This dude who payed $1000 for his shoes

>this dude who payed $1000 for his shoes

you didnt pay $1000 for your shoes?
never gonna make it

I paid 1400 USD for this Burberry backpack.

u jelly OP?

>that poorfag uses his time to (shit) post on Veeky Forums and worrying about other men's decisions instead of trying to stop being poor

Pic related OP, its you on the left and me on the right

>wagecuck

>>>/reddit/

I paid like $300 for red wing boots but I kind of regret it

They're huge and I feel like I have moon boots on or something

good thread

There legitimately isn't even any good footwear for less than $1000 unless you buy secondhand. Most of you are like 16 and wearing Stans.
They're $300 boots, what do you expect? Boots are expensive to produce so the cheap ones will be shitty in some way

>this dude who didnt make $50k off the bitcoin rise the last 3 weeks

>payed

Hey user I'm not that user but could you explain bitcoins in a simple way, I tried looking it up but it's confusing like how is it found and why is it valued and how do people cash it out or buy things?

I'm pretty dumb with computers so sorry if this is a dumb request.

Fucking lol

He's lying. It's magic internet money that is HIGHLY volatile in a VERY speculative market. So basically like wall street, but here you don't have governments and rich billionaires keeping it afloat.

Better be prorsum or fuck yourself

I'm about to Cop a retail yeezys ( Color is pic related , I don't care about being called out , My shame is basically dead )

How can I pull them off in summer ? What are the best outfits to wear with these ?

It's still going like that?

Thought it would be stable by now.

I only ever made $500 by dogecoins

The Veeky Forums fashion board is the only fashion board on the internet where you can find decent discussions on fashion and fashion accessories.

You need a shit ton of them in the first place to ever make a buck