Can you guys help me find a dress for some one with big boobs and skinny everything else

Can you guys help me find a dress for some one with big boobs and skinny everything else

No we cant spoon feed you clothes, post dresses that you like and we'll give you our opinions.

let's see the back

bump

why not

not op but literally why not

big boobs are objectively not effay. they fuck up silhouettes too much

Op is that you? You're not that skinny

This. OP, you're not "skinny" - sorry to burst your bubble of self-delusion.

Try Torrid. They're plus size but you can always take in a couple seems in the waistline area. I have big boobs, too, and got a really nice dress there recently.

She has a small waistline, she's clearly not fat.

You're an attention whore. But you are my female ideal. Post more pics.

This isn't a good picture to gauge shit about you silhouette. Post frontal and pics in dresses.

Show tits lel

youll never be effay but you will be a good child bearer. if you're over the age of 20 get to work before nobody wants you anymore. tick tock.

Black dress with black flats.
/thread

>This. OP, you're not "skinny" - sorry to burst your bubble of self-delusion.
not fat # skinny

lmao it's almost like dresses come in different silhouettes and necklines and shades and lengths, saying "black dress" is literally the worst advice you could give.

also you can try a flared dress to balance the weight from the bewbs.

See-through tight black.

With docs :^)

Sorry you're not flat, you'll never be effay.

>boy posts picture of self asking for advice about fashion
kill yourself faggot

>girl posts picture of self asking for advice about fashion
attention whotes

at least stay consistent bro

it's relatively consistent in that they're both made to feel bad, maybe not the same level of severity but good enough.
anyways OP, I'm a boyo but I hear Torrid is good for cheap stuff even if you're not fat, since you can just cut it down to your own proportions. there's also just wearing really drape-y stuff in general, that tends to be a safe alternative as well, although you'll have to figure out a way to make sure it doesn't make you seem fat, just comfy. go check the female inspo threads on reddit or something, I'm sure they'll help more than here

boob window turtleneck

ITT: jealous and impotent rage. i guess its Veeky Forums, you should go to reddit OP, they may actually help you.

This board is mostly male. Try the Reddit.

We just helped a girl with almost the same problem, here

You gave really little information, you could have said something you wanted in the dresses or posted something you were trying to accomplish. Try the female inspo thread.