What makes your fit unique?

What do you guys carry that makes your fit unique? It does not have to be visible, you just have to consistently wear/carry it. Pic related is mine

This guy

wtc? I like the band on the watch ya got there

i cut out holes in the nipple area in the summer for more breathabity, when people ask i tell them its a take on that rick runway where all the wangdoodles were showing

I always carry a thatch bag of shekels around incase I get attacked by savage escaped jews

wtc the watch? It's an Omega Automatic Date from 1963 so good luck finding one
The strap however I don't remember what it's called but something like nylon weave

It's a perlon strap.

Exactly

thanks

pussy shit
i carry a Beretta tomcat 32 and a pearl handled switch blade

I vape. Huge clouds follow wherever I go.

Not sure if trolling or genuinely fedora tier autists

Sometimes I wear a double-wrap leather bracelet or an alpaca scarf in cold weather, but that's the extent of my accessorizing.

my black genes

Vostok Amphibia that I modded.

Changed the strap, customized the bezel, and changed one of the hands.

Me

I don't need a vapid trinket

I make my outfit unique

little did billy know, the secret ingredient was just a bit of heart...

Quite the pretentious one.

same

my alcoholic's gut and a $500 watch :^)

yeah nah fuck you op and your gay-ass pen

I wear scrubs all day, every day. My EDC consists of my phone, wallet and keys.

A casual fragrance, usually CDG2

Tissot Visodate Automatic

I generally carry a sandwich, cut into quarters, in a fanny pack or jacket pocket if its winter.

Ingredients depend on the fit.

>Being proud of a 500$dll watch
Poorfag's alway's end up being involuntarily hilarious in the grand scheme of things.

You have the sensibility of a neanderthal.
Of course they are trolling

is this fucking b8

hay guise i carry around what i think is a fancy pen because im so le classy :3

is pic related you?
because you have fucking autism.

do you have any idea how much of a pretentious faggot you look if you carry around pen for aesthetic purposes?
my god.

pleb tier 3rd rate defunct fountain pen manufacturer, c'mon op step up your game.

>Wrist fedora circa '63 so unique

i always wondered, what is it that makes a suit look like shit?
in this particular pic, i´m not talking about the fedora, cane, wallet chain or the flower. i´m wondering why the suit jacket looks like shit.
is it because that guy is a chubby faggot? or is the jacket just shitty in measurements? can a chubby guy look good in a suit?

That suit is just very ill fitting. That and the gaudy features of it.

If you are interested in suits go to an actual suit store and have them help you in trying on various fits and answering questions.

That and either in house tailoring or a good tailor.

Snap! Never seen anyone with the same watch as me.

1- the fit is horrible. The measurements are all fucked up, the ratios of shoulders and hips arent good. God help me about the sleeve size.
2- this style, with the white stripes, is extremely out of fashion. The width size of the collar is also out of fashion, maybe 90s style.
3- the rose is stupid. Very fucking stupid. So are the fedora and the cane, obviously.
4- he is a kid. He doesnt have the body or the pose for it to pan out. This is as important as the other points.

I store a book and a sandwich and a passport in my interior pockets.

Myself ? I mean I'm always part of my fits, the body underneath is what makes a fot unique. You're the one who wear clothes.

Who do you buy your outfits from that lets you carry such essential gear?

Terrorism watch

>CDG2
Mah nigga mah nigga

sandwich and passport in my rick owen pockets