Any good headphones that don't make you look autistic?

Any good headphones that don't make you look autistic?

no

Never in public.

I don't think you should wear any kind of headphones in public, if you have to listen to something use simple earbuds.

That is ridiculous. Earbuds sound awful and frankly they're kind of gross since you stick them in the ears. It's like carrying around reusable earplugs... what is efay about people seeing something that has been inside an orifice?

Personally I see nothing wrong with headphones. I think they can even look charming, and it tells people something about you, that you really love music.

How much are you willing to spend?

nice small on-ear headphones for cheap, might be ok for techwear
also widely considered great sounding for the price

beautiful phones, but will make you look autistic, and noone would ever take those outside anyway because of their size and price

beyerdynamics makes nice looking mid-fi audiophile headphones

I would wear ones that look like that, they're rather attractive.

Is there some 'audiophiles are all autists' meme now? I'm not understanding what is autistic about good quality headphones.

These are good and cheap, and very versatile, can be used both outside and at home. They look much better IRL than in pics.

this

walking around with a big pair of headphones always makes you look like you just want nothing to do with this world
these also probably leak sound like motherfuckers so everyone would hear your music
not to mention they cost like 2000$

and they weight half of a kilogram and need an amplifier to fart

but fuck are they beautiful
that wood and leather makes them look like the ferrari of headphones (which they kind of are)

W2c?

Beats and only Beats

Yeah they look good. The ear pads look really really comfy. I prefer the look of these over HD800. Those are alright but a little too alien looking.

I know what you mean, they look like something off of Star Trek

these look cool if a bit plasticky

Some people have narrow ear canals an can't use earphones.

these look pretty nice
I wonder why only metalheads seem to use them

Never, ever, ever wear headphones in public. Only exceptions might be work or the library. Other than that, don't. I suggest getting a good set of IEMs for outside the house.
Beautiful looking cans, but they're heavy af and clamp down on your head really hard. I don't even have a big head. Also, they don't sound as good as I thought they did. As far as sound signature and comfort, I much prefer HE560s

I have a pair of pic related, and for the price, they perform really well. They're also really nice looking and incredibly comfy. I've tried out loads of $500-$2000 cans (LCD 2s, EL8s, HE 1000s, Ethers, etc) and the 7xxs are the lightest, airiest, most comfortable of them all. Yet again, they're not planars so they're going to be lighter than default.

the hd600s are also pretty light and comfy once the clamp settles

Sadly never tried them on, but it's hard to beat AKG's weird suspended stretch headband thing. I really hope it just doesn't break.

>walking around with a big pair of headphones always makes you look like you just want nothing to do with this world

Because you know how it's efay to pretend you are earnestly interested in everyone and everything that crosses your path, right? Get real.

>these also probably leak sound like motherfuckers so everyone would hear your music
not to mention they cost like 2000$

Then they're pretentious shit, next up?

Lstnsound co have some pretty nice looking stuff sempai

>vegan leather
ayyyyy is that what they're calling it nowadays?
also pleather pads are basically the lowest tier, they make your ears sweaty as fuck
but I'll admit it's a pretty nice loking headphone
how much do they go for?

Absolute shit

>"Wood provides world-class sound in musical instruments; why not headhpnes? Our real wood housing provides excellent tonal balance with crisp highs and rich lows.

What is this bullshit?

>vegan leather ear pads

>>vegan leather

Hipster trash

Also,
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HEADPHONES LOOK LIKE. ONLY WHAT THEY SOUND LIKE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>vegan leather

I've heard the theory about wood and acoustics (which is probably accurate to some degree) in higher end manufacturers. Doesn't mean those are any good though.

And fuck "vegan" earpads. They crack so fast and sweat really bad.

I can imagine that in things like speakers, wood could make a difference. In headphones, it should not. Look at high end headphones and see which ones have wood and how it is used. It seems to be there just for aesthetic purposes, which I can understand.

>headphones look charming
>autism

it's literally impossible to wear over-ear/on-ear headphones in public and not look like an autistic mouthbreather. all good headphones need an amp anyways. there are hundreds of good iems out there (both custom and universal) for those of us who don't want to look like the type of person who has to wear protective headgear 24/7 to avoid injuring themselves during fits of rage

They're pretty, but my god, the description...

Projecting this hard

sony mdr v6
don't look bad, and are pretty humble
won't look good if you need to look like a richfag
pleather ear pads are shit.

Learn from
>"it tells people something about you, that you really love music"

Why do you need to showcase your interests? What you said reminded me of girls who wear Nirvana T shirts and go "music is my lyfe xd".

Earbuds do not sound awful. Some IEMs sound better than most headphones. Also, if your earbuds are gross, that means you don't clean your ears regularly and have bad personal hygiene.

Seems like you used apple earbuds for a while, but on literally any headphone, and now have formed an opinion.

good design is good design my dude

>don't look bad

They have STUDIO MONITOR or something similar over the whole headband. These are only good in the basement, sorry.

the cable is a pain in the ass to go anywhere with

Everything we wear tells people something about us, you retard.

desu

>these look cool if a bit plasticky
I have these in black and I absolutely love them, although they will leak sound a bit

disgusting hypebeast tier

>not knowing the difference between being normal and trying as hard as you can to get people to notice your personal interests to make you seem more interesting.

never said they weren't
but no one will look at you like you have autism

harambe headphones??

can anyone recommend me some wireless headphone with good bass that also don't make me look autistic?

take

Headphones as an accessory or in most public settings is a no-no. I think it's acceptable to use them when working in a library or for long-distance travel (flying, long train rides).

I always cringe when I see people walking down the sidewalk or riding public transit with giant Sennheisers or something.

fuck off

I've been wearing my sennheiser urbanites in public for the last 2 months. Should I kill myself?

nxt level

>a bit

Bitch, are you retarded? They're open. A person sitting next to you will hear them almost as well as you will. Dont wear open headphones in public. You look like an attention whore faggot who might as well be carrying a boom box on your shoulder.

that tube amp looks mad sexy tho

dude im so sick of the headphones look autistic in public meme. no they fucking don't. people wear headphones all the time in public, i barely notice and so does everybody else. unless you're either an insecure prick or a scum of the earth nigger looking to rob someone then and only then do you care if someone is wearing headphones in public.

Sick sound and are nice looking.

They have neutral bass which makes them ideal for non-nigger music.
My k612 pros have 2yr warranty on the band and speakers.

These are pretty nice, but a bit pricey. Though I would recommend them.

Other wise urbanears and grado look pretty nice.

How come everyone posts big as fuck cans that are for home use?

You seriously think Grado's would work for portable use?

No, you can hear everything and the stupid metal peg falls out of the cheap plastic think that's holding it after a while. They're too fragile to carry around.

However for listening in your room, they are better than cans that cost three times as much.

these break so fucking fast dont get them

wearing headphones in pubic at all in public makes you look autistic, just get some god in ear ones

>they are better than cans that cost three times as much
That's debatable.

They sound good, but they have a fairly specific sound signature that doesn't really work for some genres of musicandr most movies/vidya. They're also uncomfortable as fuck (not counting their high end models with different earpads) and I've found they fatigue quite quickly.

I wear this ones at the office, love them and kinda remind me a bit to Patrick bateman's headphones.

We have to wear suit so they kidnda fit.

what would you say sound as good as grados for $80-$120? I'm actually looking to replace my pair since one ear falls off the peg no matter what I do to fasten it back in there.

don't care/wouldn't know about what they sound like for movies or vidya btw

>what would you say sound as good as grados for $80-$120?
I only own two pairs of cans that I paid around or under $100 for, one was used and the other was deadstock, so I don't think I can offer much advice in that category. /g/ seems to meme up the M50 (and the MDRV6, but I'm not a fan), which I think runs just over $100, but it sounds very different from Grado. Sennheiser 598's are around $150. If it sounds anything like the 595, I'd consider them, but again, different sound sig. Maybe the HD25-ii if they're used/on sale, they seem to be pretty expensive nowadays.

You sound like autismo neckbeard.

AIAIAI

I had a pair of urbanears, they had terrible sound quality and were a total waste of money.

>caring what others think
>choosing superficial perception over functionality

Can't short change yourself on a good set of cans

Negro headphones!