be thin. It's not unrealistic just because it's uncommon.

Lots of people are naturally insecure. It doesn't matter whether they see models during their commute, they're going to feel bad either way.

Thats the goddamn truth

> London is banning thin people on their buses

>mfw I don't exist

England is beyond saving at this point.

I'm pretty sure one of this days being white there is gonna be a crime.

if brexit fails then UK is officially getting the letter C added to the beginning of the name.

Right?

What would the body fat percentage be for someone who is thin?

Does anyone else feel like they get extremely hungry after the first few bites of food/immediately after a meal? Is this normal? How do I keep from eating more?

I'm probably fat by /thinspo/ standards, but I consider 21 to be thin, and 18 to be skinny. But that's one assholes opinion.

That happens to me when I haven't eaten in awhile since I've just been ignoring my hunger, basically. I've heard some of my friends talk about it too, so it seems pretty normal to me.

As for stopping yourself from eating more, there's not really anything you can do other than trying to ignore your hunger. That's why a lot of people fast rather than restrict: it's easier to continue not eating for a set period of time rather than to stop yourself from continuing to eat when you're hungry.

I'm not sure about body fat, but a BMI at or below 20 seems to be the standard. Personally, I think that 'thin' starts at 19ish depending on body frame size.

post more good pics you fucking faggots

Calm down.

i wish you could see how calm i am right now

?

Um no thanks

>?
what?

It doesn't matter, sorry. You have good taste

bad foot game there