General inspo thread, for anyone liking a piece but has no idea how to incorporate it into and outfit

general inspo thread, for anyone liking a piece but has no idea how to incorporate it into and outfit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/2elqg9/timberland_inspo_albums/
fashionbeans.com/2016/affordable-spring-summer-2016-essentials/
carhartt.com/?s_kwcid=Google!Carhartt Only Exact!Brand_Carhartt!e!carhartt!86523044924!&gclid=Cj0KEQjwnIm7BRDSs42KxLS8-6YBEiQAfDWP6AE5lEmQB01kgKEtkg9Wo9o6xFhua5Mc6BDw79SaLH4aAqSX8P8HAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MxtBdPwBxxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love this hat but need fit ideas

I need some fit for this jacket

ideas?

i regret buying this but give me some ideas to ease my pain

dressed by the internet, the thread

Can't you decide this for yourself? You have to wear it, not another user.

U could probably wear alot of work wear your safest option would be a denim jacket,boots(idk maybe cargo pants) but you may be able to wear overalls or a jumpsuit of you could pull it off.

Pic related not the inspo i was trying to find but it's good enough.

The colors are pretty vapor wave(kinda like that) would fire if it was a sweat shirt of just a regular hoodie. The cut is pretty bad especially with the zippers. I guess wear skinny jeans and sneakers, it's still gonna be pretty bad , how much did you spend.

like $40 it was on sale because they were about to drop new stuff

Just remember Veeky Forums is for everyone regardless of what they look like. Fat, skinny, ugly, pretty.

Guy on the left has a decent fit but would look better without tims in my opinion
Heres an inspo album i found some of the stuff is pretty good would check it out if your serious.

m.reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/2elqg9/timberland_inspo_albums/

With a Bernie Sanders shirt

Check out Roger and Me for some inspo

Looking for a top to go with black chelseas and black skinnies

>Stussy

Going for that slp look?

yessss holy shit

I need a top to go with this, a polo preferably or short-sleeved shirt, I'd love a tan coloured or field/olive green (or sand?) one for a militaresque effect but I can't find anything interesting anywhere.

pls, I can't form my own opinion.

Found this in this artical
fashionbeans.com/2016/affordable-spring-summer-2016-essentials/

You should check out carhartt it's a good work wear brand

carhartt.com/?s_kwcid=Google!Carhartt Only Exact!Brand_Carhartt!e!carhartt!86523044924!&gclid=Cj0KEQjwnIm7BRDSs42KxLS8-6YBEiQAfDWP6AE5lEmQB01kgKEtkg9Wo9o6xFhua5Mc6BDw79SaLH4aAqSX8P8HAQ

Would probably go for a mono black fit or if you want more color you could wear light blue jeans and and purple shirt. (Pretty bland fits but they get the job done)

What the fuck are you doing

Accidently put it in this postBut this polo might be what your look for

He's shit posting but bad at it. Just ignore him and wait till he goes back to /b/.

No idea except loose shit. All black?

black is fine, but theyd be much more striking with more color incorporated; substitute black trousers for charcoal grey or navy if you also want to keep the whole outfit dark

My gear, and I'd like to know what to wear with each

lol that would blow someone's mind

what is this ? a map ?

this is dope as fuck. wear black jeans with lout as fuck shoes that kinda match(Im thinking converse aerojam). pair it with loud as fuck hat wear yellow backpack. go full bladee

youtube.com/watch?v=MxtBdPwBxxU

aw these are so cute

help

how about a cream jacket like this? i've found it pretty hard to find a color of pants that goes well, especially with the lining red

I have tried to match some colors, but I can't decide wich one looks better, maybe just a dark blue should do well.

wow user this post went above and beyond, thank you.

black jeans or tobacco chinos

brown coords

one of those fur tail butt plugs

>square roots
>no exponentiation
just wear your typical middle school fit with this one

a lexus

decepticon cosplay

whatever your dad wears

McDonald's uniform

Double Denim!!!

It marks the locations of time portals, dindu. Did you not have a childhood, you degenerate piece of filth? HOW THE FICK DO YOU NOT RECOGNIZE THE MAP FROM TERRY GILLIAM'S 1981 HIT FILM TIME BANDITS?

these cotton/linen chambray shorts. the texture is throwing me off. what else besides a simple white shirt?

short sleeve button down, probably blue but I think most springy solid colors would work

The color throws me off

A different shade of gray or cream or black would look quite smart I think.

that's easy. white dickies labcoat, white/black trousers or palewave jeans and any top.

even if I am a guy?

This thing is pretty bulky.

Put it on your head.

having a hard time finding thngs to wear with these. i am not into that hybebeast look so none of that please. prefer looser stuff. i am thin tho.

jeans? idk what pieces do you aready have

come on son. you dont know how to wear black vans? I´m gonna be constructive here, you should kill yourself

You're having a hard time matching a shoe that is totally neutral in color?

I have the fleece ones, pretty much the same color, and they go with literally anything.

I got this black sneakers, and they fit only with black or grey pants. Nothing more. Can you show more examples this different colors?

i have american apparel jeans, dark blue dickies that i tapered, regular dickies, and black jeans. the only thing they look remotely good with is the dark blue tapered dickies. idk

Not much. I was probably gonna buy something to go with it. I thought maybe a white hoodie underneath

can i wear them with socks or no show socks only?

There is no need to wear noshow if its cold, retard.

yeah or a heathered grey hoodieeeeeeeeee even better

Only if pants cover the socks at all times. If not, go no show, that's what I do. Socks are a bit overkill with dooms (duh), radial and nova pk.

Match the jeans and top colors (slightly different shades or matching tones, like earth ones, work too), then use the shoes to break the continuity.

own these shoes but never really knew how to wear them apart from green-centric fits. some ideas would be greatly appreciated!

I mean black and grey are plenty of options for just pants. how many different color pants do you wante to be able to wear with those shoes? there´s tons of options for the top half that go with black shoes and black/grey pants.

made a thread but might as well ask here too

Bought these pants but need fit ideas, planning to wear cp's under but can't figure out what kind of shirt to wear it with

try wearing a rope attached to the ceiling around your neck.

what the fuck are those shoes

Find a matching tweed jacket and flat cap.
Move to the Southern English countryside and start farming because that's the only place those trousers aren't going to look dumb as fuck.

this is why you have no friends

Nursing home