Veeky Forums ways to kill yourself

hey guys. recently decided im going to kill myself. how should i do it? should i jump off a bridge in full rick? or hang myself with a gucci belt? please help

Overdose only, opiates are Veeky Forums

construct a machine to bring about utter destruction on your skull and body to the extent that you can only be identified with dna

never thought about this. what should i use? oxy? don't have a lot of experience with opiates

Oxys are a classic, Morphine is better but a lot harder to find.

But really, provided you are an theist you'll be in your eternal nothingness soon enough, no need to rush into it.

atheist*

Seriously? Dude, don't do it senpai, I don't know you and I don't know what you're going through, but you can talk to me. Look I'm not the type of person to care, I've almost committed suicide and I'm glad someone talked me out of it.. I didn't have a car, or a job. I felt like a burden to my boyfriend (at the time) and a burden to my family. Constantly looking for a place to stay.. Things have turned around and im glad I didn't do it.
It's the hard shot in life that makes us stronger.
You can pull through this,
If you didn't care, you wouldn't bother posting here.
You're strong minded and you are not a weak person who is willing to give up easily,
I love you senpai, please message me via snap chat
Lana_johnson

Don't kill yourself, grab a crowbar or a large machine gun, and go wreak havoc in a busy area. go break some shit, you really just gonna off yourself? Dude come on don't be a waste of space, imagine how much of my resources was spent on you, you piece of shit

nah id rather just kill myself desu

Killing yourself is not Veeky Forums

I never understood the people who insist to talk someone out of committing suicide. Isn't one's life one's own? To decide that one no longer wishes to continue on living, is it such a bad thing?

killing yourself is not fa [2]

this. living in depression is

Killing yourself isn't Veeky Forums

You need to be a victim of a tragedy... like a mass shooting, flash flood, or some shit like that

Killing yourself is only Veeky Forums if it's a drug overdose or high speed crash in a stolen supercar

>fly over to Russia in the winter
>rent a car
>buy a lot of vodka and sleeping pills
>drive over to Syberia
>park the car in a forest, somewhere off the road
>wait until it's nighttime
>take off your clothes, leave them in the car
>get out of the car
>eat the keys
>eat the pills
>drink the vodka
>pass out on the snow
>never wake up, guaranteed

killing yourself isnt Veeky Forums. also i love you dont do it

Same

why go to Siberia? you could literally do this anywhere

Because wanting to kill yourself, outside the realm of extreme circumstances like terminal illness, is irrational thinking and indicative of mental illness. If a suicidal person weren't ill, they wouldn't be suicidal. It's not right to indulge the irrational behavior of schizophrenics, say, so why should this be any different?

Don't do it op!

But if you're gonna, get a Lexus or something and gun it until you hit something or the car blows up. Live your last few moments in the moment op.

Or alternatively, wake up in a hospital with no fingers, toes, nose, lips, ears, or dick. Now you're in hell, and you didn't even have to die.

Forgot to type this:Try another method. Seriously.

giving up is not effay

frozen wastelands are Veeky Forums

Instead of killing myself Id rather just disappear completely
leave my laptop on and music in my room playing

Idk how I'd leave the country yet though. Id want to get to Asia and get reconstructive surgery
Then maybe build a new flawless identity that wouldn't be questioned
Then Id want to become a celebrity in the spot light
Id also really want to face my little sister and parents face to face

i could help you with this if you wanted

if you'd actually like to do this that is

then DO IT
one shot, do not
miss your chance to blow

how the fuck is that even Veeky Forums?

THIS MAY BE THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY THAT I GOT.

the effay way to kill yourself is slowly with cigarettes and coffee and moderate drug addictions while being skinny and wearing all black

Fucking cancer posters nothing is Veeky Forums and if you want everything you do to be fashionable then spend more time on your fits so you can look good even when you pick your nose in public.

This would be p. cool desu, like some kind of pneumatic press right on your fucking head. Make sure you're wearing a sick fit below the neck that won't look bad splattered w/blood+brains.

Honestly just have a cool note to justify it. Even if it is just "Lol I got bored :^|"

Kek

>eat the keys
why

by accident is effay, less grief on loved ones, parents get insurance money. Someone who isn't me is planning on going to a foreign country, maybe Asia or Europe, and just falling off a cliffside somewhere by accident after a nice 2-3 week tour of the country

Cut your limbs off and eat them one at a time. Death by eating yourself alive.